Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 (729 Views)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Newbeginnings(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello its Mr. Newbeginning

If you are reading this.... Sit down and build yourself, because you deserve to be better than you are right now

As written by FitnessDoctor

Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about exposed

The last time I did this, I ran a 10 tips for Lalasticlala and mynd44 to follow in this 2017 and I got an appreciation from lalasticlala and that warmed my heart.. So I decided to do this for the good gentlemen of Nairaland..

Remember these are just more than health tips... It is a way of life... It is a culture.. we should all live by...

So here are the 5 tips every Nairaland guy should follow in 2017 - for their own good

1. Get enough Sleep

The amount of sleep you get is directly proportional to the amount of money you make. Don't believe me? Then that means you didn't follow my challenge.

So How does Sleep Have To With This

Lack of adequate sleep wrecks problem solving skills, it wrecks your decision making skills and it wrecks your learning skills. In fact, it makes you less of a man. Because you think and make decisions like someone who is average and this affects the plans you set today.. You begin to waste time doing irrelevant things and the decisions you make lead to regrettable consequences instead of positive results. I am talking about underachievements because of this unhealthy lifestyle you choose to follow.

Men, we need sleep, you might say that while you are asleep your mates will be hustling... Actually, I believe your mates have been hustling for years now, jumping from one business opportunity to another, and spending so many years not achieving what they choose to achieve...(Well except the mates you are talking about are musicians and G boys).. So you be the change among them..

I posted an article on nairaland asking nairalanders to sleep before 12am for 1 whole week..and share your testimonies... I am still waiting for those that did it... to share it with me

And also my free ebook on HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE is coming out soon but is available for pre - order, snce many people complained to me that they find it hard to fall asleep. PRE ORDER HERE http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html

2. Exercise

What do you think happens to the metal parts of a machine when they are not lubricated.. They break down.. They lose efficiency, they become inaccurate, they work below their capacity.... and that is what is happening to you right now..

Give your body the energy it needs to go through your daily living.. Life is a battlefield and only the fittest get enjoy its luxury. Exercise your body so that you may be able to climb through any mountain,any hill, any obstacle.. Exercise your body so that you can escape a miserable old age...

Exercise more than just gives you the attractive and sexy body every girls want to see on her man... It more than just improve your bedroom skills and performance..

The rich does it everyday so that he can get richer... Checkout Mark Zuckerberg if you don't believe me..

3. Eat Good Food

Feed your body, what you feed it, is what you are today.. Because good food influences your mind and your mind is the center of all actions..
Your mind makes the best decisions only if it is well organized and good food does that..

You think you need a lot of money to eat very well.. Who told you that?

You don't have money to have buy enough fish or meat, well me neither... So what do I do... Fish is proteins.. .what you are eating here is proteins... I simply do food substitution... Fish = proteins... crayfish = proteins... No money to buy fish... No problem.. I simply go for the crayfish... I still get my proteins.. Whatever people might say.. just remember

"niggas will be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you"
"niggas be made when they can't come and live, lavish with you"

When you live the healthiest, you make the best decisions and get the highest positive rewards. and those who laughed will then come back to you.

4. Breathe

Breathing and Meditation Techniques are important to help you live a great life everyday... Breathing techniques helps you control anger, stress, impatience and every other emotion that controls the common man of today... Breathing and Meditation Techniques is also my secret technique for curing headaches without using drugs.

5. Subscribe to a Health Blog

I just replied a question of a nairalander asking for help after he made some unhealthy actions.. All this could be avoided if you subscribe to a health blog and received health articles, health ebooks and directives... Thereby giving you more than just basic knowledge about yourself.. You can subscribe to my health blog right here and you can also get to chat with me http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

Remember your body is your most priceless possession... LOVE IT, FEED IT, CARE FOR IT and GROOM IT

You have just been exposed...

Remember to subscribe to receive my free ebooks and articles right here http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunlly(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Since I have knew my responsibility as a man
Sleeping has become an abomination
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Newbeginnings(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
seunlly:

Then you are yet to learn
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Divay22(f): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
seunlly:

That why WE work so hard today thinking we'll live tomorrow But when tomorrow comes we're still working...........

Sleep no be abomination abeg.... Sleep well so as to function well........
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunlly(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:

That why WE work so hard today thinking we'll live tomorrow But when tomorrow comes we're still working...........

did I ask you to quote me.
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunlly(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Then you are yet to learn
learn what
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Divay22(f): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
seunlly:

My Bad.......
Just a tip
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunlly(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
My Bad.......
Just a tip
thanks cool

1 Like

Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by newyorks(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
i can't remember when last i slept before 12am unless am sick,right from schl days my bedtime is 1:30am/2am to 8am/9am.
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunny4lif(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by FreeSpirited: 4:06am On Mar 15, 2017
So I no dey breathe before ?......park well
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by mctowel01: 4:56am On Mar 15, 2017
That sleep is very important... I do get very tired easily, with puffs and swells on my eye, when I dont sleep well enough.
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Tiffbuxas: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:

tnk u......

1 Like

Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Tiffbuxas: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2017
seunlly:

bitter sad man.. . Shatap and take d tip b4 u give urself a stroke
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Tiffbuxas: 5:38am On Mar 15, 2017
seunlly:
learn what
learn to take a lil rest..... Obviously ure not having enough time... Dats y ur brain is nt functioning properly
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunlly(m): 5:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
bitter sad man.. . Shatap and take d tip b4 u give urself a stroke
u get problem with that
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Tiffbuxas: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2017
seunlly:
u get problem with that
like I care if you dey mortuary?
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by seunlly(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
like I care if you dey mortuary?
whhat if u get there before me
Re: For Your Own Good -- Guys, Follow This 5 Tips For 2017 by Tiffbuxas: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2017
seunlly:
whhat if u get there before me
if you continue like this without proper rest.. u'll be there sooner than u think

(1) (Reply)

My Story :she Has Become An Expressway And Sidechicks Are Expensive / Advice Please / Keep The Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.