Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo (744 Views)

Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by profnews: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Stephanie Otobo, the mistress of the controversial General Overseer of Fire Omega ministers, Apostle Suleiman addressed the press some days ago after his departure from his detention in Lagos.
Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo

It is intended to ask the police to investigate the information and documents provided by her, while revealing more about her explicit sexual relationship, financial transactions and romantic encounters with the controversial apostle.

Watch video here: www dot goo dot gl/lVigIX

Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2017
This story is very juicy... grin

But all I wanna know is why she exposed him? What went wrong?
Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by profpromise: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I wonder, even it's said in the Bible.. Let your yes be yes and your no be no
Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

some say the pastor promised to marry her but later recanted ....others say its just a good ol setup orchestrated by a cetain governor in the northern part of the country cheesy
Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
lefulefu:

some say the pastor promised to marry her but later recanted ....others say its just a good ol setup orchestrated by a cetain governor in the northern part of the country cheesy

grin

Ooohh I see..ur from the North? wink
Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ooohh I see..ur from the North? wink
hahaha i am not frm the north ooo grin grin grin grin grin.its the hausa muslims who are located in the northern part of the country.this pastor sulieman sex issue smells like setup cheesy.
Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha i am not frm the north ooo grin grin grin grin grin.its the hausa muslims who are located in the northern part of the country.this pastor sulieman sex issue smells like setup cheesy.

If we go by statistics of P for PASTORS who are P for PERVERT the P for POSSIBILITY that this P for PARTICULAR P for PASTOR does not only P for PREACH but also enjoys P for PULLING down P for PANTIES of P for PRETTY ladies so the P for PROBABILITY is not smelling like setup if we put it in the P for PROPER PERSPECTIVE.

Any way they always cover up with that DOCTRINE OF HYPOCRITES: "Do as i say not as i do".

All is see is a social engineering at work, its nothing but a way of distracting the masses from paying attention to IMPORTANT things that is affecting their lives which is as a result of INCOMPETENCE of GOVERNMENT. It been so even in the ancient Rome. The arena for the sport of blood is used for distracting the STUP!D MASSES.

Thats the power of the media. TO KEEP PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH OUR B for BRAIN.

They can choose to keep the News of a particular STAR who committed murder MAKING A SERIES OF DRAMA OUT OF IT. While multitudes are dying of hunger on the planet and of which the summation of the wealth of the 1st 100 richest people in the world can solve the problem 3times over.

ENJOY THE DRAMA: APOSTLE SULEMAN.

Before i conclude kindly do a research: There were three ROMAN CATHOLIC P for POPES who died while having SEX. (googgle: Popes who died while having sex)

'MEN OF GOD'.
Re: Shocker!! Apostle Suleiman Likes Too Much Sex - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lalasticala, it's suleman again...

What ya say? Meet me in the front page..

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Gave Me A Baby Sitting Job / The Big Challenge Begins Today / Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.