Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? (3933 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
I am talking about completely nu'de shower. Are guys afraid other guys will laugh at their tiny little wiener or its just too sissy for guys? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
It's kinda gayish tho, depending....if it's a hostel kinda set up then it's nothing cos hostels atimes can be conjested and as such you may not have that time to wait for the next person to finish bathing before you can go in.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Wackyrichy(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2017
I'll never do dat, jeez
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
firstking01:
It's kinda gayish tho, depending....it it's a hostel kinda set up then it's nothing cos hostels atimes can be conjested and as such you may not have that time to wait for the next person to finish bathing before you can go in.

So you are saying outside the hostel looks gayish but inside the hostel is perfectly ok and straight? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by newyorks(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
it depends cos back then in skul days ab 7 of us living in an estate would go to "mmiri ani" one down stream like that after playing ball.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

So you are saying outside the hostel looks gayish but inside the hostel is perfectly ok and straight? undecided
Yes now, it's only in the hostel i can consider bathing with a fellow guy.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
firstking01:
Yes now, it's only in the hostel i can consider bathing with a fellow guy.

What's the difference?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2017
We showered in group back then at school oo..

"Omo see prick" was always the anthem cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
We showered in group back then at school oo..

"Omo see prick" was always the anthem cheesy

grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

What's the difference?
Nawa, stated it in my first post...there's usually this crowd in the hostel when it's time for morning bath cos everybody wanna meet up with lecture.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by waluga(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

it only look gay when a guy ask other guys why the dont take bath in group
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Gladiator1: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
waluga:

it only look gay when a guy ask other guys why the dont take bath in group

What is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by brighttech95(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
pussy na pussy no difference there but hmmm u know say every guy with him own John Thomas and all guys are conscious of it so u hardly see them shower together
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by centmanuel(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Guys dont keep quiet when they see their fellow guy's pin. They laugh and make him feel bad but i guess the reverse is the case in female's settings
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by REIIGN(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
What if my dick mistakenly brushes another man's dick or his arse?

I'll be mentally scarred for life! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
No way I'm doing that shit
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by waluga(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

What is this one saying? undecided
what does it look like am saying
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by igbalodehunter(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guys Bathe Together Compared To Girls Who are even Shy To Remove Their Bra In Presence Of A Fellow Female.
Remembered When I Still Worked In A Factory Then,We Guys Bath Togeda In Bathroom That Looks Like Hall With Lots Of Shower
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Tenkobos(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
igbalodehunter:
Guys Bathe Together Compared To Girls Who are even Shy To Remove Their Bra In Presence Of A Fellow Female.
You are right, ladies feel more comfortable removing their clothes before guys because we don't judge, we appreciate.
igbalodehunter:

Remembered When I Still Worked In A Factory Then,We Guys Bath Togeda In Bathroom That Looks Like Hall With Lots Of Shower
The Op should follow me to a site someday to see for himself.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by CeeJay9ja(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tenkobos:

You are joking right? grin

So I should follow you just to see nake'd guys ? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by igbalodehunter(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tenkobos:
You are right, ladies feel more comfortable removing their clothes before guys because we don't judge, we appreciate.

Abi Make he kon see sey Boiz Gat No Chill
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Gmajor(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
nudity among females is always less awkward as opposed to their male counterparts.
even when dressing up, girls will take their time irrespective of whether someone is watching
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
What sort of fuc.k.ery is this

OP has never been to a male boarding school I'm sure.

Oga forget oo... Guys bathe in groups and nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cus, an average girl is a born lesbian... They see nothing wrong in viewing or touching their bodies...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? by Monalisa185(f): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2017
same reason it's okay for a lady to call another lady nice and sweet names in public but a guy can't comfortably do the same to a fellow guy

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / How Nigerians Behave During First Date (meme Story) / Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.