Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) (3931 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Poses Their Backside At The Club For Bridal Shower Party / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by dabrin: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Pretty bride and her squad rocks towel and sleeveless shirt on her bridal shower party.

They so adorable, look at the smile on their faces!

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/beautiful-bride-squad-rocks-towel-bridal-shower-party-photos

Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Back in the days , It was a thing of pride to cover yourself properly even up to your heels. These days women seductively show off sensitive body parts. That's why I'm of the strong opinion that a new tier of paramilitary should be established to curtail public display of nudity, indecent dressing and inhumane hairstyles.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by dabrin: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
tongue cool Dash me one na. Buh were bride dey. Shey na her take camera

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Tolexander: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Make wind just blow away the towels.
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by LuciferChristi: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
The photographer really tried.

The various degrees of fish smell emanating from them should kill a man.
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Tolexander: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Back in the days , It was a thing of pride to cover yourself properly even up to your heels. These days women seductively show off sensitive body parts. That's why I'm of the strong opinion that a new tier of paramilitary should be established to curtail public display of nudity, indecent dressing and inhumane hairstyles.
You meant days of "bonfo" or days hides are used only to cover the private part?
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oya ollof una open una maketi make i smell una toto wan buy wan..i dey find fish wey die sad
Bridal shower ko Suicidal shower ni
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't find this spectacular... the delivery is poor but nice concept smiley
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hop into a time machine and fly your sorry ass back to the "decent" past. Stop disturbing us with you bitching.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by GistMeMore: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
cool
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by ProfGday(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Towel=1000, Top=#300,slippers#200
Total# 1500..If you know,you know nani
.This Buhari self....aha ah
People just decided to be cutting corners and using style to dey dodge this economic hardship..
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
All the ladies are pretty and not a bad concept at all. HML.
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by OneCorner: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
RUBBISH
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Bride sister on ma mind
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by lordcnn(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Make wind just blow away the towels.

Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
pls let us hear word abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ugliness everywhere

(1) (Reply)

She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's / Woman Shocked As Monkeys Hopped Over Her Lap Having Sex (video/photos) / My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.