Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (93680 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by onos1979(f): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:
See her Olympus has fallen nah. Abeg dis woman is not 23 years old.
i still don't get it,but the father says he divorced the mother 30 years ago, so how come she is still 23 years old.

5 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by SageTravels: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
kkk
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Na so she wowo reach?

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by esmarcq(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Well she said she called him recently and she couldn't record the conversation , this lady is just one hell of a bad actress or the script writer of this episode really sucks at this job

7 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Oblitz(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
This girl can lie!
she expects us to believe that the Apostle is so dumb to call her now that the issue is already hot, not fearing that her line could be bugged!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Moreoffaith(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
I KNOW THIS MAN VERY WELL BUT I WONT SAY ANYTHING THAN GOD KNOW HIS TRUE MESSENGER..

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by samsam2019: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:
Stephanie. please... this man is a man of God.

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Peteblack: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
This stupid bitch is been paid for all dis interview and rubbish she has been saying... God punish U. Bitch

3 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Peteblack: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
This stupid bitch is been paid for all dis interview and rubbish she has been saying... God punish U. Bitch tongue

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by MERS(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
I think the canada based prostitute should read this.

Psalm 34 vs 19(King James Version)

Many are the afflictions of
the righteous: but the
LORD delivereth him out
of them all.

I think you should shut up.

5 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by ziego(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
where the video
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by hotwax: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
She claimed she is a musician. I went to youtube to watch her music videos. Meeen those are not musinc, those are incantation.

She is not a musician...She is a scam.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by esmarcq(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
onos1979:
i still don't get it,but the father says he divorced the mother 30 years ago, so how come she is still 23 years old.
Touche, nail to the coffin

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by shejane: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2017
But what's the criminal offence here please?

I don't know law so much, can someone help nd explain it to me.

4 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by jumpandpas(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
I think the canada based prostitute should read this.

Psalm 34 vs 19(King James Version)

Many are the afflictions of
the righteous: but the
LORD delivereth him out
of them all.

Meaning what?
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by mystmoze(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2017
thank Goodness u are not my sister...I wld have killed u and simply go to hell fr eternity

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Jones4190(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2017
I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to
take away the power of rational decision, to drain
people of their free will - and a hell of a lot of
money in the bargain. Religions vary in their
degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For me, religion is nothing more than a substitute
for a malfunctioning brain

4 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Deniyi76: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Ok now all this while way dem dey do things for hotels , corners , house and other places shey nobody see dem together ni abi
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by angelo5uk(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
So you spoke to him recently and you didn't record the conversation... That would have nailed him.... It's obvious this bitch is a big liar.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Danialuone: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Pastor Sulieman should just own up and move on in is life...It is sad that devil will vist you at a point in time in life.....He need to pray
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by tillaman(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
This girl should take several seats jare, she's becoming a public menace, buh wait o, am I the only one that noticed the well decorated chair of pastor Suleman, looks like the throne of mercy, this chair looks like the chair God would sit upon on the day of judgement, that's not a chair that's a dope asss throne, some royalties Don't even possess that kinda chair, is this really a church programme or a function, just saying though
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by dannybomb(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:
how her olympus take fall, bro those boobs are portable, this is what will call orange boobs, my question is. is this lady really 23?

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Meritocracy: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Men of God are mere mortals. Scandals like this remind them of humility as a virtue.
I really don't care if it's true or not. Can we all just move on from this trash?

We need to move on, he Bleep her and pay is that a new thing. What else does she want or who knows when they are busy doing close door meeting. Pastor is a man and he is not impotent from history, the lady chop his money and still want to spoil the man company. As far as they are both matured and there is mutual agreement, there should be no case.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by poshbrave(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
This girl helping bloggers to draw traffic even as she is fighting to resurrect her dead career....d hassle is high things are really hard ...
Just put d blame of hassle on d #PMB
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:

Nne that olympus has not fallen, na confirm silicon dey there, as for her age, that one na big lie sha

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Apostle was only trying to quality control the milk sipping out from the mangoro's and also attempting to taste how spicy the snails are/is/was (and dice with oil + water) if required ...................
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Coolgent(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Konji is bastard indeed! E for don leave Man of God alone.
I only hear 3some for movie i no knw say e bi real until dis matter com up
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by emeka2847: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Omo, see jugs tongue
This Sule guy really enjoy o.

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by TPAND(f): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
How could this girl tell you she's 23 years old and you believe her.

Damn! We live in the age of gullibility

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by APRIDE(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=54604569]See her Olympus has fallen nah. Abeg dis woman is not 23 years old. [/quote

No; she is definitely not 23, i heard about her way back in school at DELSU in 2006. That was 11 years ago and she was into 'desperate' modelling then. If she is 23 now, then she was 11 at that time.

5 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by mamapidgin: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:
Stephanie. please... this man is a man of God.

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me

4Q what are u driving at... Because u assume he is a man of God so he can do whatever he likes... Is like this man has hypnotized so many of his church members that they can't use their cerebrum to think again...

A man of God engaging in three.some and u still call him a man of God...

this ladies believe that he got the evil powers he's using on you people to perform his jaw dropping magic and false prophecies through his numerous sexcapade with different women... get some brain guy..

If their isn't some element of truth in what this lady is saying why did he detained her Initially and not allow God fight for him since he is a man of God....

Man of God my Yansh!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by ignatiuschinedu(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Oh'my God,so dis girl has finally made her way dis far?she used to be my good customer in Benin in 1 of d hotels along sapele road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.