Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (93679 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by indomitable234: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:
Stephanie. please... this man is a man of God.

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me
You have understanding of spiritual things,just watch how other people will destroy themselves by commenting on issues that is above them
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2017
hotwax:
She claimed she is a musician. I went to youtube to watch her music videos. Meeen those are not musinc, those are incantation.

She is not a musician...She is a scam.
This got me laughing, she will scam more people in Nigeria, she is a guy woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by brobro: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Just because the Apostle asked the herdman that were paid to stop killing​ People, should be produce. Now we have all these saga. I know TVC to be partial TV station, who are in support of the APC government, even when there clear evidence against them.

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by danigbo(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Do you want media trial or court trial ?
Did you consult your great lawyer before doing this. You will pay for your covetousness. Canada ko.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by SUPOL(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Its not a question of what her attire or lack thereof.
We already know Stephanie Otobo is an Olosho, the issue is what is Pastor Suleiman?
He is a man of God
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by austenite(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me

Well spoken.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by baroman100: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Set up.Set up

Those who pay to set up men of God and those who are paid to accuse men of God and even you that enjoy the gossip are antichrist.Rember that there is a reward in whatever one does in life time.....hell is waiting for those that speak against the annointed men of God just because they are against the injustice of Nigeria Govt.Bewarn.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

Please what is her right that she is fighting for?
Does anyone know?
Can the person please tell us.
It is also remarkable that she is on TVC- JagaBandit's propaganda channel for the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC lie lie stories.
Someone needs to reset her brains properly with a better hot slap.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4992325_4891438img20170123213837jpeg44d64119d68615efce35089c4a57515e_jpegd9713fa0838f0650e7c54385a0550595

The guywoman called otobo is broke, she is looking for free money, she is a hungry yahoo,yahoo runs girl grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by akblings(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Blood of wizkid.. 23yrs old??
Some people can lie for africa eh shocked

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Raiders: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

hope you hear me
zombie. so you are supporting that ashawo pastor. dont call that man a man of God because he is con artist

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

hope you hear me

This is the best comment ever on this issue.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by danigbo(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
See ya life CANADA based prostitute. Even your father has refuted your contradicting story.

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by henryadex(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
All these Suleman Mustafa or Mustapha Kasali Dauda turned David Jelili in Christiandom will not lead us any where as Christians they will only add old myths to an already corrupt system
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by brobro: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
samijay8:
The girl self becoming too much though I believed the pastor had something with her and not only about political reason only but make he leave pastor. she Don trouble him enough
Just because the Apostle asked the herdman that were paid to stop killing​ People, should be produce. Now we have all these saga. I know TVC to be partial TV station, who are in support of the APC government, even when there clear evidence against them.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2017
SUPOL:
He is a man of God

I am a man of God too. We are all children of God.

Difference is, I don't f...k 'oloshos' give them my brethrens hard earned money, procure abortions for them and lie about the matter.

I dont buy million naira houses and cars for mistresses and women of easy virtue.

Wake up and smell the bullshit; Mister.

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by brobro: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2017
indomitable234:

You have understanding of spiritual things,just watch how other people will destroy themselves by commenting on issues that is above them

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by eyinjuege: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2017
Is she looking for how to break into Nollywood with all these interviews?

Enough already!!!, there seems to be something else to this matter.

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by samijay8(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
brobro:

Na same people go say TVC hate APC

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by OTEGA1: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
We must all condem did harlot entirely.

Even if its true why is she coming out in 2017 to say this.

Today its Apostle tomorrow it may be u and a lady u dated 5yrs ago will u did as an opportunity to get back at u on relationship DAT did not work.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
SUPOL:
He is a man of God

I am a man of God too. We are all children of God.

Difference is, I don't f...k 'oloshos' give them my brethrens hard earned money, procure abortions for them and lie about the matter.

I dont buy million naira houses and cars for mistresses and women of easy virtue and I hope you dont either.

Wake up and smell the bullshit; Mister.

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Junior66(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Moreoffaith:
I KNOW THIS MAN VERY WELL BUT I WONT SAY ANYTHING THAN GOD KNOW HIS TRUE MESSENGER..
What i even learnt about him yesterday made me shade tears. The man bleeped up big time. Do you know that the other woman Queen Esther that is accusing the Apostle is seeking for solution everywhere? She feels serpentine movement all over her body after breaking up with the man of God. Don't ask me how i know but i know.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by distilledwalex(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
This apostle get anointing ooo.. See as maga dey fall...
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Ifebazz(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Why do pastoral team of these modern day churches always look or dress like their leader?
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by KingGBsky(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
People come here to trash men of God because they sin (which is not conformed yet). Are we God who forgives sins? or do we look at ourselves that commit all forms of sins on a daily casting stones on another.
Everything has an end. This girl will continue whatever the devil is making her do but surely it will come to an end and the Church Of Christ will remain.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by subsurface: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
at the end of the day...

@Otobo: u will be a loser; cos Suleiman if guilty or not; african culture will always call her & her female relations prostitutes
@Nairaland: will make more money via more adverts; cos its has been proven that Nigerian youths are more interested in gossips than news that leads to economic development
@Nigeria Youth: U would have wasted the precious time u would have used to improved urself economically; mentality cos of gossips
@BMC: U guys will b asking for pay increase (cos ur boss can see ur effectiveness) & getting ready for more propaganda comes 2019 elections
@Suleiman: his popularity will increase; because this has made him more popular; and even if he is guilty his God will forgive him secretly if he prayed to Him; so to those of u that are expecting public apology i am sorry for u...

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by dragonking3: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Provide evidence and stop talking angry

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by doctimonyeka(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
#I stand with my apostle....

Am a product of grace.....
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by terrezo2002(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
She doesn't know how to tell the queen mother at the marine Kingdom that she has lost.
Have someone asked her why she's doing this?

3 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by zegxy: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2017
I JUST FOUND IT FUNNY THOSE CONDEMNING AND ABUSING THE MAN OF GOD BECAUSE OF THIS CHEAP LovePeddler. TODAY, ITS PASTOR PROMISED TO MARRY HER AND SHE WAS DUMPED, ANOTHER DAY, SHE ABORTED FOR THE MAN OF GOD. VERY INCONSISTENT AND INCOHERENT. NO SANE MIND SHOULD TAKE ANY WORD FROM THIS LADY OF EASY VIRTUE SERIOUS.

3 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Borntolead123: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
And the drama continues.

I thought by now she would have come out to present valid evidence to back up her allegations. Of what essence is this media chat?

I still insist, I don't believe this lady. There is more to it that meet the eye.

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by blaqroy: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
At least he is doing woman not man
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by bebe2(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

hope you hear me

The pastor should just apologise to the girl for deception and apologise to his congregation.

This girl won't stop oo, before a lawyer took the case they saw viable evidence. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.