Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (93678 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by LordOfNaira: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:
This girl just shut up already.
Until a man of dogs manipulate your daughter one day abi?

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin a doggy style will fit that outfit..
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by nnol(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
softwerk:
Ashawo no be work embarassed
yea ashawo no be work,nah talent(if u no the calling u no fit do am)
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
c d guy gold chair...na fake pastor
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by linkszelda: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Iknow there are lies in between the accustions laid upon apostle. but the simple question we should be asking ourselves is, why an apostle who has 50 lawyers has not sued otobo, keyamo chambers, sahara reporters and others for the defamation of character and libel. the only thing he has done is lay threats about going to sue them, but he is yet to do that. if he is really sure of himself he should go ahead to sue them. he has nothing to loose
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Paretomaster(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
King Sulaiman, see dat throne, and foot mat....wait o, those buckets / drums are they for offerings?..
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by linkszelda: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Iknow there are lies in between the accustions laid upon the apostle. but the simple question we should be asking ourselves is, why an apostle who has 50 lawyers has not sued otobo, keyamo chambers, sahara reporters and others for the defamation of character and libel. the only thing he has done is lay threats about going to sue them, but he is yet to do that. if he is really sure of himself he should go ahead to sue them. he has nothing to loose
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Junior66(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
Shut up and stop lying. What do you know about him.
Don't worry bro. If this issue ever dies down i will revive it. Trust me!
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by trinity11(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:
Stephanie. please... this man is a man of God.

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me

my brother u dey think well,
I knw say Na EBA u swallow this mrn, no wonder.

nice post man
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by happyheart(f): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me
A million likes!!!!!
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by nuruoniwo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:
See her Olympus has fallen nah. Abeg dis woman is not 23 years old.

Which Olympus fall?
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by arma: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH WHAT SHE WORE?SHE TELL U SAY SHE NO BE OLOSHO?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by walozanga(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Its not a question of her attire or lack thereof.
We already know Stephanie Otobo is an Olosho and we can ignore her sartorial choices. The real issue is: what is Pastor Suleiman?
answer == pastor is a man of God. are u now ok
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Bizibi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
She is looking fr a minute fame,one need to be careful with these type......
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Yugoos: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
All he said and we stand by him is "STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH" ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

All this media media crap is trash. Mtchewwww
#STOPKILLINGCHRISTIANSINTHENORTH
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by progress69: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
indomitable234:

You have understanding of spiritual things,just watch how other people will destroy themselves by commenting on issues that is above them

Spiritual things my Anus ...

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
The Pastor is impacting life positively and the olosho is seeking fame to gain more customers.

This na business strategy wey this babe dey apply. She dey use warri sense cos she nor wan carry last.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by 2016v2017: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
I think the canada based prostitute should read this.

Psalm 34 vs 19(King James Version)

Many are the afflictions of
the righteous: but the
LORD delivereth him out
of them all.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by kjhova(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Men of God are mere mortals. Scandals like this remind them of humility as a virtue.
I really don't care if it's true or not. Can we all just move on from this trash?

NO!!! We will not and must not move on!!!

Do you want to know why? Take that little time to read below.

Apostle Suleiman reported Stephanie to the IG of police's office on charges of blackmail and terrorism. On these grounds, the lady was arrested and detained for 72 hours and subsequently charged to court.

In return, Stephanie reported apostle Suleiman to the Comm of police, Lagos State on charges of deception and bodily harm viz deceiving her to take a concoction that led to her miscarriage. On these grounds she has asked for thorough investigation of the background evidence.

Both apostle and Stephanie only provided circumstantial evidence for their counter charges...both have also been defamed and scandalised by the situation.

This is thus a serious matter of the law and of public opinion, particularly considering that the allegations include misappropriation of publicly donated funds.

Moving on, rather than pursuing matters of serious legal and public ramifications to a logical end, is the reason why our society has remained backward compared to climes where citizen action is sustained and energized till a case is fully resolved.

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Olaolu2005(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

hope you hear me
Nice talk. but its obvious it can't be true. it's a set up.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by SUPOL(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you study your bible, you will know that in the passage you just quoted, Jesus was referencing the harassed prostitute not her partner.

If pastor Suleiman was truly a man of God he would have apologized and confessed.
He would have begged forgiveness from his wife, congregation and the entire larger body of Christ. I may have had more respect for him.
Instead he tried to oppress the girl with his collaborators in the Nigerian police.

Is it the legal business of Nigerian police to arrest and detain someone for longer than 24 hours and place the person in kirikiri ?
Why have they not shown the same eagerness to investigate the 'pastor' over the girls claims viz: embezzlement and misuse of church funds, illegal abortion, breach of contract and interference in an investigation?

The girl is addressing her second press conference soon. 'Pastor' has not seen it fit to respond. An innocent man would have taken this lady to the cleaners long ago for defamation and slander. He would have defended the integrity of his name, his wife, his family and his flock.
Instead he is blaming El-Rufai

Keep defending the indefensible. You and I practice a different kind of christianity.

Even Jesus Christ will be ashamed to know he has people like you as his followers.
its only God that forgives not man,David said in Psalms 51, "To you an you alone have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight." He doesn't need to ask anyone for forgiveness even if he did it but from God. He can only say sorry to them if he wishes. Who are u to judge another mans Servant, to his master he stands and To his master he falls, he is Gods Servant not urs. It has nothing to do with u. Check ur own life cos we have one master. If u judge another man then ur saying ur perfect. Are u?
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by BlackDBagba: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fair point and thank you for taking time out to explain but then what do we achieve with the media trial.

Let the law take its full course and let's mind our business.

There are so many important things to discuss right now. So many issues affecting our very existence but if you want to must enjoy this public disgrace of our institutions, then by all means do.

kjhova:

NO!!! We will not and must not move on!!!

Do you want to know why? Take that little time to read below.

Apostle Suleiman reported Stephanie to the IG of police's office on charges of blackmail and terrorism. On these grounds, the lady was arrested and detained for 72 hours and subsequently charged to court.

In return, Stephanie reported apostle Suleiman to the Comm of police, Lagos State on charges of deception and bodily harm viz deceiving her to take a concoction that led to her miscarriage. On these grounds she has asked for thorough investigation of the background evidence.

Both apostle and Stephanie only provided circumstantial evidence for their counter charges...both have also been defamed and scandalised by the situation.

This is thus a serious matter of the law and of public opinion, particularly considering that the allegations include misappropriation of publicly donated funds.

Moving on, rather than pursuing matters of serious legal and public ramifications to a logical end, is the reason why our society has remained backward compared to climes where citizen action is sustained and energized till a case is fully resolved.

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by drstone1: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
softwerk:
Ashawo no be work embarassed

If you want a Olosho work to pay you mega money. Allow ur self to be used by crooked lawyers like Keyamo,BMC,Sahara reporters. N TVc station for political smear campaign motives
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by DavidEsq(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
This pix be like:
Pastor assistant: "Man of God, Otobo is at it again o! She said u speak in tongues while doking her from behind.
Apostle Sule: "what wil I do dis geh now. I wld have settle her in secret since o!

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by buffalowings: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:
This girl just shut up already.

is it ya olosho undecided
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by buffalowings: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=samsam2019 post=54606343][/quote]
don't mind him

spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by buffalowings: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
on boi
this girl set
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by ojtech8291: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
She's doing advertisement. May be he did it when he wasn't fully arrested by God but now he's born again Christian. Na by force Miss. Otobo? Contract terminated......
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by AmunaNo1: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:

hope you hear me
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
You had a recent chat (call) with the pastor and you couldn't record it?.. ....okay no p
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by kjhova(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Fair point and thank you for taking time out to explain but then what do we achieve with the media trial.

Let the law take its full course and let's mind our business.

There are so many important things to discuss right now. So many issues affecting our very existence but if you want to must enjoy this public disgrace of our institutions, then by all means do.

This is not media trial in my opinion.

Apostle's PA released 2 statements, the church put out an official statement and apostle himself briefly touched on the matter during last Sunday's publicly shared church sermon.

Stephanie's legal team also publicly released a statement and response to the apostle's threat of libel. The lady herself has now granted 2 interviews.

Seems to me that both sides have played the same hands in making their case to the public. That the media report what the warring parties publicly release cannot be termed as "media trial" as the media is only doing what the media ought to do which is to report news without censorship.

Additionally, the fact that we are all discussing it on social media is also not "media trial" as social media is private space where we choose to interact with who we will and discuss what we will. You and I are having this discuss because we find interest in it and the need to comment. It is not because we intend to try the case in pretence as a competent trial venue.

For these reasons, I say we should promote further discuss in place of gagging or censorship.

And to answer about what we stand to gain? We gain the understanding that this is the social media age and open systems always thrive better than closed circuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.