Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (93674 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by biblia1: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Apostle Johnson Sulaman:The Oko Asewo

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Nellybii: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
stanbiggi:
Stephanie. please... this man is a man of God.

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me

These brainwashed sheep always rush to quote the bible that David did this and that.
So you mean God gave these so called men permission to molest women through David?
Also you forgot to lay emphasis on confession before forgiveness of Sin.
Apostle Sule should stop lying and confess his sins.

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Collyno82(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Unbelievers will believe Otobo, believers will believe Apostle. Otobo is in Nigeria ranting n trying to impress her paymasters, Apostle is in US sitted in a kings chair doing the work of his master. The difference is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by akinsammy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
The girl is even ugly.... Can't imagine talking with her in public...

2 Likes

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Codes151(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:
See her Olympus has fallen nah. Abeg dis woman is not 23 years old.
they making her feeel important!! Old ashawo

1 Like

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Champele(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
This girl is just ashawo bini. Looking for attention. Meanwhile, she is so ugly.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by AustinDBeloved(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Junior66:

Don't worry bro. If this issue ever dies down i will revive it. Trust me!
Attention seekers busted!!!
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by oshorstan(f): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
dainformant:
more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/apostle-sulemans-accuser-holds-another.html

#She needs more lies to promote the scandal#

What a waste of Sperm!!!!
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Ceazario: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
See dis prostitute o. Yes! 1 Did he put a gun in ur head 2 sleep wiv u? 2 Y r uu always associated with blackmail? 3. Where r ur parents? 4. I know u'r a prostitute, den what is d big deal in having an affair wiv dat man, or were ever loyal 2 him 2 deserve marriage? Olooooooosho.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by ibraxy: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Christianity is a scam... pastor seating on Gold chair
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by negotiations2(f): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
This woman is a LovePeddler from d pit of he
ll.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by negotiations2(f): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
This woman is a LovePeddler from d pit of hell.

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Godsonkemz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
This lady is invoking the wrath of God if really she was paid to sell this blackmail.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by OldBeer: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
akinsammy:
grin Have you looked at the mirror lately?
Monkey.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by megama: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Solace277:
ASHAWO!
sorry ladies and Gents. I need an answer to a question, who will God forgive first. A drug pusher and a blasphemy Pastor. undecided undecided kiss
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by LordOfNaira: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yugoos:
All he said and we stand by him is "STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH" ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

All this media media crap is trash. Mtchewwww
#STOPKILLINGCHRISTIANSINTHENORTH

He said "Any Fulani herdsman that you see around you, kill him!"

He never said they should stop killing Christians in the North.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by LordOfNaira: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
akinsammy:

Look at the person calling someone ugly. If you get the chance, swear that you won't lick, Bleep and finish on her back long dick style.
Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by HeavenShield: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2017
stanbiggi:
Stephanie. please... this man is a man of God.

if he slept with you maybe yes.. but he may have realize his wrong and repented and that Is why I suppose he stop having it with you... if your claimes are true which God knows.but in the bible David slept with aria wife and killed her husband but he repented.

You may be fighting a just man of God that it's in right standing with God, and God protects his prophets. we are not qualified to speak against Gods own

This is just my advise, media interview it's not to your own good going by the bible evidence of Moses and his sister that criticized him .

I am not a follower of apostle but I know little about spiritual authority... please let the man of God be and God be the Judge

hope you hear me
It seems the girl wants to die untimely death and she will die if not careful..

Re: ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More by Rocketicon(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Na u. go tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.