Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Speak Against Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Speak Against Rape (278 Views)

Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Speak Against Rape by Classyview(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Rape can never be justified. She dressed seductively, So? You are the owner of the penis not her. You had the choice to refuse. Even if you had consensual sex with her before, if she says no now, then leave her. There is no excuse for raping anyone. I speak against rape. check dis>>>> http://www.classyview.com/2017/02/why-friends-are-important.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Suffer Being Jilted In Your Relationship! / Original Honey / How To Manage Your Relationship And Protect It From Bad Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.