Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) (34397 Views)

Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by Fabulosdave01: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:
Ologbo means cat in Benin. Proud to be a bini boy

In Yoruba too! We have so much in common
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by officialtahir: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
tdayof:

Yes. I don't like the design lol. NNS ologbo is one of our cat class vessel.
This looks like a tugboat to me ....lol nigerians and second products are five and six
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by omaolowo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:

What is Bini in Ologbo?
Ask the Cat itself, he will confirm Ologbo is Yoruba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by tdayof(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
officialtahir:
This looks like a tugboat to me ....lol nigerians and second products are five and six

Not a tug boat. It's been in service with the Nigerian Navy since. Yes it's second hand and we have brand new OPVS.
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ologbo as in cat in Yoruba language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
saintneo:
they look alike
yeah
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by buddyboi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
saintneo:
they look alike
Because they have no eyes grin grin cheesy
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by HORLADY(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gallant officer, he actually trained me in 2003. All member of 12AK regular of Nigerian Navy can never forget you
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by Jok3r(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
henryanna36:
Ambassador W. Stuart Symington recognized Nigerian Navy Captain Kola Oguntuga for his exceptional contributions to advancing U.S/Nigeria relations during his tour as Deputy Defense Attache at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC.Captain Oguntuga recently returned to Nigeria after serving in the U.S. from January 2014 to March 2017.Later in the month, Captain Oguntuga will take command of Nigerian Navy Ship OLOGBO, a former U.S. Coast Guard Cutter based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-navy-captain-kola-oguntuga-to.html?m=1

correct.... I love such news.
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by LC14052016: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
U.S. Coast Guard Cutter ? When are we expecting our own destroyers?
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by balosunky(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:
ologbo is also cat in yoruba language too. it may be so in warri too, who knows
Re: Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) by stag: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Welcome NNS Ologbo.
officialtahir:

I wonder if every US decommissioned ship is handed down to Nigeria? NNS Okpabonna comes to mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. / Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.