Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

March 16th Born... (naughty, Fun Anything Goes Crew) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / March 16th Born... (naughty, Fun Anything Goes Crew) (609 Views)

My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / March 16th Born... (naughty, Fun Anything Goes Crew) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

March 16th Born... (naughty, Fun Anything Goes Crew) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
My Birthday, March 16th 2017 more like March 16th every other year, this year a thursday, next year a Friday, here I am relieving mental notes saved up in my minds limitless storage area for every 16th of March, some birthdays I felt like no one knew it was my day, just another normal day, nothing special, felt alone, looked at my mistakes, failures, bad decisions then weighed them against my present (every year, present) level, successes, current job or better still current job position, did I grow, did you get complacent, I always procrastinate, did I stop or get better at managing it or worse still did I just give it into it subconsciously like I always do and end up doing nothing different every other year, am I the reason for my current growth level when I know I should have been way ahead ( forgive me, I do a lot of back and forth conversations with the inner me) the one who knows the real me, who isn't impressed by my looks, dress sense, success or fakeness, who sees everything as it really is and reminds me of my broken dreams and how I need to get past procrastination, weirdly the inner me is crazy, adventurous, wild and daring same as the me you see, we'll at least we both have that in common, now I am at work thinking of the girls, the sex, the adventures (3soms, unplanned crzy sexx, away games, weekend anything goes fun, going out and getting BRT tickets to just go all around Lagos, from the RED to the BLUE, sight sighting, talking to strangers, learning about my people skills, hobbies and what thrills me) I went through, being curious about things, life, people, culture, trends, fashion, music, art, creativity to self discovery about psychology, religion, limitation, mind games, belief systems, exposure levels and it affects people's perception of the world, government, the dark Web, information, media, opposite sex, turn ons, power, lust, brands, don't mind me, I reason on a different plane, my state of mind is ill and constantly out doing itself, anyway back to March 16th, a few close friends ( I keep a small circle) some naughty girls, some kinky girls, some low key but wild and adventurous females, some bad good guys, some wanna bad asses, some lazy ass who feel by any means they must make it doing yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus, they attain for we all attain for, the good life, it brings money, it brings girls ( well our girls will fall anything with money and looks good) can't blame them tho; it's psychological, the good life attracts now to every March 16th Male and Female out there, it's our day, reach out no matter where in the country you are located although I would love to meet Females in Lagos who are also open minded and crazy fun like myself, a birthday to me is a time to recollect, take stock of your positives and things we can do better with... share your birthday stories, i've had 3 birthday sexx (ain't gonna lie lipsrsealed) and ermmm this one should be...

Re: March 16th Born... (naughty, Fun Anything Goes Crew) by photoshoot(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
March 16 born also cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. / Can Anyone Connect Me With Someone From UK EU To Marry For £5000, I'll Pay £5000 / Creating A Telegram Group For Singles Who Are 30 Years And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.