Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) (33467 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by ceeceeuwa: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Post partum depression...our society needs awareness on this!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by praisekeyzz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shiit
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Mussypie: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigerians sha. See a baby stabbed with knife instead of fighting for his life they are busy snapping to make news. God please save this baby's life. If the mother is mentally unstable then she can't really be blamed.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by lilyheaven: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
You don't mean it. undecided
Yes, and it is hereditary.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Beckham14: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
lilyheaven:
Yes, and it is hereditary.
Oh, good heavens!!! embarassed
It's a pity.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's post partum depression.. It's happens to some women after delivery. Some suddenly develop hate towards the child but as weeks and months roll by, the love flows into her subconscious.
The woman who stabbed her child is an extreme case of it.

Na wa sad
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Jok3r(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/horror-woman-stabs-own-8-month-old-baby-in-ebonyi/

she must be wicked ND devilish... damn. she shouldn't live to c d baby grow
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
boman2014:

WITCH!

HEARTLESS!!

DEVILISH!!!
No sir,its neither witchcraft nor evil... its mere maternal psychosis called POST NATAL DEPRESSION. It is a psychological disorder that usually sets in especially when a woman is depressed in pregnancy. This can be from the father abandoning the mother,or aan denying responsibility for a pregnancy. This leaves the woman brooding over this for some time and if not managed by a psychiatrist may result in frank psychosis as this. It could manifest as the mother beating up the baby. This is the reason why deliveries should be in the hospital,it is not just for the safe landing of the baby from the womb but also,the doctors review the mother after delivery for an unstable mental status to rule out the possibility of matters as this arising. A lay man refers to it as witchcraft or wickedness but medical science have proven it beyond doubts to be merely a disease of the mind. Thank you
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
ceeceeuwa:
Post partum depression...our society needs awareness on this!
Yes boss,just finished preaching to someone about it grin grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by kennybab: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2017

Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
/
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
Damn!!!

But who impregnated the "mad" woman?

Police officer
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by nonix22(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some parts of ebonyi and knifing go hand in hand. GOD forbid. Tufia!
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Chukzy44(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh what a terrible news but I thought no woman would want to hurt his/her baby whether mentally disordered or not(my thoughts though based on naturally instinct of a mother) but in any case my prayer is still and will continue earnestly to go out to God on this baby behalf that "the God of the defenceless will not let you die poor baby"
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by DamiAbandry: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
the baby survived o and read more gist on the woman here: http://happenings.com.ng/horrific-mother-stabs-8-month-old-baby-ebonyi-graphic-photo/
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by Ehinmola(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Confirmed insanity. Why must a mad woman nurse a baby?. Some men self. Government self
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by GOFRONT(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2017
i feel like trowin dis woman into d see

Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by mecussey(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
ninocia18:
No matter how much i see these things, i just cant hold back tears. These days are truly evil..

Modified.... That woman is not mad. She has gone through a major experience that has eaten deep into her soul. She needs God and a psychologist.

The venum she poured on this baby has sth to do with the father. Its possible, the father is a runaway husband, leaving only the woman to suffer for the child. Seeing the child reminds her of the useless husband may be and with depression anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by mecussey(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2017
lilyheaven:

Some women becomes mentally unstable, after delivery.

That is if no one is showing them love...to raise a baby from day 1 to 1yr na war.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by lilyheaven: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
mecussey:

That is if no one is showing them love...to raise a baby from day 1 to 1yr na war.
Not really mY dear, it is a hormonal imbalance.
You can read about, Postpartum psychosis.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by mecussey(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
lilyheaven:

Not really mY dear, it is a hormonal imbalance.
You can read about, Postpartum psychosis.

Sure, do you know normally why you get angry...its because of homones...no doubt. I tell you, depression can make homones rage involuntarily and thats why God created love. Ask yourself why pple commit suicide just because of heart break from an ordinary boyfriend.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by lilyheaven: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
mecussey:

Sure, do you know normally why you get angry...its because of homones...no doubt. I tell you, depression can make homones rage involuntarily and thats why God created love. Ask yourself why pple commit suicide just because of heart break from an ordinary boyfriend.
grin have you ever been in love?
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by mecussey(m): 5:44am On Mar 17, 2017
lilyheaven:

grin have you ever been in love?

Yes and still, it makes you feel different, sometimes you won't even know whats making you happy. It makes your skin shine and your eyes glow. It is impossible to harm anybody when you are in that state.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by lilyheaven: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2017
mecussey:

Yes and still, it makes you feel different, sometimes you won't even know whats making you happy. It makes your skin shine and your eyes glow. It is impossible to harm anybody when you are in that state.
Oh ye, love is calm and sweet.
Re: Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 4:58am On May 15, 2017
Alisegun:
Na this one weak pass for my life... OMG: Accident At 3rd Mainland Bridge,Lagos(Pics)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guns, Charms, Ammunition Recovered From Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Kogi / Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.