Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate (19182 Views)

Protest Against Hamid Ali In Onitsha (Photos) / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Nigeriadondie: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Useless senators have u people made public all ur illegal allowances? Have u people accounted for the billions u pocket for constituency projects? What have they done for their constituents? Have u made bills that wud fight corruption with ease and better d lot of all Nigerians? U people are so useless that I dont see ur worth? It is because of people like u all that Nigeria has and will never ve a future? What of that so- called common sense senator Bruce Murray and that Shehu Sani. These people are hypocrites whom I thought wud make a difference.
I pray that the bullets of Shekau's gun rain on all of una. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by soath(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lemme park here grin
I get pop corn
Who get ice cold coke abeg
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by jose45eve(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
THIS MAN SELF IS EXTREMELY STUBBORN, HAVE NOT SEEN ANY CIVIL SERVANT AS STUBBORN AS HIM

1 Like

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by ciggy000(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
if saraki could b docked at d code of conduct tribunal what stops d cg of customs from just appearing before d senate to just explain an anti people policy. dats total disregard for constituted authority and he fails to turn up tomorrow let him face d consequence

6 Likes

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Austinmiles: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
kulrunsman79:
It goes to show that this government is a sham! No direction and everything about them clearly show that they ain't ready to obey the supreme law of the land and are anti masses.

It's unfortunate that the so-called agents of"change" are not ready for change!
What supreme law of the land have they violated Don't be a persimist don't conclude issues..be an optimist for once!
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by yeyeboi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok

Waiting for you to come and defend your master
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by sanandreas(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
cheesy smiley wink
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
BuhariApcFools:
Dont Mind Them, USELESSS TYRANT CORRUPT OLD MEN APC DISOBEYING NIGERIAN LAW SINCE THEY ENTER ASO ROCK AS IF NIGERIA IS THEIR OWN. IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THEY WILL BE WIPEOUT. NIGERIANS ARE WATCHING

All i can see is comment full of hatred.. haha.
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by bdek(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
izzou:
sad

This country needs a total overhaul.

Despite the fact that Ali should be penalized for this,I still support him because our Senate and NASS have shown us countless times that they are above the law.

They fight during sessions, talk anyhow, are very incompetent. Some don't even say a word for complete four years and receive millions every month

I wish Ali would defy this tomorrow. Maybe the end of our rubbish Senate is near

Who is this?
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by wawale(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
BuhariApcFools:
Dont Mind Them, USELESSS TYRANT CORRUPT OLD MEN APC DISOBEYING NIGERIAN LAW SINCE THEY ENTER ASO ROCK AS IF NIGERIA IS THEIR OWN. IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THEY WILL BE WIPEOUT. NIGERIANS ARE WATCHING
This is the problem we have in this country.is it right for ex-military personnel to put on any other uniform?Go & find out the and b4 u start judging.
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by izzou(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
bdek:

Who is this?

Your uncle

grin
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by dammyllare(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawale:

This is the problem we have in this country.is it right for ex-military personnel to put on any other uniform?Go & find out the and b4 u start judging.

That law is for people still serving not retired as his case... Or what do you say to retired officers who switch to paramilitary agencies?
If he doesn't want to wear the uniform he shouldn't take up the appointment in the first place

1 Like

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
izzou:
sad

Despite the fact that Ali should be penalized for this,I still support him because our Senate and NASS have shown us countless times that they are above the law.

They fight during sessions, talk anyhow, are very incompetent. Some don't even say a word for complete four years and receive millions every month

I wish Ali would defy this tomorrow. Maybe the end of our rubbish Senate is near
especially that twitter senator. I have never heard his silly voice during any planery session.
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by izzou(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
dumo1:

especially that twitter senator. I have never heard his silly voice during any planery session.
Lol

Mr common sense
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by eltalentino(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
izzou:
sad

If your senator is not talking then recall him. I don't understand why someone would be on the side of a man whose policies are anti people smh
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fire the arrogant sadist!

1 Like

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by burkingx(f): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:
Who is dis old man that is unnecessarily flexing his ego
..... grin grin

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by izzou(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
eltalentino:

If your senator is not talking then recall him. I don't understand why someone would be on the side of a man whose policies are anti people smh

I should recall him?

Type with a brain please. My battery is low

1 Like

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nah Sarafina shoo tomorrow never reach?
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by eltalentino(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
izzou:

I should recall him?

Type with a brain please. My battery is low
So you don't even know your right. Stay here, keep complaining and try to be sensible. I will pretend I didn't see your insult
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by acehood907(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's not the problem, the problem to to wear uniform! Which uniform the Nigerian customs uni or the Nigerian solders uniform? Question
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by izzou(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
eltalentino:

So you don't even know your right. Stay here, keep complaining and try to be sensible. I will pretend I didn't see your insult

How many senators have been called back? Do you even know this is nigeria or you just want to remind me of a right I have that is useless?

Like I said,use your brain. Our Senate is part of our problem after corruption.

Don't quote me if you have no other point to raise
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by tete7000(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawale:

And why should an ex-military man be made the head of customs that has its own rules about how its head should emerge. Instead of you to point the finger at the right place, you are looking for a filmsy excuse to justify Buhari's ineptitude. Why not look for someone within custom to head it? Is it possible an ex-custom man is made head of military? From his appointment, those who know well have envisaged it will get to this point. Just like the army, customs is a professional organisation that has laid down rule on how its head ought to emerge. People ought to rise through the ranks, gaining meaningful experience on the field before eventually reaching the peak of the organisation. Buhari gaffed in going out of customs establishment to find someone to head it. It is why the man has been put in a fix. Senate is probably aware of that fact and intentionally wants to draw home their point by insisting the man put on customs uniform knowing he will find it hard to do so.

5 Likes

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by acehood907(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg sir if you packed the money wey you de collect from people make you build custom academy for us
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by ademusiwa2r: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Nwachineke1980: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bukola(afonja)Saraki has sold out.Same way his forefathers sold out to d Fulani's. Having Saraki as d senate prezident is d worst thing that will ever happen to d senate in dis entity called Nigeria.I wonder what he discussed yesterday with Hamid?
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by tpapi: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
ali u better go sew ur uniform sharp, sharp
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by nkemjacob2(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
no be there fault oooo. dem done c senators finish....
na weti there oga (Buhari) dey do dem dey follow...
COLLASPED COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by PrinceMario(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
babasalami:
Appearing is not the problem but appearing in NCS uniform that's the problem as military law states he is not allowed to wear any other force/paramilitary uniform that would be him breaking the law so are they asking him to break the law am not an IPOB but Nigerian is truly Lawless

in Kanu's voice : NIGERIA IS A ZOO
You're such a dunce.

He's a retired military officer. And if I can remember, I think the head the NAF is already a retired general, and he wears the uniform. He's proud of the agency heads.
Be well informed before displaying total ignorance of a public forum.
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by jbcul4ril(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Buhari and all his Cabinet are anti-Masses .......How are they fighting ,providing ,or taking care of d Masses dat put them there??...They only bring untold hardship to Nigerians thru obscure policies dat do not benefit d country or its citizen...May God help Nigeria
For us to have good policy in place is not against the masses.
What % of Nigerian masses is the policy affecting? I just hope you are not seeing things from a sentimental point of view because you hate Buhari?
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
ehie:
This senate is not as docile as the last, even if they are fighting for their interest, we better for it, Ali must appear in full customs uniform, Vox Popli,Vox Dei

That is illegal as he is a retired military officer, unless in an emergency or called to serve in a war. HE MUST NOT WEAR A UNIFORM.

There is nothing like "BE PROUD OF THE AGENCY UR HEADING" its still ILLEGAL
Re: 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate by Gurumaharaji(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
jbcul4ril:
For us to have good policy in place is not against the masses.
What % of Nigerian masses is the policy affecting? I just hope you are not seeing things from a sentimental point of view because you hate Buhari?

And wat is d good policy in place?? d harassment of opposition or d economy meltdown....pls,put party aside and call a spade a spade..had it mean Ameachi, Kwankwaso and d likes are still in PDP, they could have been guest at EFCC custody...let him put party aside and fight corruption because it seem dat is wat he is good at

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. / PDP leadership Under Pressure To Change The Party's Name / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.