Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Sister Married An Impotent Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Married An Impotent Man (64890 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by tabithababy(f): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I can only tell you what she has said. She says he is hard but when he begins to enter, he loses the erection and becomes soft. She said he has never released anything from himself in her presence.
. Same thing happening to me now. How can I be dating guy and refuses to have seex with me angry he will say he is a virgin and he will wait till wedding night. I always tell him.that what if he is impotent shocked. He will say at least he has an erection. Does having an erection means he is sexually active. Infact, he doesn't want me to see his peeniis sef claiming we will end up having sex if I see it. embarassed I don't want to end up with an impotent man, sex is very important in marriage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by metallisc(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:

My sis is a virgin. How would she suspect someone would play such a cruel trick??

the problem is a psychological one... maybe he doesn't find your sister sexually appealing enough. it happens all the time in relationships, especially forced ones. Most guys already have a fixed mental picture of what they certify as sexually appealing, anything below that image won't get them turned on and excited.

He has been going to prostitutes abi? ask yourself, has he been going to them to watch football? grin grin grin grin grin
If you know any of the pros he has been hanging out with, talk to them and find out what he does with them to clear any doubts.

just get him in a room with a girl that looks like the one below and watch him spring to life like a volcano! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
metallisc:

the problem is a psychological one... maybe he doesn't find your sister sexually appealing enough. it happens all the time in relationships, especially forced ones. Most guys already have a fixed mental picture of what they certify as sexually appealing, anything below that image won't get them turned on and excited.

He has been going to prostitutes abi? ask yourself, has he been going to them to watch football? grin grin grin grin grin
If you know any of the pros he has been hanging out with, talk to them and find out what he does with them to clear any doubts.

just get him in a room with a girl that looks like the one below and watch him spring to life like a volcano! grin grin grin

There was no forced marriage. He pursued her and begged our family to marry her. She is a very quiet person and was unsure of him in the beginning. I'm involved because I feel I encouraged this union along with some yeye pastor. As for the prostitutes, I received the information from someone outside of my family. Who knows what perverted acts he may be accustomed to doing? It could be the source of his current failure to rise in the presence of a normal woman.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
tabithababy:
. Same thing happening to me now. How can I be dating guy and refuses to have seex with me angry he will say he is a virgin and he will wait till wedding night. I always tell him.that what if he is impotent shocked. He will say at least he has an erection. Does having an erection means he is sexually active. Infact, he doesn't want me to see his peeniis sef claiming we will end up having sex if I see it. embarassed I don't want to end up with an impotent man, sex is very important in marriage

Don't do it. He is likely very small or unable to maintain an erection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
There are many things that could render a man impotent ranging from accidents to diseases.
Age is no factor.
If he is known to visit prostitutes, he may've probably had an infection that led to it.
However, i wish this gets resolved soon so your sister could be happy.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
metallisc:

Most guys already have a fixed mental picture of what they certify as sexually appealing, anything below that image won't get them turned on and excited
You are right about this point. that is why i am of the opinion guys goes for those girls that are appealing to them. Girls that meet their fantasies.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by yinkslinks(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tell ur sister to call me for action 08029140695. I 4ucck like a mad man and my diiicck erects more in pusssssy
FortuneTeller:
I am coming today with tears in my eyes for my little sis. She is kind, sweet, and a very nice young lady. She met a 35 year old man last year who courted her and convinced our family of his sincerity. He is a nice guy and very handsome. They went for medical tests before the marriage and were told everything was fine. They have now been married for 3 months without sex. My sis has cried to me for the past 2 weeks. She says he has tried some herbal supplements and even saw a pastor, but nothing has changed. They did not have sex before marriage, but she says she has seen him with an erection before and after the marriage. However when he is about to insert himself, he loses the stiffness. I don't know what to do. Someone from our area says he is known to visit many prostitutes. I don't believe he is seeing them now because he has been with our family for some time now and even working in the family business. As they have not consummated the marriage, we are thinking of returning the things he bought so she can be free. How can a 35 year old man be impotent?? My sister shall not suffer.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by GodblessNig247(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is a one chance undecided
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by JSam212: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
I know someone who can help your sister's husband.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by yinkslinks(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Didn't dey 4uuuck before marriage? You see why I get mad at pastors who says no 4uuuck before marriage. Now ur sister needs diccck badly. U sef are u married? Cum let me sample ur duriiiiya
FortuneTeller:

There was no forced marriage. He pursued her and begged our family to marry her. She is a very quiet person and was unsure of him in the beginning. I'm involved because I feel I encouraged this union along with some yeye pastor. As for the prostitutes, I received the information from someone outside of my family. Who knows what perverted acts he may be accustomed to doing? It could be the source of his current failure to rise in the presence of a normal woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by budusky05(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Certitude post=54619456]
Your sister's pvssy is unappealing.
The story looks unreal though [/quote

I agree with you on the story side not pvssy
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by divinelove(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I am coming today with tears in my eyes for my little sis. She is kind, sweet, and a very nice young lady. She met a 35 year old man last year who courted her and convinced our family of his sincerity. He is a nice guy and very handsome. They went for medical tests before the marriage and were told everything was fine. They have now been married for 3 months without sex. My sis has cried to me for the past 2 weeks. She says he has tried some herbal supplements and even saw a pastor, but nothing has changed. They did not have sex before marriage, but she says she has seen him with an erection before and after the marriage. However when he is about to insert himself, he loses the stiffness. I don't know what to do. Someone from our area says he is known to visit many prostitutes. I don't believe he is seeing them now because he has been with our family for some time now and even working in the family business. As they have not consummated the marriage, we are thinking of returning the things he bought so she can be free. How can a 35 year old man be impotent?? My sister shall not suffer.

This doesn't add up, looks made up

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by neonly: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Continue reading here
http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate.html

Monkeys
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by PrinzCarter(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Acidosis:
Your sis and her husband need to provide the exact state of the whole issue to get a good advice.

Is it a hard-on issue?
Sustained e. rection issue?
Thrusting issue?
baddest I hail thee ,wehdon sir
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by exlinkleads(f): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sorry guys

watin this operator dey talk?

Abi na me the problem? Watin be impotency?

I think say na when a man no fit born? I don't think a man that can get his junck to work is impotent.

am i on point?
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by ipobarecriminals: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
sad
Heromaniaa:
Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Continue reading here
http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate.html
undecided la click la bend
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by flowbjones(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
celeboi:
It's a small thing. If they are both ready to visit a Cele Church for Solution. When they finish the matter... He will be hotter tha a He-Goat! grin

Awwwuuuu cele boi.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by NASTYNASOSO: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmm This is a minor case If you have Hausa friends talk to them. You will be the one running away from your husbands STIFFNESS.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by PrinzCarter(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
metallisc:

bros dis nt fair na does gals gather gadgets ooo
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by DLGUY: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is a lie.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Snowpikin: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
PLS DIVORCE THE MAN ASAP....

IF NA D WOMAN GET FAULT NOW, THE WHOLE INLAWS WILL DO MEETING ONTOP HER MATTER AND EVEN GET THERE SON ANODA WIFE

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by akoredebadru(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ur sister should go and see Davido
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Celestyn8213: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na her wahala
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some ladies are just too impatient. I wonder those that got married without children for 30 years would say.
Back to the question, your sister should sit her husband down and discuss the issue at hand. He should seek a medical expert before going further on other remedies like spiritual cleanses as being acclaimed by some persons here. Probably he's having weak erect ion that's the Genesis of the whole thing and not necessarily impotency as acclaimed by you.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by nwakaibeya1: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Every one desires or wants to or are married but how many married or yet to marry found the bone of their bone or are able to find the bone of their bone spiritually as bible commands?John 6-60-67 Jeremiah 5,21-23 Marriage is highly spiritual and very many who want to get married in the physical world are already married in the spiritual world and want to keep a dual marriage and this doesnt work and that is why there are so many delayed marriages and if eventually you escape the spiritual husband or wife and marry physically you find out that there is always instability and marital challenges.even the wife or husband will still be having sex in the dream with the spiritual husband or wife and be pretending and the husband will never know and vice versa even when they claim that they are born again and pastors and prophets can't teach this because they lack the unbelievable power of CHRIST to teach and withstand the consequenses at night just like pastors and prophets cannot teach divorce even though divorce is in the Bible and that's why it's not only to say I want to marry have you spiritually empowered yourself or been empowered by whoever is leading you to marry to chase the spiritual husband or wife away as The case may be? You must be told the truth&revelation that you have never heard before and when you hear why not spiritually check if you have the means but if you don't have the means to check ask questions from those who can tell you the truth for your own good AND for you to escape the judgement of JesusChrist that has comeback to revenge&judge human beings & the earlier you accept my truth&revelation the best for you because you know I am saying the truth but pride will never allow many to accept or even acknowledge what I say. This is authority of heaven speaking and mine is unbelievable and as usual I authorize who so ever on earth and beyond to investigate me and my source spiritually because that is where we dwell and we also told you that we own the NIGHT and those who are wise understand what it means to own the night# Behold The kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge and judge people and we spare no evil on the earth be you who so ever just try and see. So why not be wise and know that this truth&revelation is not ordinary and who can speak if God of Justice has not spoken and who can battle with God of justice? as usual human beings don't like truth but we must do the work of real JESUSCHRIST and the God of justice and the power that be of he that made the spiritual laws and not after falling you down in churches still you remain in your evil bondages and be pretending bornagain whereas you have no single power of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ cant help you even after all your night vigils and fasting and program upon program and here we are you can never be subjected to those and you reign in unbelievable power that evil must fear you if you follow us THE LIGHT, THE MANTLE.the power that be and creator of heaven and earth ??Mathew 13,13-14

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
they can do AI if she wants to get pregnant. btw, sincerely i thought they said that ladies dont enjoy sex.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Merceline(f): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
sasko:
.You see women.. they are one kind of hypocritical being and if it was the other way round...hmm

should your popular slogan (for better for worse) jettisoned. .huh

She must have said no s*x before marriage thinking she's being clever

She want to eat her cake and have it
mechie onu gi. just because you support sex before marriage doesn't mean those who dont want to do sex before marriage should suffer. after all said and done you will still insult a prostitute. so much for being intelligent.
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by lemolemo: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Don't know what planet you live on but ever hear of VIAGRA , a tablet and you sister will know Jesus is lord. Even people that never ever had erection before it works talkless of the one that losses it. Ask him to talk to his Doctor..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by noziz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
kindly tell her to contact this man and let him help her husband do the job for free. that is his occupation, he bleeps women for a living grin

Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Get your sister and her husband to read this:
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by selfmadeboss: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
test him wih another girl and see if him prick go stand and perform
Re: My Sister Married An Impotent Man by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
...Simple reason i can't settle for a non tested product!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.