Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother (9204 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by KaBabs1: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Onukube1:

funny you.. I will stop crushing on you if you don't stop this.. am I not capable of crushing on you?

Hi. You are so pretty. I usually dont do this but do you mind if I pm you?
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
oh Ghauwd
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
What a LovePeddler! I see their type everyday... Fine boys get advantage oo, don't trust ur gurl around me, I'm a viper.

Meanwhile,

Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by jasysandra(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Which kind wahala be this na? angry angry angry
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
he hitted the nunu real hard as QueenSuccubus would say grin
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
jasysandra:
Which kind wahala be this na? angry angry angry

grin

Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by KennyID17(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
KaBabs1:

Guy leave that babe ooo, she's already got a date with tosyne2much whenever she's back in d kunt-ry grin. Tosyne!! Person wan run ur parole ooo grin tongue
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Guy leave that babe ooo, she's already got a date with tosyne2much whenever she's back in d kunt-ry grin. Tosyne!! Person wan run ur parole ooo grin tongue
Hahaha Rofmwkmd cheesy ;

Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by KennyID17(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha Rofmwkmd cheesy ;

Is lie I lie? grin grin
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Is lie I lie? grin grin
You no lie baba cheesy
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Onukube1(f): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
KaBabs1:

okay I have no problem with that
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Onukube1(f): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
No problem about that... Let's talk behind the camera and not derail this thread cool
OK ..I just sent you a pm now
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Onukube1:

OK ..I just sent you a pm now
Alryt I will check it out and do the needful
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2017
someones future wife...smh
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by touchplay(m): 1:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmm,Wen sleepin,wen standing, wen cooking,he comes and just " slide it in" shocked
Did babe gan'......smh
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Imyourex(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2017
And you call this one NEWs?
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by kingsfield(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
make sure u fvck dat girl... cool
U better be a change agent.
Can't there be friends without benefit any longer?
Is it a must to have sex with d opp. sex?
#Changebeginswithyou
Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by KaBabs1: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Nothing consign me consign Tosyn o. The babe no dey Naija ke? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother by Jodha(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tales by moonlight..

About this girl...

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) / Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m / When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.