Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu (39691 Views)

"DSS Can Now Detain Suspects For 45 Days" - Abuja High Court / Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by balo2rule(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
I SINCERELY STAND WITH MAGU ON THIS ISSUE.............

SENATE IS OUR MAJOR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY

5 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by SweetJoystick(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oga, if you no occupy that seat, how you wan take fight corruption?
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by stcool(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please did Magu appoint himself, the way he is sounding. Nothing is irreplaceable grin .

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by efilefun(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
The wicked shall know no peace till Nigeria rise above this corrupt thieves

3 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by michoim(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yes oo. I support you die. No body can stop you. No child of the devil can stop you. Go on to more victories. The enemies shall gnash their teeth in darkness and despair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by yaki84: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
he sound as if d fight is personal............

When a dullard appoint another fool, that is the result u get.

4 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Centurion04: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nice one magu.. Just kip up the gud work knowing fully well that the gud Lord has ur back. May GOD (in His infinite wisdom )strengthen u and make u more of a defender of the poor and cheated masses!..

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by 989900: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nice one Magu!

Same m0f0s the anti-corruption fight is trying to protect, are the same ones jumping upandan here like cursed homos.

6 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by duni04(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
That Daura man is very stupid. The DSS has held Dasuki and Kanu in detention for ages against their rights and the law. Journalists, opposition members have similarly been held by the DSS against their will. The same stupid idiot that is coordinating all these illegal arrests has the audacity and right to point fingers at Magu for highhandedness!!! That man called Daura is crazy. And Buhari is crazier for continuing to keep someone like that as the head of the DSS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by naija1stpikin: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
efilefun:
Go to school illiterate its thief not thieve ote

afonja still crying because I whooped his ass. If you are smart and intelligent enough, you'd have figured I wanted to type the plural but for typo reason, missed the 's'. Check what you quoted, I was talking In my plural.
Cone headed dunce

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Horus(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubRX8J2m-FE

Should Saraki Be Disqualified From Screening Magu?
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Plaintainboy: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
frenchwine:
What is this one saying now? Oya confirm yourself as substantive efcc boss na.
Buhari's boys are being tamed one by one. Hamed Ali is next.
Fly wey no wan hear word would follow the corpse to the grave.

Funny you. Lets see what happens when Magu leads an arrest and bursts one of their arses tomorrow.
Only the President can hinder Magu..NOBODY ELSE CAN!

5 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by efilefun(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

afonja still crying because I whooped his ass. If you are smart and intelligent enough, you'd have figured I wanted to type the plural but for typo reason, missed the 's'. Check what you quoted, I was talking In my plural.
Cone headed dunce
Lmao Oh you whooped your dead father's ass An illiterate will always find an excuse oponu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
`

5 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Plaintainboy: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
yaki84:
he sound as if d fight is personal............

When a dullard appoint another fool, that is the result u get.

And what becomes the fate of a poor fool like you, who is to dumb to know on which side of the battle they should fall?

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by economania(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Acting is more preferable to chairman,since their confirmation can't stop him from performing his duty. If Magu fails integrity test who else in the two houses passed integrity test chair by budget padding lesgislatheif and senalooters.

3 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by naija1stpikin: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
efilefun:
Lmao Oh you whooped your dead father's ass An illiterate will always find an excuse oponu oshi

you must have mistaken me for your illiterate fada. You claw faced old goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by zik4ever: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
I am compelled to comment on this! However great this guy is fighting corruption (and there are those who feel otherwise) we are still in a democracy! The person who nominated him, emerged through a democratic process and is under oath to defend the constitution. Irrespective of whatever politics involved or any suspicions we may have, the Senate relied on a report from an institution that reports to the President, to refuse his confirmation. It is for the President to request explanation from the DGSSS and I don't see why that should be complicated or take time. This guy CANNOT confirm himself and sorry, there must be one other Nigerian amongst the millions of us that can fight this menace of corruption. I am not holding brief for the Senate but I think political nominees or appointees should realize their limits and be more guarded. Same scenario is playing out with the Customs. We are not in a Banana republic! It's like someone who loses election saying, I am convinced that I am the best and so I must continue in office? We can't descend to that level. Impunity is not just corruption. If a court of competent jurisdiction discharges and acquits a certified and known thief, the only option available is to appeal to a higher court. We cannot say, well we know you are a thief so we defy the law and say rot in Prison or get killed if you are a thief. It is painful but some things cannot be selectively discretional if not we will get back to a Hobbesian state of nature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by chukagates(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
magu is making his case worse he is ignorant of what this act could cause him..Any arrest by Efcc on any nigerian citizen should be resisted with force so far as constitution is concerned magu heading efcc even after being disapproved by senate is illegal unless legislature brings out another nominee!!..

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Philinho(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
that's y when their lord lose election, they'll rise n kill with "above d Law mentality"
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Babacele: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
yes Magu and there is nothing any Mamman Daura or his boys in the Senate, DSS or AG office can do about it.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by OlaMiki: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Flat head IPOD one located --No sense syndrome
Gurumaharaji:
Lol...Buhari will soon replace u blacky ,keep on barking....even bubu is helpless in this regard
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
I believe you, carry go
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by yaki84: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Plaintainboy:

And what becomes the fate of a poor fool like you, who is to dumb to know on which side of the battle they should fall?
i love eating plaintain, infact i love it fried.....

U try dis shit again, i will not just eat u but ur entire household......

Na ur papa be poorvillagefool.

Keep it coming, am ready for u.....son of a village bitch.

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by OlaMiki: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Flat head IPOD 2 located , Senseless syndrome
Buharimustgo:
This is my problem with Buhari's appointees, they feel they are above the law and the constitution of Nigeria
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by efilefun(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

you must have mistaken me for your illiterate fada. You claw faced old goat
E pain the illiterate, sha no go drink insecticide #You must be feeling fly u got a response from me, enjoy your fame while it last eranko

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by distilledwalex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If you are truly an honorable man you should be typing your resignation letter after being rejected by the State security dept and the Senate for the 2nd time but instead you are here boasting about how you intend to keep operating as an illegal govt official which on its own is a form of corruption
If youre still wondering why Nigeria is the way it is.. This poster is a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria.. smh
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by seguno2: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
This shameless yam eater is still talking?
He must be inspired by Buhari who is also a big yam eater.

2 Likes

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Plaintainboy: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
yaki84:

i love eating plaintain, infact i love it fried.....

U try dis shit again, i will not just eat u but ur entire household......

Na ur papa be poorvillagefool.

Keep it coming, am ready for u.....son of a village bitch.

Lol you have enough problems already yaki, you can't discern, your fake education is no use. Piss off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.