Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu (39695 Views)

"DSS Can Now Detain Suspects For 45 Days" - Abuja High Court / Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by blackboy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Them never confirm you yet you were living large, no be police man you be. With all your years of experience and change ppl dey shout you should have kept yourself clean and without blame. Mister don't blame anyone but yourself. Pele. Not in all cases godfathers will help. Not the senators fault nor DSS but only you. You want to fight corruption when you yourself are smelling of corruption
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If you are truly an honorable man you should be typing your resignation letter after being rejected by the State security dept and the Senate for the 2nd time but instead you are here boasting about how you intend to keep operating as an illegal govt official which on its own is a form of corruption
Very funny comment above. He should resign so that evil forces would triumph?

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by tee83: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Plaintainboy:

Mr sabi, what do you mean by his powers been limited? Magu can still lead an arrest to Saraki's house tomorrow and Saraki would honor it. In principle only the President can stop this man! If he lets him act forever, then be sure that he is backed by the full paraphernalia of office.
Educate yourself!

There is a limit to Acting power. And there is huge diff btw acting chairman or chairman.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by prof12(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Buharimustgo:
This is my problem with Buhari's appointees, they feel they are above the law and the constitution of Nigeria

Are you part of theTeam Senate that no matter the good work anyone is doing they will reject it once it is against their interest.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Bovis(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
ijustdey:

Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu, has vowed to continue the fight against corruption, stressing that neither the rejection of his nomination by the Senate nor the report by the Department of State Security (DSS) that he is ‘unfit’ to head the anti-graft agency can stop him.

Fantastic news! Magu is determined to fight the monster and every well meaning Nigerian must rally round him in order to succeed

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/neither-senate-nor-dss-can-stop-my-fight-against-corruption-magu/189335.html

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by onojujohn53: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
The senate is a problem to the country. They wouldn't want to confirm him because he is exposing them.The Senate would want somebody who will play along with them to the detriment of this generation and generations to come. I think it is time the citizens of this country to rise up and say NO to corruption by standing with Magu. The civil society should mobilise the youths and say NO to the evil decision of the senate concerning Magu. The guilty is always afraid
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by xismo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
If the DG DSS did not signed the report who else did? Why is the senate using the report against Magu? Why 2 separate reports same day, on same issue with different contents? Magu will be presented again.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by TheAdvocate(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

DSS, NIGERIAN SENATES over to you less Nigerians begin to think that you refuse to confirm because he will expose your CORRUPT practices

Must he be confirmed before he expose them? Mtcheeew
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Kdon2: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
ijustdey:

Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu, has vowed to continue the fight against corruption, stressing that neither the rejection of his nomination by the Senate nor the report by the Department of State Security (DSS) that he is ‘unfit’ to head the anti-graft agency can stop him.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/neither-senate-nor-dss-can-stop-my-fight-against-corruption-magu/189335.html

Dont mind the thieves calling another person unfit! Who is more unfit,all of those thieves under investigation or the man investigating them??
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by greggng: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2017
If Mr president is serious about eradicating corruption, then he should immediately confirm magu. The Senate by their cult action today has demonstrated that they re corrupt and ve nothing good to offer this country. How can you justify that dss report didnot give magu any opportunity to defend himself. He was not summoned to defend the so called aligation . When has dss become a judge in their own case. Fair hearing demands that you must listen to both parties. What Nigeria need is a man that can deal with this corrupt few. Like ribadu, magu is equal to the task

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by gudofuck231: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:
This is my problem with Buhari's appointees, they feel they are above the law and the constitution of Nigeria

How u look saraki? Bubu the tool?
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by gudofuck231: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2017
ijustdey:

109 best brains vs bubu the tool, scores 109 to 1
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by cstr151: 1:14am On Mar 16, 2017
And the buhari is just there watching his country slide into anarchy and impunity.
Mehn, incompetence is a terrible thing.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Dareomo(m): 3:03am On Mar 16, 2017
God pass them.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by dangwarmai(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

DSS, NIGERIAN SENATES over to you less Nigerians begin to think that you refuse to confirm because he will expose your CORRUPT practices
that's just the fact.
I am 100 % behind the mugu.

1 Like

Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by Carmal90(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2017
greggng:
If Mr president is serious about eradicating corruption, then he should immediately confirm magu. The Senate by their cult action today has demonstrated that they re corrupt and ve nothing good to offer this country. How can you justify that dss report didnot give magu any opportunity to defend himself. He was not summoned to defend the so called aligation . When has dss become a judge in their own case. Fair hearing demands that you must listen to both parties. What Nigeria need is a man that can deal with this corrupt few. Like ribadu, magu is equal to the task

From my little knowledge,DSS report is very important, except u are telling me all nominated person won't be screened
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by olotu3k: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
At times when i read people's comment it seems as if they are not in this country for God sake, Nigerian please wake up, know what you suppose to know, see what you suppose to see, some dont want Magu because of their hiding agenda
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by southsouthman: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

That is exactly what the DSS has done you are still here challenging people. Abi the one wey DSS don do he no reach abi. Na wa for all these PMB appointees o
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by haulforte123: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES FOR FARM PRODUCTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE RATES!!!!

For More Questions, Click here www.haulforte.com for a Chat.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: 08121362702.
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by chukagates(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
distilledwalex:

Wow so many educated illiterate on NL... well thats if youre educated in the first place.. What happened to the privilege to work in Acting Chairman capacity. . Why are you guus displaying how maldjusted you are infront of millions NLanders. Its better to keep mute and be tot a fuul than to speak and remove all doubt..
you are a big fool and an idiot also ..cant you correct without an insult ?? FOOL!!.it is more honorable to be an illiterate than to be an educated illiterate
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by distilledwalex(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
chukagates:
you are a big fool and an idiot also ..cant you correct without an insult ?? FOOL!!.it is more honorable to be an illiterate than to be an educated illiterate
What da F... Its took you how many days to compose that... Wow.. God bless your ignorance
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by omolami: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mugu or magu you goof oh. Its time the senate pass a resolution to remove magu now. He should retire to his village
Re: Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu by chukagates(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
distilledwalex:

What da F... Its took you how many days to compose that... Wow.. God bless your ignorance
yes god bless your stupidity educated illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / Nigeria Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.