Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79272 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by begwong: 3:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Mallam sheik, Wat you should be concerned with is how to liberate your ulamas to stop committing suicides with bombs tied around their body biko. The end justifies the means!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by UGWENNA: 3:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Quoting Scripture is different from interpreting Scripture. The Man deos not have the Spirit of the living God we worship therefore he can not interpret Scriptures.
Jesus Christ is both God and man. This is a mystery the Muslim cleric and non christians cannot comprehend. It is not giving to them to understand it.
Jesus Christ is more than a Prophet.
Here is the prove
Isaiah 9:6 = A child is born ...... and his name shall be called the Mighty God, the everlasting Father ....
John 20:28-29 = Thomas said unto him, " My Lord and my God"
John 8:56-58= Before Abraham was, I am ( He did not say, "I was" rather "I am"wink
1Timothy 3:16= God ( Jesus) was manifest in the flesh. That was His human aspect that made Him less than but equal with the Father (Phil 2:1-8
How can something be less than and yet equal to something else. That is a mystery. I am sorry the Muslem cleric cannot understand it.
God the Father called Jesus Christ "God"in the following statement: unto the Son he ( God the Father) said, Thy throne, O God, is for ever (Heb 1:8
Please non Christians should leave Holy Bible for us because they cannot understand it no matter there educational qualification. Even canal Christians cannot interpret scriptures.
In other for you to understand or interpret scriptures, you need the Spirit of Christ who inspired the authors.
It pains non Christians that our Lord Jesus Christ is God unlike their prophets.

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ikemesit4477: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by omojeesu(m): 3:49am On Mar 16, 2017
finalboss:
is Jesus God?

where are the Christians, this sacrosanct plebeians are just flustered ...

am not startled thou...

Actually Jesus is alive. Direct the question to Him. He may answer you. I pray He will.

But the most important question for a human being shouldn't be about whether or not Jesus is God, but WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by ogastone(m): 3:50am On Mar 16, 2017
I and My Father is One, if anyone sees me he has seen My Father, says Jesus the Son of God. This is a truth and mystery that is hidden from Muslims and unbelievers. It is not for them to understand,
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by meshack15: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2017
The Cleric of another religion wanting to take a church pastor to court should be properly examined,am sure he has mental problem,he called Jesus God,how is that his headache? there is a spiritual meaning to that but how has that become his problem? is that the problem confronting Nigeria as a nation which should be his concerns?
Makweembo:

SOURCE: http://africanspotlight.com/2017/03/15/prominent-muslim-lecturer-to-take-tb-joshua-to-court-for-saying-jesus-christ-is-god/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395029890855179&id=100010445138836&ref=content_filter
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by omojeesu(m): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Babawo50:
how can d son of God be God re u ur fada.pls no insults jst common sense.

If God is a mystery common sense can't really analyze Him because He must be a very complex being.

But let me ask you. Which is the egg? Yolk, white or shell? - All is egg. Each is egg.

Which is the sun? The star that is 93 million miles physically away from the earth or the light from it or the heat it generates? All is sun. Each is sun.

The Father is the 'star far away'. The Son is the 'Light' reaching us. The Holy Spirit is the 'Heat'. No one can get to the Father. It is impossible. So He comes as Light and as Heat to give life biologically and spiritually.

But really the message is not about the divinity of Jesus but that all men needs Him for salvation. He didn't come to prove that He was God. He made plain that He came to save mankind from sin and it's consequences now and after physical death.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by rhektor(m): 4:17am On Mar 16, 2017
ilynem:

Do you know Mohammed recommended camel urine as a medication for Muslims?

Yes and definitely this guy has taken an overdose of the camel piss
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by nikenry(f): 4:33am On Mar 16, 2017
The man is obviously sick
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by hazvat(f): 4:49am On Mar 16, 2017
SeniorZato:
ISLAM RULES FOREVER
maasha Allah

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by uvalued(m): 4:50am On Mar 16, 2017
SeniorZato:
ISLAM RULES FOREVER

4 your mind you think u don make sense.....wait until gods rise to their identity...

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by jenavism44: 4:51am On Mar 16, 2017
what non-sense is this,this nonsense must stop,rubbish,Jesus remain the Alpha and omega,he is my God and my lord to the glory of God the father
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by uvalued(m): 4:56am On Mar 16, 2017
omojeesu:

If God is a mystery common sense can't really analyze Him because He must be a very complex being.

But let me ask you. Which is the egg? Yolk, white or shell? - All is egg. Each is egg.

Which is the sun? The star that is 93 million miles physically away from the earth or the light from it or the heat it generates? All is sun. Each is sun.

The Father is the 'star far away'. The Son is the 'Light' reaching us. The Holy Spirit is the 'Heat'. No one can get to the Father. It is impossible. So He comes as Light and as Heat to give life biologically and spiritually.

But really the message is not about the divinity of Jesus but that all men needs Him for salvation. He didn't come to prove that He was God. He made plain that He came to save mankind from sin and it's consequences now and after physical death.

wow

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

NO EXCUSE

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by jenavism44: 4:57am On Mar 16, 2017
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." (1 Timothy 3:16).
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by back2sender: 5:02am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelydora:
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word
Christianity is a joke and tool of inslavement used by the british, portuguese etc. The forerunners of this Religion has discarded it because its has served its usefulness and longer needed but we blacks especially Nigerians carry am for head as a meal ticket thats why we have all kinds of charlatans masquerading as apostle, bishop, archbishop, DR, emmanuel, reverend, etc all kinds of titles.
Every person today wants to be a pastor
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Gkay1(m): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2017
jobless man
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by giles14(m): 5:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 16, 2017
biblia1:

Some people reasons with their anus.who's talking about killings here or reasoning together from the scriptures.
Calling Jesus God is a greatest sin.

Mark 12:29
John 17:3
John 20:17
Deuteronomy 6:4

and some don't even reason at all, sin against you or your sheikh? I only wrote those teaching followers to kill for virgins after life which is obviously a wrong teaching cox it's not written anywhere in Koran.... People like you are the ones that are easily brainwashed because you lack common sense to think

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Vicolan: 5:19am On Mar 16, 2017
lonelydora:
To all Christians reading this thread.

I don't condone any form of evil but it's high time we stopped condemning our fellow Christians and making caricature of them no matter what. It gives the Muslim brothers room to insult us.

Do you think if any Muslim cleric is caught red handed with a girl/woman in a hotel that the news will see the light of the day?

Do you think the Muslim Nairalanders are foo.lish when they put a creed on any Muslim thread which they refused to put on Christian thread? It is because they do not want non-Muslims to insult their faith but find joy in insulting other people's faith (some of them shaa).

Someone once said here on Nairaland that since we Christians joke with everything about us, they have no option than to join us in joking with it too, but since they don't joke with theirs, we should also not joke with theirs.

Let him that have ear hear the word

Bros na true ooo bcz there was a thread last week I think is about Kaduna worshipping on d main road and it been restricted bcz someone is not a Muslim.. This Nigeria ehnn

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Ayatullah:

Be focused on the discussion on the table! Don't create diversion, you cannot do that! You just have to bring your proof (which is definitely nonexistent) that Jesus the son of Mary is God.

what diversion? Since you know that such teaching is no where in Koran, I see no reason you should be pissed..

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Otogah: 5:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2017
SHAME ON THE MOD THAT DELETED MY POST

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by jenavism44: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Maximus85:
it makes me the son of my father. I can never be my father. I may be like him in traits but I can never be my father. Jesus said he has never thought of being equals with his father.
,it really obvious that people are yet to understand the mystery of Godliness,the father is not the son neither the son is the father,we only say the son himself is God,the word ''God''is a title for deity,the supreme being,for example when you say''i am the son of my father''if your father is a man then you are man,but the case of Jesus is quite different becos Jesus is one with God his father,when almighty God wanted to visit the earth,he did'nt cames as spirit neither did he came as God,he replicated himself in another person,he gave birth to another of himself,he generated and begat another of himself,thus the God which was begotten and the God which begat are one,since the one which was begotten,replicated,generated,is God,and it pleased the God the begater that all his fullness i.e the 100% nature,charater and attributes should dwell on the God the beggoten(Jesus),"For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;" (Colossians 1:19)."For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." (Colossians 2:9).Jesus is the complete embodiment of deity,no wonder he said"And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. " (John 12:45).JESUS IS GOD
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by golamike: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2017
UGWENNA:
Quoting Scripture is different from interpreting Scripture. The Man deos not have the Spirit of the living God we worship therefore he can not interpret Scriptures.
Jesus Christ is both God and man. This is a mystery the Muslim cleric and non christians cannot comprehend. It is not giving to them to understand it.
Jesus Christ is more than a Prophet.
Here is the prove
Isaiah 9:6 = A child is born ...... and his name shall be called the Mighty God, the everlasting Father ....
John 20:28-29 = Thomas said unto him, " My Lord and my God"
John 8:56-58= Before Abraham was, I am ( He did not say, "I was" rather "I am"wink
1Timothy 3:16= God ( Jesus) was manifest in the flesh. That was His human aspect that made Him less than but equal with the Father (Phil 2:1-8
How can something be less than and yet equal to something else. That is a mystery. I am sorry the Muslem cleric cannot understand it.
God the Father called Jesus Christ "God"in the following statement: unto the Son he ( God the Father) said, Thy throne, O God, is for ever (Heb 1:8
Please non Christians should leave Holy Bible for us because they cannot understand it no matter there educational qualification. Even canal Christians cannot interpret scriptures.
In other for you to understand or interpret scriptures, you need the Spirit of Christ who inspired the authors.
It pains non Christians that our Lord Jesus Christ is God unlike their prophets.

The best post I've read on nairaland!! God bless you real good
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by jenavism44: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Maximus85:
it makes me the son of my father. I can never be my father. I may be like him in traits but I can never be my father. Jesus said he has never thought of being equals with his father.
,it really obvious that people are yet to understand the mystery of Godliness,the father is not the son neither the son is the father,we only say the son himself is God,the word ''God''is a title for deity,the supreme being,for example when you say''i am the son of my father''if your father is a man then you are man,but the case of Jesus is quite different becos Jesus is one with God his father,when almighty God wanted to visit the earth,he did'nt cames as spirit neither did he came as God,he replicated himself in another person,he gave birth to another of himself,he generated and begat another of himself,thus the God which was begotten and the God which begat are one,since the one which was begotten,replicated,generated,is God,and it pleased the God the begater that all his fullness i.e the 100% nature,charater and attributes should dwell on the God the beggoten(Jesus),"For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;" (Colossians 1:19)."For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." (Colossians 2:9).Jesus is the complete embodiment of deity,no wonder he said"And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. " (John 12:45).JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF and one with the father

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by silentdomain(m): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Trouble shooting. How is this the sheiks business? Mtchew
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Oluola89(m): 5:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Before it was Apostle Suleiman Sex scandal now it is TB Joshua, why are the Muslims prosecuting the Christians in this buhari government ..I smell a quick end to this tyranny government of Buhari.. We the Christians shall leave to conquer them. The gate of hell shall not prevail
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by serikiYCU(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Nawa oohh.....D greatest lie in history is to call mohammed a prophet of God..D man want bubu and hellrufire to notice him...hunger, poverty and madness is seriously disturbing this zombie

All u need is just to prove him wrong simple
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by wristbangle: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2017
1 John 5 vs 7 answers his question.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Oluola89:
Before it was Apostle Suleiman Sex scandal now it is TB Joshua, why are the Muslims prosecuting the Christians in this buhari government ..I smell a quick end to this tyranny government of Buhari.. We the Christians shall leave to conquer them. The gate of hell shall not prevail
your post will be deleted soon, just as mine.... When they speak against you, no p, but becomes bog crime when you try to defend what you believe in....

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by misterdeco: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2017
This man should sit down and think very well...attention seeker. Why im no go meet book haram we dey use Allah name beheaded human being like them...abi Allah no b God.....
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by scholes23(m): 5:54am On Mar 16, 2017
SeniorZato:
ISLAM RULES FOREVER
Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.