Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews (24405 Views)

Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by MhizDherbee(f): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Sorry guys I know DAT update is really short. Pls manage it,my ba3 ix down.I would modify it later
Excuse accepted buh make u modify!!! Great job!
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by MhizDherbee(f): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Sorry guys I know DAT update is really short. Pls manage it,my ba3 ix down.I would modify it later
Excuse accepted buh make sure u modify!!! Great job!
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Continuation
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Adams led Caroline and Maurice gently through the tunnel, his heart was heaving in fear of what might lay ahead but he dared not show it,he was the one urging them all on from the start so if he showed any sign of fear then he might be putting the others with him in disarray. He watched Caroline for a while and also took a quick glance at Maurice and then his determination soared high,he believed that saving his friends is a top priority. "Do you hear that?" Maurice suddenly asked out of the blues.The others shook their heads negatively. But Maurice was so sure he had heard the sound correctly, he was not just sure what or where the sound is coming from.Then it came again,much louder and more clearer ............
"What the Bleep are you doing?" Jim asked the short man who had his hand held up in the air,knife in hand."What does it look like to you?"The short devil replied Jim with a question. "Derek tell him what he wants to hear" Jim shouted."I swear I don't know"Derek said looking at the short devil."please don't cut his fingers"Serah pleaded."Well,am in no position to stop that angel"The short devil said and continued "I received orders from my superior to make your death all slow and painful"............
" Bob please stop it"David said to Bob who only continued with what he was doing,he would not stay here and die like a coward."What the Bleep is wrong with you Bob,do you want to get us all killed. "No,that's where you are wrong, I plan on dying with honour and pride not like some coward that does not not have anything to live for"Bob said and pull with all his strength and the door gave way with a loud creaking sound.......................
"Please spare my life, I don't want to Die this young" Derek pleaded looking at the sharp edge of the knife.He was too weak to say any other word and he braced his mind ready to feel the knife cut off his fingers."Son of a bitch,are you this heartless? "Serah spat out angrily. The short man looked at her and snapped his fingers in the air twice and his two subordinates took serah out of the room immediately........

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Excuse accepted buh make sure u modify!!! Great job!
Thanks 4 reading, av done that......
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Continuation
"I think I heard a sound" Kane said suddenly stopping in his tracks. "What sound" Maxwell muttered panting while Jessica just stared on,tired of all the suspense already. "I don't know let's move on"Kane retorted after been silent for a while.He was sure he had heard a sound like a scream but he was not just sure where the sound had come from,he just hoped they would make it out of here alive....
Derek screams pierced through the four walls of the dimly lit room,one of his fingers had just been chop off by the short ugly devil of a man and the pain he was feeling that moment was not something he would wish even for his arch enemy. His right hand was filled with his own blood while his thumb was lying numbly on the table and to think that the short devil was even smiling after inflicting crucial pain on him was really pissing him off.He had known that the man was wicked and devilish,but he had not just know he would go this far in causing him pains,but one thing was sure if he was ever going to get out of here then he would make him pay even in ten folds........
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jim looked on too shock to even scream or utter a word,he was too shocked to witness something this evil and that had made his whole body suddenly went numb.He had only seen something like this in movies but never have he seen it with his own two eyes before. Now it was playing out before him,live and real,but then he was allergic to blood. The smell of blood had always been nauseating for him and to think that this man here had done something so bad while smiling like he just won an Olympic medal was something he would never forgive or forget,not in this word or another."I would make you pay"Jim finally said after finding his voice. "Just watch your back" Jim continued and spat at the short devils face showing him he meant every word.......
"Just be calm,don't say or show any signs of you been afraid" Bob said quickly climbing the roof.He had decided he would strike the person from a vantage position like the roof.A while later,after Bob had climbed the roof,one of the men that captured them earlier came in,on his hand was a sack of water.He was surprised seeing the door not locked and as he entered,he scanned everywhere suspiciously before throwing the sack on Angela whose looks was about giving them away. He turned back and was about going out when he turned back suddenly. "You are supposed to be four in here,where is the fourth person" The man asked his voice reverberating like thunder.......

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sorry guys,I had not been able 2 update 4 a while,av bin really busy...update comes in 2mao

P.s:would be rounding off the story soon,probably next week.But there would be a season two coming in six months time. Thank u all for reading,even though u don't comment
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Continuation
"Look" Maurice whispered softly."What the hell is that?"Adams whispered in fear.Caroline only clung to Adams the more,she was trembling in fear,she could not utter a word. They had come this far without turning back only to walk into the den of hungry crocodiles.Adams took a quick at the map and he could see a spot marked with red,he wondered why he could not depict that the red spot must mean danger."Let's go back,we can't cross that river and live to tell the tale"Maurice muttered."We are not turning back,we have to stake our chances "Adams replied defiantly." Are you sure about this?"Caroline asked doubting her boyfriend views for the very first time. "Sure like hell" Adams affirmed. "What's the plan?" Maurice asked, eager to get out of there.....
"It's a sound of someone in pains,it's coming from that direction" Kane pointed out after listening for a while."Wait,what if we are walking into a trap"Maxwell asked the question that has been on his mind for a while. "It's not a trap,that I can assure you" Kane affirmed. They were silent for a whle,trying to think and decide what their next action would be.Kane moved after a while then the others followed suit."Are you both sure about this"Kane asked maxwell and Jessica. "Like hell" Jessica replied. Maxwell only nodded.Kane then preeked his ear listening for any signs of danger and after making sure that there was none,he tried opening the door but it was not yielding. "Give me a hand Maxwell" Kane informed breathlessly.Maxwell helped in pushing the door open and even Jessica helped in her own little way.A while later,the door gave way with a loud creak and their heart beats doubled in fear........
"Where the hell is the fourth guy"The man said with fiery eyes like a raging fiire . David was about replying him when they all heard a creak and the man turned back as if in a hurry but he was too late as Bob had taken that opportunity to kill him.The man tried to fight or scream out for help as Bob landed directly on his shoulder but Bob kicked him on his mouth with all his strength and the man fell down on the floor reeling in pains.The man seeing he had no chances against Bob brought out a knife and tried using it to stab Bob who had his eyes popped out in fear.He had not think of a plan B' invade the first plan failed and he blamed himself for that,he was suddenly afraid of death.The man came at him one more time and he was surprised to suddenly see him falling like a log of wood with a knife logded at his back......
"Tell us where we can find the others with you" The handsome man said to serah."I swear I don't know"Sarah replied truthfully. They had been asking her the same question since she was bundled here but she could not give them any meaningful answer.She had explained to the man that she had nothing to do with them,that the only person she knew among them was Jim."Why are you hell bent on finding them,what will you do to them?"Serah probed.The handsome man only gave a cruel laugh as a reply before adding. "I would kill them all"The handsome devil growled." Bleep you"Serah spat angrily at his face."Now you leave me no choice but to go the hard way on you"The handsome man said and continued. "Do your job" He ordered the other two men in the room.The two men came straight for Serah and she moved back in fright but soon she could not move any longer,she was now leaning on the wall.The men came for her clothes, tearing it into shreds as they form a heap on the floor and she was now whimpering in fear of what would come next......
"What the hell?" The short devil growled angrily at Jim who had spat on his face.He was boiling with rage now as he moved towards Jim who stared at him back angrily,all his fear for the man had suddenly vanished and he was damning all consequences now.He knew that the worst they could do to him was to kill him and he was ready for that but he would not die alone like a fool,that he is sure of........

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hormobolanle: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2017
hmmmmmmmm no b small tin o speechless ****
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by EllaGold35(f): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kinda.scary.
Buh not so.scary....
Try harder.
Good.job
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
pls dont let them torture derek again o & have mercy on serah
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Continuation
"We would go through those flat stones stealthily and quietly after putting off our torches" Adams said."Common man,that's like a straight ticket to death "Maurice whispered." We have no other choice than to do that,we can't turn back now,not anymore"Adams replied. "Are you sure about this?" Caroline probed.She was beginning to think her boyfriend is going crazy."We have no time to spare,let's get moving "Adams urged....
"What are you doing?". Sera asked the two men who were gawking at her perfect figure. They had succeeded in tearing off all the clothes on her,she was now completely naked,her birthday suit available for the two men to view and the thought of what these two men seeing her in her birthday suit was really pissing her off. So many questions were ringing in her head but she had no plausible answers to none. What if these men rape and brutalize her?How would she defend herself if they tried to do something like that. A hand touching her chest region jolted her out of her thoughts. It was one of the men and the other was already loosing his trousers. She slapped the hand away angrily and two heavy slaps landed straight on her rosy cheeks......

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Preetiex:
pls dont let them torture derek again o & have mercy on serah
Lol u av not seen anything yet
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
EllaGold35:
Kinda.scary.
Buh not so.scary....
Try harder.
Good.job
Thanks for reading, would try to improve

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Sorry about the short update guys,my ba3 is almost dead and am actually doing nothing. Just feel I should scribble sumtin down
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by nawtielizzie(f): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2017
This is amazing.
Excellent work hun
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
nice write up
pls update ASAP you are keeping me in suspense
#More ink to ur pen
#more energy to ur phone
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chapter five
"What's that?" David asked."How did you do that?"Angela probed still not believing the whole scene. "Bob,what's happening, you killed the man already, why are you not talking, you should be happy man,don't feel guilty" David said wondering why Bob had suddenly turned mute."Are you okay?"Mary asked Bob who was still silent and gazing at the dead body.He knew he did not kill the man,because he did not have a knife on him,but he did not just understand what happened just now,he knew they might be in danger and that the knife thrown at the man was initially meant for him.They had to get out of here as quick as possible. "Let's get out of here" Bob finally said and a voice replied him immediately from outside. "Not so fast guys"........
" Slut"One of the men said dragging Sera by her hair while the other forcefully opened her legs with his hands."Please don't do this to me" Sera pleaded but the men paid little or no attention to her tears. The first man dragging her hair plucked his mouth into hers in a ferocious manner while the other plunged his ugly middle finger into her womanhood. Sera cried out in pain as the man inserted his second finger straight into her asshole,she had never experienced such pain in her life. To her, was being abused and brutalized by two grown pigs. She never considered them as a human being or anything close to that. She yelped out once more just as her sphincter muscles gave way and the man's finger found its way into her butts.........
"Are you gonna kill me like you almost did to my poor friend?" Jim asked,sneering.Derek looked at him weakly,he was loosing much blood from his fingers but he did not fail to notice that Jim had changed. He smiled at the thought of how Jim had always cowered like a fool whenever he was bullied in eleventh grade,but all that had changed about some years ago and the Jim he was seeing now would tackle a lion head on."I'm not gonna kill you,not just yet"The short devil said and continued. "You would have a duel with me,if you can kill me then your freedom is guaranteed, but if not your death would be slower and filled with excruciating pains"...........
" I would go first, the two of you be quiet and stealthy as good as possible "Adams rang out instructions and the other two nodded affirmatively.
Although Adams himself was afraid of what might happens if there was a little mistake. He walked closer to the river his feet making no sound and the others followed him in suit.
They all had their hearts panting as they threaded carefully on the stones.As Adams got safely to the other side of the river,maxwell was at the far back and Caroline was getting close to the river bank.Suddenly,Caroline mistakenly put her two legs on a stone and next thing she fell into the river making the crocodiles race to her direction...........

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
nice write up
pls update ASAP you are keeping me in suspense
#More ink to ur pen
#more energy to ur phone
Thanks for reading
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
nawtielizzie:
This is amazing.
Excellent work hun
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by EllaGold35(f): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oh gawd...
Nice one
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by EllaGold35(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oh gawd...
Nice one boy...
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
EllaGold35:
Oh gawd...
Nice one boy...
Thanks please invite ur people

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Can't update today,am so weak cos I had a really hectic day.Be expecting a long update 2mao by God's grace.....
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by EllaGold35(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Can't update today,am so weak cos I had a really hectic day.Be expecting a long update 2mao by God's grace.....
Take ur Time to rest bro.
D lord is ur strenght
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by habundanz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
one of the best stories I ever red on no..keep it up
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Continuation
They heard footsteps coming towards the door and their heartbeats increased the more,they had not thought of having a plan 'B' just in case things go wrong like it was about to.All they were ever concerned about was getting out of here.Bob would not just forgive himself if anything was to happen to the others all because of him.Although,he had tried his very best to get out of here but he just felt he had not done it right.To him,he had put the life of his friends in danger.Bob was still deep in his thoughts when Kane's head pop in and the look of fear in their eyes was replaced with a look of joy,they were overjoyed seeing him and everyone was just staring at him for a while,lost in merriment. It was just as if their Messiah has come. "Oh Kane!what are you doing here?" Angela probed after regaining her composure. "Kane are you the only that came?" David asked after a while silence. "No I came with company" Kane replied and added."And please one question at a time".
"Where are the people you came with?". Bob asked but Kane only nodded a reply,telling Bob to look at his back." Oh God!Maxwell.We thought you were dead".Bob said nudging him softly on his back.He was just so glad seeing his long term friend."Jessica,even you too came"Angela said enveloping Jessica in a warm embrace. "Where did you get all these weapons" Bob asked the question that has been ringing in his head. "Its a long story man.Let's get the others out first,we don't have much time"Kane said........
Adams dived into the river immediately to rescue Caroline from the crocodiles who were in a race to get her." Maurice run,run"Adams shouted but Maurice was too shaken to move a feet anymore.He just stayed put like a statue on the river bank,staring at Caroline who had been yelling Adams name for help.Adams himself swam faster towards Caroline who was by now sinking into the river. He would not forgive himself if anything was to happen to Caroline,not when he was around."Hold on caro,am coming in a second"Adams yelled loudly to Caroline, telling her not to lose hope.Adams was just thanking his stars for no other thing but because he had learnt how to swim at a very tender age of seven,and now he was now a master in the act.He was fast but the crocodiles were faster.He knew he had to do something to stop or distract the crocodiles but his brains was completely hazy now,his head had suddenly ran out of ideas.......
Sera's shout increased just as the man started thrusting rapidly with his finger still inside her butt. The pains that seared through her whole body was so unbearable that she felt she might give up if he still continue the assault on her. She felt something solid touching her face and she opened her eyes and she was so surprised to see the other man cock dangling all over her face. She frowned her face not wanting to look at the cock but the man was having none of that. The man's member look ugly and meaty but very short just like the man and Sera only considered sucking a man's cock as dirtiness not to talk of sucking a monster like this who was a total stranger and had no human feelings. But the man tried forcing it into Sera's mouth once again and she bit it hard almost chopping off,leaving the man wincing and yelping in pains................
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Get him out,we are having a duel soon".Short devil said to the other men who were so eager to carry out the order.They marched immediately towards Jim who was battle ready for them but had no stamina. He tried fighting them off but they were too strong for him to wade them off.He was now been dragged roughly while Derek pleaded weakly from where he lied still losing a lot of blood.......

3 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Continuation
"Let's get going,do you know where Derek was taken?" Kane asked opening the door. "We don't know but I have an idea" Bob replied. "What of Jim,do you see him?" Jessica probed."Yeah,we saw him when we were brought here"Mary replied and Jessica's heart calmed a little. She had been having strange feelings about Jim ever since he was kidnapped. "Is he alright when you saw him?"Jessica probed further. "I think he is,he was unscathed" Mary replied."Let's get going already, we have to be fast so as to take them unawares"Maxwell said and they all trooped out.........
"Arrgghh..." The man groaned out in pain,giving Serah a straight blow to the jaw.Serah fell straight to the floor,rolling and wincing in pain.The other man held her hair and dragged her up immediately from the floor and the first man whom she had bitten his manhood stood up immediately, raining punches and heavy slaps on her poor face,making her fall flat on the ground once again.In all her life,she had never felt that kind of pain before,her face was filled with various contours. The first man whom she had almost chop off her manhood spread her legs widely,while wanking his joystick. The second man who was rather short but heavily built took her hands and spread it widely on two wooden table."We want to do it gently with you before,but now you are gonna have it rough and brutal,you slut"The first man said spanking Serah's ass.....
"Maurice shoot the damn crocodiles" Adams shouted and Maurice swung into action immediately shooting the crocodiles who appeared unaffected by the bullets. "Shoot them in the eyes" Adams said not stopping even for a while....

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
ride on cool
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
ride on cool
Thanks babe
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by LarrySun(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
hardeygbolar:

Prologue

The loud echoes of incessant wails and cries hovered (resonated) all over (across) the four corners of the dimly illuminated room.The echoes although loud with a shrill couldn't be heard even outside the slaughter house (slaughterhouse) (An echo can't be loud with a shrill. Kindly rephrase).obviously,it was the voice of a woman in agony [Make use of the space key before beginning the next sentence, or the next clause after a comma - or any other punctuation mark for that matter] (It was obviously the voice of a woman writhing in agony).But alas,the strong wind blowing outside had made the words of the woman incomprehensible [Another poor choice of words].[s]outside the lone building of torture,the intensity of the winds had drowned the distant hooting of owls and cries of bats.The moon had gone into his hood,firmly hidden and sheathed bowing to mother nature.The tall overgrown trees which stood with great impudence all bowed as if paying some sort of obeisance to mother nature.The loud bolts of thunderclaps sneaked its way into the eerie night and the rain began in earnest pouring in large goblets into the dark night.[/s]
larrysundynasty@gmail.com

+2349061754872
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
LarrySun:
larrysundynasty@gmail.com

+2349061754872
For starters am new to the literature world, this is my first time of writing on a public platform like nairaland. So u can't expect much from an upcoming writer like me, but as time goes by, I know one thing for sure I would become a better writer, and thanks for ur observations though, it is taken in good faith
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Continuation
*Let's go through that way" Bob said after they had all marched out. They walked briskly not stopping for a while until they came across a three different paths. They stood there for a while not knowing which part to follow. "We have to path here now" Kane said. "That's too risky" Bob retorted. "We don't have any other choice" Kane replied. "What do we have to do?" Maxwell asked. "We have go in all three directions at once" Kane declared.....
Maurice aimed carefully at the crocodile closer to Caroline and shot it straight in the eye which immediately made the crocodile lost its balance and it turned swiftly colliding with the other crocodiles which buy Adams more time to reach the almost drowning Caroline. The crocodiles were now racing towards Caroline once again but by now Adams had already saddled Caroline firmly on his back racing towards Maurice who was still firing at the crocodiles.......
As Jim was being dragged by the two men through the dark passage, he had only one thought in his head and it was 'surviving'. He knew the man he was about to have a combat with is a rogue who had been trained to kill and inflict pain without having any form of sympathy but he knew he just had to fight, fight like a warrior hungry for survival in a battlefield. He knew and had since long sworn that even if he was going to die, he would not just die like a coward, his opponent would have to go down with him......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Grace / Remember Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.