Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer (2217 Views)

Why Am I Often Told I'm A Womanizer Even though I'm Not / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nadirinamata: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Most women out there are still looking for the right guy, the guy they will spend their lives, their soul mates who will always be there at every time, loving and caring for them but finding the right guy can be very exhausting with the rate of players out there.

Many ladies are scared of making the same dating mistakes over and over again, with the fear of dating woman’s greatest fear “The Womanizer”

“The Womanizer is a man who isn’t ready to settle down yet, but he’ll do anything to convince you that he is, he will tell you you’re the love of your life and that you’ve got great eyes, great legs and great everything”.

But how do one know a guy is a womanizer, here are some tell it all sign that tells you have gotten a womanizer on your hand.

He is super vain

Always getting your name wrong

He only appear at night

He never keeps to his words

Locks his phones

Always flirting on social media

Moves really fast (smooth player)

Doesn’t call back for ages

http://olasazzy.com/2017/03/15/9-warning-signs-that-tells-he-is-a-womanizer/

CC- LALASTICA

Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
67'OH THAT IS AWFUL FROM SANE! The former Schalke man, who has become increasingly prominent as time has gone on, gets into another brilliant position near the byline on the left wing. However, with Aguero waiting for the pass, he goes for goal from a ridiculous angle with Subasic coming out, only to see his attempt slam into the side netting.

1 Like

Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
71'Goal Leroy Sané

1 Like

Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
71'GOOOAAAAAALLLL! GOOOAAAALLL FOR CITY! The visitors strike back! Sterling picks up possession on the right wing and takes on Mendy at left-back before cutting inside to get the shot away. Subasic can only parry to his left, where Sane pops up to smash into the roof of the net! Two-one!

1 Like

Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
73'Guardiola really is something else. His side are currently protecting a lead away from home in the Champions League but he is in the dugout shouting at them to continue bombing forward for more goals! Incredible - he clearly thinks this Monaco side have another goal in them!
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
74'Another booking now, and it is a damaging one for Manchester City as Sterling will now miss the first leg of the quarter-final. That is if the Citizens do indeed get there, of course!
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
83'Guardiola follows suit and makes his opening change, and no surprises to see a striker coming on in the form of Kelechi Iheanacho, who certainly has a good goals-to-games ratio. How they could do with another here! He replaces Clichy.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
engrMikemd:
67'OH THAT IS AWFUL FROM SANE! The former Schalke man, who has become increasingly prominent as time has gone on, gets into another brilliant position near the byline on the left wing. However, with Aguero waiting for the pass, he goes for goal from a ridiculous angle with Subasic coming out, only to see his attempt slam into the side netting.
pls, what's the meaning of all this sir?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by engrMikemd(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Full-time at Stade Louis II. Monaco are THROUGH to the quarter-final of the Champions League thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester City on the night, and a 6-6 away goals win on aggregate. The vital goal came from Bakayoko 13 minutes from time as he sent a bullet header home to send Pep Guardiola's men out. Thanks for joining us, see you next time.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nepapole(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Football commentary. grin grin
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

Football commentary. grin grin
oh, I was just wondering what it was but he should have been doing that in sport section . thanks though
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nepapole(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh, I was just wondering what it was but he should have been doing that in sport section . thanks though
That engr has smoked Ibadan weed..dont mind him.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

That engr has smoked Ibadan weed..dont mind him.
lol, what do you mean by Ibadan weed? it's like you want me to cane you because I reside in Ibadan !! change it to lokoja weed!
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by FvckShiT(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, what do you mean by Ibadan weed? it's like you want me to cane you because I reside in Ibadan !! change it to lokoja weed!

Are you Fůcking serious?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nepapole(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
grin..let us settle for d commonest, OSOGBO weed.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
FvckShiT:

Are you Fůcking serious?
lol, I am serious
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

grin..let us settle for d commonest, OSOGBO weed.
nope, I have friends over there , LMAO. lokoja is better!
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by FvckShiT(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I am serious

What Fůcking area ?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nepapole(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
nope, I have friends over there , LMAO. lokoja is better!
Ahan...nawa for u oo.. Wetin lokoja pipl do u?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
FvckShiT:

What Fůcking area ?
why? I'll tell you when you stop using sh*tty word!. do you stay in Ibadan too
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by FvckShiT(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
why? I'll tell you when you stop using sh*tty word!. do you stay in Ibadan too

The brown roof zone!
Absolutely fůcking not grin

What fůcking sh*tty word?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

Ahan...nawa for u oo.. Wetin lokoja pipl do u?
they offended me. on my way to abj last year when I got to lokoja I bought a bottle water from a woman and she went with my change. it all happened in lokoja. I was so pained #100 naira change, that I'm supposed to use to buy kilichi at jabi park. if not for makeups, I wanted to cry!
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
FvckShiT:

The brown roof zone!
Absolutely fůcking not grin

What fůcking sh*tty word?
lol, so true brown roofs indeed, but na you sabi! we don't even want people. like you in Ibadan
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nepapole(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
they offended me. on my way to abj last year when I got to lokoja I bought a bottle water from a woman and she went with my change. it all happened in lokoja. I was so pained #100 naira change, that I'm supposed to use to buy kilichi at jabi park. if not for makeups, I wanted to cry!
Is that all? I even tot ur ex is from lokoja.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by FvckShiT(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, so true brown roofs indeed, but na you sabi! we don't even want people. like you in Ibadan

It's so fůcking true!
When you look down from a fůcking chopper--all you fůcking see is fůcking shades of brown grin

You Dont fůcking need niqqaz like me there cheesy
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by FvckShiT(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

...I hear ur girls fůck cöcks well..--true?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

Is that all? I even tot ur ex is from lokoja.
LMAO, yeah that's all. isn't that worth it?
nope, have never been with someone from that side.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
FvckShiT:

It's so fůcking true!
When you look down from a fůcking chopper--all you fůcking see is fůcking shades of brown grin

You Dont fůcking need niqqaz like me there cheesy
lol, leave me, you won!
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by nepapole(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
LMAO, yeah that's all. isn't that worth it?
nope, have never been with someone from that side.
Not rili. Its ok sha, mayb wen u get someone from there, u will stop picking on them.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
FvckShiT:

...I hear ur girls fůck cöcks well..--true?
haha, is that the only thing you've heard about ibadan girls. well, I don't know about that.
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by FvckShiT(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
haha, is that the only thing you've heard about ibadan girls. well, I don't know about that.

you don't fůcking know bout that

Ok lets use you as a fůcking example....do you?
Re: 9 Warning Signs That Tells He Is A Womanizer by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

Not rili. Its ok sha, mayb wen u get someone from there, u will stop picking on them.
not until I back get my change ! and I can't and won't get anyone from there! but wait oooo, before I continue running mouth, are you from lokoja?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Noticed This? / An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging / Why Black Peniss Have A Special Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.