Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

*~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (4531 Views)

Poll: In your opinion, the award should go to

Davidylan: 40% (24 votes)
Mazaje: 32% (19 votes)
Pastor AIO: 27% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by kristonium(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

A whole lot!!!! cool

are u also a satanist?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
kristonium:

are u also a satanist?

No I just sustain the necessity of a dualistic existence! cool
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by kristonium(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

expatiate!
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
Ah! Thanks for the votes folks! shocked cheesy
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by AbuZola3(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
And the terrorist was voted by his fellow extremist. Wata guan.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

And the terrorist was voted by his fellow extremist. Wata guan.

You must have missed your way . . . this is not the central mosque pls. Terrorists and extremists abound there. grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by AbuZola3(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
Welcome mr terrorist, it has been a while since you cause chaos
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Welcome mr terrorist, it has been a while since you cause chaos

You mean muttallab? He's cooling his heels in jail where you will soon find yourself.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by AbuZola3(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
C'mon, ain't you proud to be a terrorist, well your people voted you as one
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by skyone(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2010
michelin89:

Meaning you a profound witch and engulfed by serious evil spirits but hey your days are numbered.

@Davidylan,
beware of evil commemoration there's a lot to do with it, if many can't see, 'i can, 'that "that old serpent called devil" is roaming about on Nairaland mainly to win souls and that includes its agent. It may sounds foolish but it's plainly the fact take it or you leave it.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by blackcypha(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
well it is clear dat there is nothing free and fair in the voting ,
wat u voted for longevity or intelligent imput or numba of blogs?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by PurestBoy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
Congrats Mr D, I too dey gbadun u
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by banom(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2010
skyone:

Meaning you a profound witch and engulfed by serious evil spirits but hey your days are numbered.

Why are you insulting michel89 ? what did she do to deserve what you said above , you are a foool for saying that Idioot.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by skyone(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2010
banom:

Why are you insulting michel89 ? what did she do to deserve what you said above , you are a foool for saying that Idioot.

Common fool you dont need to run helplessly mad just because i exposed what composed her existence undecided
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by viaro: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
skyone:

Common fool you dont need to run helplessly mad just because i exposed what composed her existence undecided

You're kidding, right?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by budaatum: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
Congrats Davidylan.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I wish him the-same. . . . . . smiley[/size]
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Mikaela: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
Are you serious? LOL !
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Kgdavid(m): 1:07am On Feb 24, 2010
were you hoping to win the prestigious award? grin grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]WELL frankly speaking i have known Davidylan wasn't expecting this award but it all suddenly came supprissingly.

Anyway lets see who win this next year  smiley
[/size]
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
Congratulation, dude
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by mrcapable1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
Is the jamb change of course form still on or closed.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by james1(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2010
@poster.daviddylan is not a bad idea,but how about horus?daviddylan I believe,knows horus is a massive hit.there are even other names am trying to remember.
On what criteria did you nominate and voted?i observed from the presentation you made that you did not go back except for daviddylan and the pastor guy.know now that there were peeps way back that made this section so HOT!
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by ooman(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
For winning this poll, Davidylan will become an atheist before 2019!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mufti Of Ilorin, Sheikh Soffiyyallah Kamaldeen Is Dead / Do You Think The World Would Ever End / The Trial Of Viaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.