Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

*~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (4530 Views)

Poll: In your opinion, the award should go to

Davidylan: 40% (24 votes)
Mazaje: 32% (19 votes)
Pastor AIO: 27% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
Na evrywhere ojoro go dey for naija.I like kunle&deepsight
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by blackcypha(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
blackcypha
blackcypha.
blackcypha, LOL

SEASONS GREETINGS TO YOU ALL, HA HA HA!
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by muhsin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2009
Why is noetic's name not on the poll? The guy is being infuriated; he went to other boards spewing rubbish instead of coming up here and state his disappointment in A_K_O's selection. lol! grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by noetic15(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2009
muhsin:

Why is noetic's name not on the poll? The guy is being infuriated; he went to other boards spewing rubbish instead of coming up here and state his disappointment in A_K_O's selection. lol! grin

grin grin grin I cant imagine missing the recognition and one million dollars that comes with the award. . . . I feel so bad grin grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by muhsin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
noetic15:

grin grin grin I cant imagine missing the recognition and one million dollars that comes with the award. . . . I feel so bad grin grin

Thanks for the sincere "confession". grin grin grin

A_K_O, take note. smiley Don't forget my friend, noetic15 come 2010 Award.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by noetic15(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
muhsin:

Thanks for the sincere "confession". grin grin grin

A_K_O, take note. smiley Don't forget my friend, noetic15 come 2010 Award.

thanks for ur sincere concern. So how do we share ur 1 million dollars gift from ur award? grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by muhsin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
noetic15:

thanks for your sincere concern. So how do we share your 1 million dollars gift from your award?  grin

Let it materialize, ol' foe pal. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2009
why are there no atheistic Satanist on the poll. . . . .?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by viaro: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
Thank you all for casting your votes. Officially the elections were supposed to close yesterday 26 December 2009. Expectations for results are still fresh. cheesy
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by muhsin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Congrats David. smiley
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by seyenko(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kunle Oshob is my MAN
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by richjohn1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
Abeg O,
Where is tudor on this list foul foul foul foul, I no gree I no vote. Of course david will win there are more xtians than free thinkers here
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by duduspace(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2009
Davidylan ke? yu peeps shld have also nominated Abuzola or Olabowale for the muslims to even things out.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Jarus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
duduspace:

Davidylan ke? yu peeps shld have also nominated Abuzola or Olabowale for the muslims to even things out.
I hope you know there is the Muslims section?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by macayub(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
But those Muslim guys still post in Religion section, religion section is not for christian alone so I think Abu Zola and Olabowale deserve to be selected even though they might not win grin grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
Congratulations Davidylan!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by rasputinn(m): 4:38am On Jan 03, 2010
That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

In the hollow's of God's Hand

Though I didn't vote,it's always good to see light triumph over darkness anyday tongue tongue
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by PastorAIO: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
Menh, I just dey see this. At least I got nominated (surprising!) even though I ru po-ed. What was the criteria for the nominations and who nominated?

I wished I knew about this earlier, I would have voted for myself and campaigned for more votes. How I go carry last? This na disgrace.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by PastorAIO: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
duduspace:

Why is Demo-Crazy in Africa so factionalized? Why can't a muslim vote for a christian or atheist?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by bawomolo(m): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2010
congrats to davidylan
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Tudor6(f): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2010
Yah congrats to Dr David.

Bawo how far? There've been threads asking after you. . .happy new year bro.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by manmustwac(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tudór:

If they did another poll for the most rude and insultive poster in the religion section do u think he would win?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Tudor6(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^
Who knows. . . .the xtians would never vote against him thats for sure
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
manmustwac:

If they did another poll for the most rude and insultive poster in the religion section do u think he would win?

Guy pls i need to speak with u privately send ur mail tru admin message to me thks
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by bawomolo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tudór:

Bawo how far? There've been threads asking after you. . .happy new year bro.

happy new year man, there was threads asking about me?

i'm back home after paying my ransom  grin
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by manmustwac(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2010
toba:

Guy pls i need to speak with u privately send your mail tru admin message to me thks
manmustwack2001@yahoo.com
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by MyJoe: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Menh, I just dey see this.  At least I got nominated (surprising!)  even though I ru po-ed.  What was the criteria for the nominations and who nominated?

Chief criterion was longevity. Nominations were done the way they do it for the UN SecGen job - by the Security Council rather than the General Assembly.

Pastor AIO:

I wished I knew about this earlier, I would have voted for myself and campaigned for more votes.  How I go carry last? This na disgrace. 
Block voting. No amount of campaigning would have saved you. Remember the PDP presidential nomination held at Jos in 1999? The Christian majority voted for Davidylan and the atheist-agnostic minority voted for mazaje.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by PastorAIO: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
MyJoe:

Chief criterion was longevity. Nominations were done the way they do it for the UN SecGen job - by the Security Council rather than the General Assembly.
Block voting. No amount of campaigning would have saved you. Remember the PDP presidential nomination held at Jos in 1999? The Christian majority voted for Davidylan and the atheist-agnostic minority voted for mazaje.

Thank you. This makes me feel so much better.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Mavenb0x(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
LOL@Pastor AIO's feeling much better.
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by kristonium(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

why are there no atheistic Satanist on the poll. . . . .?

what has light got to do with darkness?
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
kristonium:

what has light got to do with darkness?

A whole lot!!!! cool
Re: *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! by kristonium(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
bawomolo:

congrats to davidylan

u are back brother!someone joking said u ve gone to be with the Lord.dont mind enemies of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 / Do You Think The World Would Ever End / Religion Makes You Stoopid. I Realise That Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.