Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (99106 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by aribisala0(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Women! So why not sack him and close the matter. Is this unheard of? Why the photos and drama?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone:

It happens dear... It important you understand how you body Works... Above all, you need alot of rest
Thanks dear, I'll have some rest.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Segadem(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Chuukwudi:
OP your English is terrible!

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His her Unclad Girlfriend

the statement is correct
It means the gateman's girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by judajix(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
This is the funniest post av seen this week, the gal explanation funny wells. BTW over 2k pple reading the post, we like jist sha lol
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Thanks dear, I'll have some rest.
Alright ma'am... I'll check on you later in the day concerning your health... I'll mention you
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by damayor001(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
something tells me uzezzi and titus are dat so intimate. that she goes extra mile to cover for him. just thinking

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by overlord77: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Atiku2019:
Uzzezzi ( Fortune) LLB...you shouldn't have posted this on the media na... it's unlike you dear. Brb time to call you on this mess up... Isoko blood and Base Uni girl no suppose fall hand like this.

But your gateman no try shaaaaa cheesy grin

On what moral grounds are you calling Uzezi for? For someone that campaigns for that crook of a man called Atiku, round the clock. Mscheewwww. Abeg go take chill pills or something
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by vicardino(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
U are really a chuukwudi.
Chuukwudi:
OP your English is terrible!

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His her Unclad Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by AreaFada2: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Lol, nawa o, the guy must have deceived so many girls with that house.

Good for him sha.

Now you get the gist. You as people like fine things. He might have claimed to owner is his aunty or uncle. Drivers and house boys do same.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2017
same here oo...what is the rationale behind handling keys to an apartment to the gateman when obviously the owner is not around? ordinarily she would have left with the keys...besides, look at the room sef...does that look like a madam room?even my room is far Behind than that.
zuby4real10:
How did the gate man(not even a cleaner) whose job is to stay outside has access to the other room. who in this Nigeria will handle the keys of his bedroom to a gate man. ? Am i the only one that is finding it difficult to believe this story. ?
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2017
So gateman use ur house act bbgateman and we will not hear word again

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by fortunechy(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2017
so wts so special abt it is he her hubby?mchteeeeww!!!!
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by vikstandon(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Babe that's quite a nice script... U've got a nice writing skills.
Let's hit the scene...This video must hit the Cinema before end of next year.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by teegrams(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
zuby4real10:
How did the gate man(not even a cleaner) whose job is to stay outside has access to the other room. who in this Nigeria will handle the keys of his bedroom to a gate man. ? Am i the only one that is finding it difficult to believe this story. ?

My gateman has key access to my house ,so a lot does it bro...travel a lot house needs cleaning a times
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by segzyogondus(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Dis woman u and ur gateman be like who get one or two runnings from the story no offence but my opinion oooo and d gateman self like to take risk ooooo

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2017
chloedogie:

If you are joking putting this up then that's very funny. If you are really serious about those lines you hung up there, then Nigeria don enter proper wahala. Are you for real? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Little people like you never think outside the box.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by michoim(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Madam are you so lousy as to allow your Gateman have access to your bedroom?
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by autonomous22: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
GateMan not go Bleep in peace again? haba .........

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
How did the gateman get access to the bed, could it be that he was originally sleeping with his employer.

Women and their foolish jealousy, I think theres more to this story than meets the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by delishpot: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
Is she married?

JAMB Question
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by fredlasisi(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
you better chase both of them away because your life is at great risk.....this ones can kill and collect your house from you....simple

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by delishpot: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2017
quentin06:
How did the gateman get access to the bed, could it be that he was originally sleeping with his employer.

Women and their foolish jealousy, I think theres more to this story than meets the eye.
And men are very sharing grin grin abeg, can you share your wife/babe with me without any jealousy or outright murder? grin
So if your driver gets access to your car keys and your home it means he is sleeping with you before? Do you know if she drops her keys with him incase some emergency happens like fire outbreak etc or he outright cut the keys behind her back for flexing when she is not home. A simple act of giving him keys to give to an expected friend/relative who may arrive while she is at work would be enough to give him room for the duplication
Abeg Í cant lugh this early morning.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by chloedogie(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Little people like you never think outside the box.

k
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Rooy57(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I wish I understood what I just read

" I'm like" "he's like" who writes like a f00l and won't get foolish things happening to her?

Na whoa! Nigerians with over seriousness. This isn't a formal writing, it's just a freestyle chat.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
He needed to fvck in an exotic location... smiley
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by joenor(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2017
zuby4real10:
My broda she fit nor dey lock her room, you know some person are so Libra with everybody, feeling they are safe though. But you know what that is when we have more problems.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Uzzezzi you don't have to narrate this on the social media. For John to be so bold to bed a bae in your bed while you gone indicates that you and John fling too. You already called in the cops so why the media Stunt? #fallMyHand

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Reference(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Things tend to happen in environments that permit them. You will not find mosquitos in Antarctica, or find polar bears in the Congo. You will not find a gateman sleeping in a house that is unsuitable. The house obviously was made suitable for the act to be possible.

For heavens sake how does the gateman gain access to the house, then the room if not that you regularly 'drop the keys'....
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2017
For John to be so bold to bed a bae in your bed while you gone indicates that you and John fling too. You already called in the cops so why the media Stunt? #fallMyHand
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Atiku2019: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
overlord77:

On what moral grounds are you calling Uzezi for? For someone that campaigns for that crook of a man called Atiku, round the clock. Mscheewwww. Abeg go take chill pills or something

Take it easy Man grin grin....

Fortune is a Nice and pretty damsel cool
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This story left me speechless.. lipsrsealed

Lefulefu please bring me some lemonade...I'm getting thirsty undecided
such story no suppose make u speechless.it happens all the time grin..oya take cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.