Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? (1358 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Busolami2015(f): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Boyfriend that cannot use his girlfriend as next of kin...Is that one a boyfriend?
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Busolami2015(f): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2017
for me, he is not
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2017
We called it boyfriend and girlfriend which is temporarily contract i.e it might not lead to marriage, so why should I be stupid in doing that when I have my siblings.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by REIIGN(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Lastking147(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:
Boyfriend that cannot use his girlfriend as next of kin...Is that one a boyfriend?

Girlfriend kwa? Lai lai
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by yomi007k(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:
for me, he is not

Shut ur mouth.
Do u know d meaning of next of kin?

All ds peanut brain species on d internet sef.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by oloriooko(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:

Yes! Infact he is a smart boyfriend while the girlfriend is the foolish one angry

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Jodha(f): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Naah no be boyfriend.. Atall... At all.. Naah fvck boy grin
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Silly post

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Ashleydolls(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2017
You're not being realistic here. How will your boyfriend use you as next of kin? Doesn't he have families? You said boyfriend not spouse.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2017
See your mouth, that your boyfriend that's holding you tight in the closet every time, who did he use as his next of kin?embarassed
Jodha:
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2017
So, this format is actually what's trending now .. I see!
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2017
lol, op, guess you don't know the meaning of "next of kin". when they aren't relatives. well, unless he's an orphan with no siblings. nevertheless, using a girlfriend isn't right!
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You're not being realistic here. How will your boyfriend use you as next of kin? Doesn't he have families? You said boyfriend not spouse.
The OP is just playing around,probably joking and you guys are taking it serious.

That format is actually what's trending now.

Example : A Nairalander That Does Not Know Seun, Is That One A Nairalander?

You keep it rolling, like that smiley

Just a trending stuff now!

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Busolami2015(f): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2017
I repeat he is not....
lalasticlala come see o
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen in the house, I want to apologize on behalf of the lady that posted this topic. When she woke up this morning, her brain was not in good other that's why she put this kind of nonsense topic
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by ouzo1(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Silly post

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by FvckShiT(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2017
a girlfriend that wouldn't suck ur fůcking cőck well....is that one a girlfriend
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:
for me, he is not

Looking at you like

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Ashleydolls(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
ElizaVeta:
The OP is just playing around,probably joking and you guys are taking it serious.

That format is actually what's trending now.

Example : A Nairalander That Does Not Know Seun, Is That One A Nairalander?

You keep it rolling, like that smiley

Just a trending stuff now!
oh...my bad I'm new here. Just learning the format. Apologies Op
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by firstking01(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't even know where to place you sad
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2017
We are discussing something reasonable you just came from nowhere and put sand inside garri for us here
FvckShiT:
a girlfriend that wouldn't suck ur fůcking cőck well....is that one a girlfriend
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
oh...my bad I'm new here. Just learning the format. Apologies Op
Yeap, No Worries smiley

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by FvckShiT(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2017
darol4real:
We are discussing something reasonable you just came from nowhere and put sand inside garri for us here

What d fůck is yo? undecided

i give no micro fůckz bout u
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Use your brain guy
FvckShiT:

What d fůck is yo? undecided

i give no micro fůckz bout u
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by FvckShiT(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2017
darol4real:
Use your brain guy

undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2017
Jodha:
u nor see u,,,u want orfe money na,,,if ah blow u eh
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Suspect33(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
My friends, Jesus Christ is the ark, in Noah's day many ignored the divine warnings and perished, today many are ignoring the gospel message and will perish in their sin in hellfire.
Get into the Ark of God, Jesus Christ before it is too late. Repent or Perish.
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Busolami2015(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2017
wink

Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by centmanuel(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2017
A girl that dating a guy all because of his money {Golddigging} is that one girlfriend
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2017
This one is maad
Re: Boyfriend That Can't Use His Girlfriend As Next Of Kin, Is That One A Boyfriend? by Pennah(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Busolami2015:

hahahaha babe ur wayo no reach shuuu

so u go kill me shap shap nd take ma belongins chai..... D thunder weh go strike u eh! Is undergoin trainin in sambisa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Daughter Who Can Tell The Difference / Man Calls For Help While Having Hot Romance With 2 Girls Inside A Pool (video) / 8 Reasons Why Ladies Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.