Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? (547 Views)

Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by Eglobalma: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2017
i mean my whole life i chould never understand women. they keep quite when u talk to them at times like ur not even talking to them. they roll their eyes at u without provocation, they are extremely emotional. i never really get them...they stare at u like they are inlove with u (for fine boys tho) and then when u decide to mind ur business they say u are proud. how do guys put up with all the weird nature of women??
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Eglobalma:
they keep quite when u talk to them at times like ur not even talking to them.

Girls, quiet?
Lucky you. The girls I've dated love to run their mouths. I guess it's cos I'm laconic so they feel the need to keep convos going who knows.
Always one gist about their family history, their Daddy drama, their latest admirer, gossip about the neighbours, memes they found to be funny on BBM, relationship stories on dat popular dating site Ican'tevenrememberthename...or nagging over some shii I did or didn't do. jeez.
Asides this, I feel your pain. Like little kids, they can overbearing atimes.
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Google this book - the great female con ...download it ,read it . It will open your mind to a lot of things about women .
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Lol.

Brother... I don't know what to tell you.

But I will leave you with this:

"Go and chase your dreams. If you feel sexually aroused, masturbate!

If you feel like you need a gf, lose small cash to betting.

If you think girls are your worst problems, force yourself to go broke... Your brain will reset itself."

My 2cents.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by shinarlaura(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
CorGier:

Girls, quiet?
Lucky you. The girls I've dated love to run their mouths. I guess it's cos I'm laconic so they feel the need to keep convos going who knows.
Always one gist about their family history, their Daddy drama, their latest admirer, gossip about the neighbours, memes they found to be funny on BBM, relationship stories on dat popular dating site Ican'tevenrememberthename...or nagging over some shii I did or didn't do. jeez.
Asides this, I feel your pain. Like little kids, they can overbearing atimes.

Lol
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
I wish I were a guy so I can really understand what u mean by we girls having a weird attitudes

Sorry shaa but I can't feel ur pain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't even see women as part of my issues...

I have a million and one things to bother myself about, women don't just make the list
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by firstking01(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Woman palava.
Re: How Do Guys Understand The Weird Attitudes Of Women??? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Trying to understand/study girls is like a wild goose chase. That's all I can say

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Please / Check Out The Epic Response A Lady Gave Ubi Franklin After His Outburst Online / Guys Are More Faithful In A Relationship Than Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.