Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner (1689 Views)

How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? / When Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A New Partner? / Election Results Can Wait......check Out This Bubble Booty Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Crownadex(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2017
When it comes to sex there's no magic rule . Bottom line you do you . Now that we've got that out of the way
When you start dating some new . There's always the question of when you should have sex for the first time . Society says after three dates , your grandma says after marriage , your penis Or feeling says right now

Now let's have your view on this thread .... For long you can wait to have sex for the first time with your new partner ?
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by FvckShiT(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Two fůcking minutes- angry...after that she gives me a fůcking nice blöwjob --then she fůcks me
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Brb
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Young03(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Her first visit

Na joke oo
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by firstking01(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Mine is running one month and plus yet i 've not even touched her.
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by yomi007k(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
grin

We hv stayed 1 year in ds new relationship wtout sex tho its a long distance issh.

But she n I knw dt d day we hv d chance, an earthquake of 9.9 will occur.lol

1 Like

Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Depends though, if we in same town.

After a week of going out, having fun and the chemistry is good, we get down.

So mine is 1 week.
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Agadsman(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
no specific period bro....it depends on the chemistry you both have. I have had sex on a first date and In some cases you'd have to wait till you both have gathered enough emotions...bottom line is, just play as the spirit leads.
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
If there was an agreement that we'd wait for each other otherwise, i can't wait
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
Two fůcking minutes- angry...after that she gives me a fůcking nice blöwjob --then she fůcks me
does that mean you last two minutes in a BJ cheesy cheesy
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Alphamale2017(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
does that mean you last two minutes in a BJ cheesy cheesy
lmaoooo
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Divay22(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
firstking01:
Mine is running one month i 've not even touched her.
undecided undecided undecidedNice one broda
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Divay22:
undecided undecided undecidedNice one broda
Very well cool.
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Sunnymatey(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
I met dis girl 5 months ago, l do give her little cash for trans and sundry expenses, we ve been meeting in fast food joints where she will request 4 shawama and stuff. Whenever l ask for s€x she's like 'am not in the mood' rather she's asking for more money. She says am greedy for demanding for s€x. Hw will u judge this?
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by tee59(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Till eternity. kiss
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by lilmax(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sunnymatey:
I met dis girl 5 months ago, l do give her little cash for trans and sundry expenses, we ve been meeting in fast food joints where she will request 4 shawama and stuff. Whenever l ask for s€x she's like 'am not in the mood' rather she's asking for more money. She says am greedy for demanding for s€x. Hw will u judge this?
Maga in training

1 Like

Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Tazdroid(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
fvckshit, that kinda relationship doesn't last, unless you prefer it that way

1 Like

Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by FvckShiT(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tazdroid:
fvckshit, that kinda relationship doesn't last, unless you prefer it that way

That's how I fůcking want em...

Who fůcking needs a relationship anyway undecided
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by mrmrmister: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
FvckShiT:

That's how I fůcking want em...

Who fůcking needs a relationship anyway undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Crownadex(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sunnymatey:
That means she didn't av anything to over you & besides you too dn't av any plan 4 her in future , just chop & go @ this point you can't call her ur partner yet
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by darbeelicous(f): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin ..... Lmao..... Investment bro!!! grin grin
Sunnymatey:
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't demand sex from a girl because I know how to make a lady demand for it herself, I got this natural charm to make her want it
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by bitchcrafts: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Relationships are fukced up n all. All I need to placate em sex hormones when they crave attention are these ready to go pusssies af em hoes. $50 bill's all!
Re: For How Long You Can Wait To Have Sex With Your New Partner by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lets say 8months minimum

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Drycleaner / My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night / Swinggers Explicit Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.