Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? (3094 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 8:00am On May 05, 2019
According to research, the ideal time to wait before demanding for sex in your new relationship is 6months minimum.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Sugarcious(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2019
For me I think too 2days is too far. We start from the first day grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2019
No mind those researcher. There’s more to reality than all these researches.

If y’all both are ready to have sex the moment you met, it’s not a problem. As far as both parties are ready, doesn’t mean you won’t marry the person.

Even if y’all delay sex for 6 years. One day you will do it and she will realize your dick is too small or he will realize you don’t get orgasm or stupid things that make one fault each other when the thing is not meant to work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by nero2face: 8:15am On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
According to research, the ideal time to wait before demanding for sex in your new relationship is 6months minimum.
According to which research... What are ur sources of information...abi MTN dash u MB u come wan use am brainwash people ...gbafuo eba biko

1 Like

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 8:43am On May 05, 2019
nero2face:
According to which research... What are ur sources of information...abi MTN dash u MB u come wan use am brainwash people ...gbafuo eba biko

Source: WWR.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by MJBOLT: 8:45am On May 05, 2019
40 seconds grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 8:45am On May 05, 2019
Day2logic:

If y’all both are ready to have sex the moment you met, it’s not a problem. As far as both parties are ready, doesn’t mean you won’t marry the person.

Even if y’all delay sex for 6 years. One day you will do it and she will realize your dick is too small or he will realize you don’t get organism or stupid things that make one fault each other when the thing is not meant to work.
If ur sole aim for entering a relationship is sex, den u can have it right away. But if it's beyond dat, den u need time to build trust and understanding each other more.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If ur sole aim for entering a relationship is sex, den u can have it right away. But if it's beyond dat, den u need time to build trust and understanding each other more.

You know about this subject of yours; I was in a bus one day with a man whom wrote a book I bought on that bus. He said something in between his advert that caught my attention. In the days of our grandfathers and grandmothers how long do marriages last? 90% of them last forever and those days they don’t date or court so how do they do it? Some don’t even know their wife or husband before a night of the wedding you know? But they last longer than all what we have now right?
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 11:45am On May 05, 2019
Day2logic:

You know about this subject of yours; I was in a bus one day with a man whom wrote a book I bought on that bus. He said something in between his advert that caught my attention. In the days of our grandfathers and grandmothers how long do marriages last? 90% of them last forever and those days they don’t date or court so how do they do it? Some don’t even know their wife or husband before a night of the wedding you know? But they last longer than all what we have now right?
In the days of old, men and women practiced 'For Better For Worse'. Moreso, deviorce was seen as a forbidden tin in some communitities.

Which woman of this generation would chose a good man over a billionaire?

Which man in this generation would chose a character over beauty?

Most people today marry for the wrong reason.

In those days of old, u cant buy a woman's heart with money.

Marriage of today is very different from what happened in the old.

So never compare today with tomorrow or yesterday.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by kebliss(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2019
How long is too long bro
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 12:00pm On May 05, 2019
Day2logic if we were in the 30s, do u think Regina would have dumped her bf for a 59yr old Ned?

Then, women believed in 'Better Days Ahead' and were ready to struggle with a man. It was Love over Riches.

In today's world, if the likes of Davido, CR7 etc walk up to a bride whose wedding is 5mins away and ask the bride for dating. I bet, the bride would not think twice to dump her groom just to date Davido.

Ordinary dating o. Not marriage.

This is a world we're living in. No woman wants to struggle.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 12:03pm On May 05, 2019
kebliss:
How long is too long bro
According to research, 6months is the ideal time to wait..
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2019
Day2logic:

Even if y’all delay sex for 6 years. One day you will do it and she will realize your dick is too small or he will realize you don’t get organism or stupid things that make one fault each other when the thing is not meant to work.
organism ni organisation kor....
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Fuqman(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2019
when the heart clicks or still, when there's somewhat chemistry between the couples or partners involved.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:

In the days of old, men and women practiced 'For Better For Worse'. Moreso, deviorce was seen as a forbidden tin in some communitities.

Which woman of this generation would chose a good man over a billionaire?

Which man in this generation would chose a character over beauty?

Most people today marry for the wrong reason.

In those days of old, u cant buy a woman's heart with money.

Marriage of today is very different from what happened in the old.

So never compare today with tomorrow or yesterday.
gold diggers everywhere.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 12:40pm On May 05, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
gold diggers everywhere.

Just make this money. I bet you will fvck any pussy u wish to.

Do u know that Mark the owner of FB can fvck even Winners chapel GO's wife if he chooses to?

Just have your money and any pussy is urs..

In real sense, all tins being equal, Wiz kid wouldn't have seen his third babymama's pant talk more of planting his seed in her.

Money talks bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by tee59(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2019
After marriage.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2019
it depends on da persons involved, every person(s) should have ground rules regarding da relationship they're into
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 2:26pm On May 05, 2019
tee59:
After marriage.
After wedding not after marriage. Marriage is a life time something.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by celeb4reallife(f): 2:53pm On May 05, 2019
@op, when you say partner, do you mean your wife or your girlfriend? If you're not married to her, the sex is base on what?
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by kebliss(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
According to research, 6months is the ideal time to wait..
O
Nor be human like u make d research ?
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
celeb4reallife:
@op, when you say partner, do you mean your wife or your girlfriend? If you're not married to her, the sex is base on what?
Why do u go into a relationship with an opposite sex? With your answer I would be able to answer your question.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by GreatResearcher: 3:07pm On May 05, 2019
kebliss:

O
Nor be human like u make d research ?
I'm the one who made the research with the help of my research team.. I will come up with 10 reasons why you should wait for up to sex months before demanding sex from your new partner.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by ozy4christ(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
stop fornicating around,its a sin. pay her pride price and she is yours,remain blessed
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by alphaNomega: 5:39pm On May 05, 2019
2 seconds
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Dshocker(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2019
Not exaggerating,i take action the very first day she comes visiting,with my sweet talks and all.
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by Deepfeel(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2019
There is no wrong or right time for sex it could happen on the first date, what matters is understanding beside who demand for sex this days it just happens naturally they two just flow together
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by celeb4reallife(f): 8:05pm On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Why do u go into a relationship with an opposite sex? With your answer I would be able to answer your question.
when does being in a relationship with someone become a liecens for sex? What happened if the relationship fail? She move to the next guy with sex again. Right?
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by SEEDORF441(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Life is complicated

Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by boiz2men(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
ozy4christ:
stop fornicating around,its a sin. pay her pride price and she is yours,remain blessed
Virgin Mary. Mother of God. Pray for us sinners
Re: How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? by oyatz(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2019
What if after one week, your partner kiss you and on the 10th Day , prepare Ofe Nsala +Banga Soup for you after which, you kiss her too and proceed to suck her breasts.

By the 14th day, she comes to greet you,stay till very late in your apartment that she has to sleep over.

By 10pm, you are both sleeping on the bed, naked and your index finger find its way into her vagina and she start screaming...oh baby, give it to me and you put your Joystick in her horney pot?

GreatResearcher:
I'm the one who made the research with the help of my research team.. I will come up with 10 reasons why you should wait for up to sex months before demanding sex from your new partner.

(1) (Reply)

21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man / How Do I Beat My Wife / (trending Video) Man And Woman Having Sex In A Broad Day Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.