Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! (4422 Views)

China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! by tejpot(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Here is a mail sent by a friend to Pharmadecko PLC, the company responsible for the manufacture of SANS soda as far back as Jan 18, 2017. He highlighted the health concern of the preservative (Sodium benzoate) used in the packaging of the product and up till now the company is yet to respond by applying the recommendation or give an alternative scientific evidence.

Re: For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! by odiereke(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2017
I think NAFDAC should do the needful.
Re: For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! by Sunnymatey(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2017
All these people are after is their money, whether we die is non of their biznss
Re: For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! by inscreAF: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Sodium benzoate chokes out your body's nutrients at the DNA cellular level by depriving mitochondria cells of oxygen, sometimes completely shutting them down. Just as humans need oxygen to breathe, cells need oxygen to function properly and to fight off infection, including cancer .

people say it's safe because the amount used to preserve foods is very low, but don't ever combine it with vitamin C or E, as this causes benzene to be formed. This is dangerous. Benzene is a known carcinogen, which means it causes cancer .

1 Like

Re: For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! by deriod(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think we should all go back to our natural ways,processed foods are d cause of majority of all dis sickness we see everyday,

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Just Had My Uvula Cut Off!! / I Have COVID-19. My Experience So Far. / Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.