Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission (16328 Views)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February / I Got A Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by kayprince: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2017
u must know somebody wey know somebody wey cum know somebody wey know somebody
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by basti1212(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Slimmos:
I am just fuvking tired of this country... Citizens of other countries don't suffer this much to secure employment. Juicy employments are meant for the rich while Npower is meant for the poor..Can u Imagine! Abeg any body wey no and can guide me to b a bet9ja agent should pls help put me through.

I'll get the info. from a friend working there for you. Just wish make man. utd win, so I can extract the info for you quickly
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Tiwa101: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
bensonlee770:
Put at the back of your mind that the person you know has many candidates troubling him for jobs too.

Lets leave dt to God ok?
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by barx(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
You can apply when they declare vacancies or call for submission of CV. NCC collected CV early last year.
You need to be in Abuja and you need to know a strong and influential person who make things happen grin

Wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Valindazz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Slaw12:
Bro, I work with fcc in one of the state office..Go to headquarters in abuja tell them u want to see the commissioner that represents your state,if he's around they let you in but if not u have to keep checking until when's around..then go with ur CV,credentials, state of origin ,local govt identification letter( very essential).. He may be able to assist u once there's vacancy for ur Cadre/level
where is the office located in abuja? I think I will try this out.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Valindazz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
irynterri:
go to the FCC head office at abuja,be bold and request to see the acting secretary,chairman or any director,you can start by making enquiries from the friendly secretaries that who is the nicest,people take their destinies in their own hands and do these things and it works for them best of luck
I know of a girl who dd this and it worked
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by ayodejiadetoro(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Does Federal character (FCC) consider allocation based on state representation that already exist in cadre by cedre or each department or the entire organizations?
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by coveredchic(f): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Valindazz:
where is the office located in abuja? I think I will try this out.
This was exactly what my sister did and it was successful.
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by Femillionz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission by akojifred: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tiwa101:
If I could help I would. It is sad actually knowing one has little or no chance of gaining employment in these MDAs without connection.I just have a relative in FCC whose help cn go a long way. Notwithstanding I'm still working tirelessly to hopefully get into a good private coy like the big 4.Praying to God for the best. We will all get there. Thanks again.
good pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 / The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.