Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83566 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by NovusHomo(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
they r the most choosen ones by God.

Oh my, oh my!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by UyiIredia(m): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2017
The more she talks like this the more i am convinced she is a cheap blackmailer. I still await her as-of-yet not non-existent evidence.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by t2luv1: 3:33am On Mar 17, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe

How does a hoe dress? i am curious to know
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by gudofuck231: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2017
I
lalasticlala:
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8

As a sex expert. What I see here is that suleman does not use his tongue on her, instead she sucks too much cassava that her mouth looks slack now, and as a more perception or you probably realised her mouth is leaking

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by opribo(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Ok the lady should show us her bank statement where the Sule posted money into and the amount and also show us her own passport page that shows she was in Naples since Sule has refused to show his own.

At least we have seen the Daniella Okeke MBenz evidence that is checked.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2017
ahaha hide in your shame, child. the ashewo apostle has been reduced to his filth. you can try hard but you need to try harder. you are defending a man you do not know or does not know or care about you. shame on you. the truth cannot be buried forever. they will all be exposed one by one. mumu
fulladder:

With this post uve just typed, ure sillier than 100 of Stephanie Otobos!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2017
who cares about what you hate? the entire world does not even know of your existence. if not for nairaland do you think any sane mind would read something written by a nonentity like you? what do you think you have become on nairaland. you are hiding behind a forum to express your deaf thoughts bro. You are nothing, really nothing! If i were on drugs then i bought it with my money and not with 8000euros sent to me by anyone. and for the record, no one can drag me to the mud because even as high as i am i do not lick Otobo or Daniella's poosey. Just for your own sake bro, always remember that you are not regarded as a thing in your own community. so sit your invisible and inflated asss down in the mud and hide your face in the drain. *spits*
berrystunn:

Now I understand..
Please say no to drugs.. Expecially when you are poor.
I hate pastors and I hate lies.
Same way I hate your type of thinking.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by lurdkriss: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Some ppl need to wake up from their gulibility, I believe this young gurl, she has her own faults too but I strongly believe all she said.even when it's obvious that this man is deceiving soo many ppl, they all still choose to follow blindly.i have heard of stories from a friend who was his classmate in d university and also from d same place,that man is not someone u want to go close to, let alone alow him be ur spiritual guide.its sad cus he will use his power to cover up all this,but I know one day he will be exposed.

That gurl needs to be careful tho,cus that man will go to every length to take her life. undecided
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by AyamBlaze: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
kenny1313:

The story is still interesting and will continue to be. Until we fine out the real truth.
Only interesting for those who don't have their own life to live
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sulakishop(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
SEE WHAT RELIGIOUS DOGMATISM IS CAUSING? RELIGION HAS TAKEN THE BRAINS AWAY FROM SO MANY PEOPLE TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY IDOLIZE PRIESTS AND BELIEVE THEY ARE GOD. WHATEVER THE CASE, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION, CONSCIENCE OR RANTINGS? NOBODY!
PERSONALLY, I DONT GIVE A FVCK!!

davtosh:

My guy you are not far wrong. But where is the evidence that this one too is one of them. That someone came out that you are a thief doesnt make you a thief untill you are proven to be so.

Pls check your conscience if you have one. Stop judging ppl without concrete evidence
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
weedtheweeds:
who cares about what you hate? the entire world does not even know of your existence. if not for nairaland do you think any sane mind would read something written by a nonentity like you? what do you think you have become on nairaland. you are hiding behind a forum to express your deaf thoughts bro. You are nothing, really nothing! If i were on drugs then i bought it with my money and not with 8000euros sent to me by anyone. and for the record, no one can drag me to the mud because even as high as i am i do not lick Otobo or Daniella's poosey. Just for your own sake bro, always remember that you are not regarded as a thing in your own community. so sit your invisible and inflated asss down in the mud and hide your face in the drain. *spits*

Usu... Step up a little bit
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sonmvayina(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
WIZGUY69:

Because she is a hoe

that did not stop the MOG from licking the monkey pepper soup...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sonmvayina(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
every straight man loves a new pussy, his status in the society notwithstanding....i am only against him for promising what he can not deliver, if a woman wants to connect with a man sexually, it is not about what you say or did not say...she has already played it out in her spirit and fantasize about it..it is just a matter of time it will happen in the physical..its only when the both spirit dont agree, then nothing is going to happen..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
adaka
berrystunn:

Usu... Step up a little bit
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by selfmadeboss: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
bolamp:
[color=#006600]

Please speak for yourself... Pastors are supposed to be role models to the soceity... and when allegations are made against them, we should allow them speak for themselves... not just rush into taking sides
in this case, i support him, even if he bleeped them all
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
adaka

Udene..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
anu ofia
berrystunn:

Udene..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
anu ofia

ikwiikwii.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by od501: 2:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Bia Ekpo calaba e don do. Abi you b d first psn Bleep em toto and lata drop em?!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2017
akpi
berrystunn:

ikwiikwii.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
akpi

Tah osu
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
weedtheweeds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QuXofo39Mc
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
weedtheweeds:
anu ofia

Here is the Video of the interview with Ms. Stephanie Otobo's mother. She pleaded with Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter "because of God". She added that she has not seen her daughter for years and she has refused to pick her calls.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
her mother wasn't the one he fvcked and paid, was she?
berrystunn:

Here is the Video of the interview with Ms. Stephanie Otobo's mother. She pleaded with Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter "because of God". She added that she has not seen her daughter for years and she has refused to pick her calls.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
her mother wasn't the one he fvcked and paid, was she? Stephanie is a grown arss chick and her mother should not have a say in this. Her deposition does not count at all. She does not know her daughter's present life or dealings. She must have been paid or threatened by Suleiman or his faithful members like you. How lame have we become in this country? Let the girl face her abuser. They are both grown ups.
berrystunn:

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
her mother wasn't the one he fvcked and paid, was she? Stephanie is a grown arss chick and her mother should not have a say in this. Her deposition does not count at all. She does not know her daughter's present life or dealings. She must have been paid or threatened by Suleiman or his faithful members like you. How lame have we become in this country? Let the girl face her abuser. They are both grown ups.
berrystunn:

You are busy unfiling old posts just to exult Baba Suleiman. Not a fan of that, bro
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by NovusHomo(m): 3:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Including all the fornicators? God must be crazy!
grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by NovusHomo(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

OMG! No wonder they screw the congregation at every opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.