Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! (859 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Shud I Go For My Masters B4 Gettin Married Or Not: Pls I Need Ur Counsel (2) (3) (4)

Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by Abdulrazak(m): 3:22am On Dec 19, 2009
Pls house,I need your contributions on what to do.There is this girl have been dating for more than 6years but we are both based in diff states.last year she met a guy where she wanted to do her I.T,he is a manager ,they are both in the same state and they started rltship.she discovered the guy is married with 2 kids yet she never quit.Now she want us to get married and she is not bold to ask the guy it is over.Any time i raise the guy's issue she tells me she knows how to end it.what do i do pls!
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 19, 2009
Oh my God, ar u rily askin wat 2 do?u ar dfinitely insane, i think i made a mistake readin this thread, im out.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by spacenutt(f): 4:16am On Dec 19, 2009
Ok, so, you marry her, then what? Do you have to marry her before she breaks up with the guy? I don't get it
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by dljbd1(m): 4:31am On Dec 19, 2009
Is it bad 4 a lady 2 av 2 husbands
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by Anabel(f): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2009
It is very simple, END URS WITH HER
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by rocnaija(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2009
Marry her! And ask the guy to be your bestman!
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by atikubaba(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2009
Leopad never changes its skin.Run now b4 she changes her mind grin grin cry
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by azeeza(f): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2009
You need to be flog for cheating on your wife.what makes you feel she is not going to dump you for another man.hey let her go,cos you are trying to inherit what is not yours.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by oiseworld: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2009
ode, mugun,fool,

should u marry her? abi na how u talk am self.

rubbish
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by chibenwa(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2009
ask allah to deliver u first b/4 u tink
of wat to do
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by humblemate(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2009
Old boy, simple use u'r brain, since when have guys started begging gurls for marriage?
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by 4face(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
did u tell any of ur relation this becos is wat u can just decide 2 do tell 2 tell u wat exactly is the fact or else look 4 someone else 2 be happy with. she might do the samethin 4 u
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by deniyor: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2009
Be a man and dump her! she dey do u and another person at the same time and you no fit do anything abt it. That's weak,
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by frank317: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2009
Rubbish, u are a disgrace 2 all men and all hausa men. U must b real ugly wit very low self esteem. U need psychological held and u are not worthy of being in any r/ship.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by coolier(f): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2009
rocnaija:

Marry her! And ask the guy to be your bestman!
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by bisoyeg(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2009
oga ooooo are you really a man?i bet you are not cos if you are she should have been your EX by now
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by Olami90: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
Dont b fooled my guy.i know she wil tel u dt she is dating d guy so dt she can b allowed 4 her I.T.Tel me,if she is sincere,is that d only place she cld do d I.T if nt dt she hav somthing wrong wit her brain.Let me tel u,dis is wot she is likely to do to u if she even manage to marry u and dat is if she doesnt dupe u.u beta b wise&dont b blind-folded.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by abx76: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
She i not ready to settle down with u,but cannot tell u it is oer. do your due deligence, to really know what transpare between her and the so call manager. But i bet it with u, she is dating the manager, but sha can't marry him. if she s want to remain at the firm, she can't quit her relationship with him. Guy, think wisely.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! by havilla(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
the fact that you are coming here to ask means you shouldnt marry her!

How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl / Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? / Love