Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83007 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Goldenheart(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin Ever since I attended 5 night of Glory.... I knew this man wasn't ordinary....kemi go still beg am last last

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
kemi said we should tweet #FreeKemi as if she bought MB for us.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
abescom:
You people forget too fast. The same GEJ that locked up APC's media centre using Ogar or whatever that woman's name is?

The same GEJ that held many APC members hostages cos he wanted to win Ondo and Etiki gubernatorial elections at all cost?

Stop twisting history. Some of us don't forget.
He held who hostage Are you referring to what Tinubu was saying
As far as I know Tinubu was so free that he even influenced the outcome of some results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
divicoded:

Did you type this juvk and rvbbish above?
Do you want a fight? You're no match for me. Its called freedom of speech . I just used mine. Read more
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Abagworo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ibiyeomie acted disappointingly. I respect the man but he should have ignored. If someone like Rochas Okorocha a politician can absorb all levels of insults and lies against him without for one day arresting or threatening anyone why can't Ibiyeomie a renowned pastor thread same path.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by distilledwalex(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
And you should be locked up for running your mouth and not knowing when to zip it. How sure are you that she was spreading rumors?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Zulu212: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
TamedWolf90:
She dy prison dy post too? I no understand
me neither

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=distilledwalex post=54652227][/quote] talking about yourself. You're staying the obvious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Charly68: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
It will serve as a deterrent to those bloggers who sit at home to write junks about others

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CarlosTheJackal: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

Ok

Wen they successfully shut all the journalists in this country up, u pple will know.

This is a sliding slope to hell,

There are tabloids journalists everywhere, they expose celebrities and political figures who are not practicing wat they preach.

Worst u can do is sue them if u think they lied but naija don involve police and prison even before judgement has been passed.
Kemi goes overboard with her baseless allegations just like Sowore that's Gun for hire.

Kemi can rot there i don't care

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by drakeli: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo:
Ibiyeomie acted disappointingly. I respect the man but he should have ignored. If someone like Rochas Okorocha a politician can absorb all levels of insults and lies against him without for one day arresting or threatening anyone why can't Ibiyeomie a renowned pastor thread same path.
You comparing a politician that has no integrity to protect with a man of God is faulty. Polithiefians have nothing to lose. It's part of politics.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CarlosTheJackal: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

Ok

Wen they successfully shut all the journalists in this country up, u pple will know.

There are tabloids journalists everywhere, they expose celebrities and political figures who are not practicing wat they preach.

Worst u can do is sue them if u think they lied but naija don involve police and prison even before judgement has been passed.
Kemi goes overboard with her baseless allegations just like Sowore that's Gun for hire.

Kemi can rot there i don't care.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ijayopi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol. She said we should trend #Free KOO. Lindaikeji wey for help am trend am she say make she no write about am again or she will sue her. Now that she need bloggers to trend it she can't get them she keeps threatening them same she did to maryjaneblog. She writes about people but threaten to sue when they write about her. Oga police abeg hold her there maybe her brain pain go reduce when she comes out. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by oaroloye(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
SHALOM!

JOURNALISM is not a Crime.

SLANDER is a Crime.

Allegation without Evidence is called DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.

A REAL JOURNALIST who was threatened over the phone would have RECORDED EVERY CALL, and used those threats as evidence.

It seems that this poor lady has no idea how the job is done.

Does she have anything like Bank Records, or Phone Company Records to prove her case?

The allegation that the Police operate at the beck-and-call of a PASTOR is an INVITATION for them to do WHAT, exactly?

Totally laugh it off, and just forget she said it?

Her alleged conduct makes no sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CarlosTheJackal: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abagworo:
You can spit gibberish for fun

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by thundaFIREmods: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
yes this woman talks shit.
yes, she has the right to talk shit.
no she should go to prison for talking shit.
we are in a democratic regime and we have fredom to talk shit.
charge her to court if you think she is talking shit.
free kemi now you pieces of shit.
i bet these stupid mods here attend that stupid pastor's church
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by danugochukwu96(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Freedom of speech is never absolute, some of these bloggers profiting on character assassination should be reined in. Unbridled freedom is a gateway to catastrophe.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by MightyVicky(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
I hope she is not implying that journalism is a licensed instrument for defamation. SMH

By the time you escape this gbege, I believe you would be contemplating changing profession.

Journalism my foot, lessons like this are highly needed to correct some people's desired in
tention in becoming third party without notice, meddling in people's private affair. keep shouting journalism.

the only defence you have is justification. proof that your journalism rant of defamation actually happened in realty.

piss.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bebe2(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
you said possibly be innocent.. At least they've not yet been proven innocent. She wasn't stating the story as confirmed. She posted it on her page as an allegation that was sent to her from a church member and tried contacting the two parties involved for their side of the story. I won't call that defamation. She's a journalist remember

Fear dey catch me for our youth future ooo

They don't seem to understand dat it's the own freedom of speech that is being eroded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abescom: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
drakeli:
I hope your own time come quickly sir. As little or big whatever you are. I pray one day someone make a destructive false claim against you so that you can be paid with your own old coin and have a feel of what it feels like to be innocent iin the face of false allegations enough to ruin who you her. That day, nothing will save you until you are destroyed totally by the falsehood unless you change your pull him down mentality.

Shut up there. I am not in support of that senile woman. But answering a question. I am not as brainwashed as you. Many of these so called pastors are worst than the devil. I have nothing against David Ibitoye, I watch him on TV a lot, I respect him for what he preaches, won't hero worship him like you lot do as I don't know what he does in the corridor of his house.

Journalism as far as I know is still legal in this nation. You bloody hypocrites, if it was the president that arrested someone like that you all will be shouting but hey, touch not the "anointed".

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by eluquenson(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
She need not solicit help from public, if she knows what she was alleged is under the purview of her profession as an e-journalist then no wahala.

Anything contrary to that, she must dance to the music alone.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

Fear dey catch me for our youth future ooo

They don't seem to understand dat it's the own freedom of speech that is being eroded.
exactly my point.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by othenok(f): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
Believe Aunty Kemi at your own peril.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by distilledwalex(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
talking about yourself. You're staying the obvious
Talking about ur last response GUY... Its better to keep mute and be tot a fuul than to speak and remove all doubt.. Try read ur response that i quoted and u can be sure its u and no one else.. By the way... Youre trying to sound like a lady but damn.. Masculinity is writring all over u. And its stating not staying. . olodo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bebe2(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

Kemi can rot there i don't care

Kemi now! Who's next?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
distilledwalex:

Talking about ur last response GUY... Its better to keep mute and be tot a fuul than to speak and remove all doubt.. Try read ur response that i quoted and u can be sure its u and no one else.. By the way... Youre trying to sound like a lady but damn.. Masculinity is writring all over u
dumb ass. Use your brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
othenok:

Believe Aunty Kemi at your own peril.
well in this case I do
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ijayopi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Human beings Choi! It is same you who will say Pastor Ibiyeomie kept quiet because he is guilty. Indeed no one can please us.#smh
Abagworo:

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abescom: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

He held who hostage Are you referring to what Tinubu was saying
As far as I know Tinubu was so free that he even influenced the outcome of some results
You have shallow memory it is obvious. PDP and GEJ in particular was busy intimidating the opposition using Dss, the police and the army.

Even you know it but won't admit it because it suits an agenda.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CarlosTheJackal: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

Kemi now! Who's next?
Sowore
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by richtea881: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
The matter tire me, too many attention seekers. [color=#006600][/color] sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CHARLOE(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

Ok

Don't mind all these pastor worshipers running their mouth here. D so called mog is using his money n power to oppress a courageous investigative journalist, (which we seriously lack in this country by d way) Investigative journalist curb d excesses of politicians & religious leaders.
How are we even sure there's no iota of truth in d story?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.