Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (29174 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tobic03: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nah Wah oo..God Help Us oo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2017
uvalued:

okay...let me itemise it ...
14solar .... question where has it been established? DOES IT SEEM COMPLETED.
mambila since obasanjo WILL SOON... does it seem COMPLETED
standard gauge railway .... abuja to kaduna is it what you have completed?
RICE let me check..

so inconclusion, all but rice is STILL INCOMPLETE...THUS ALL PROMISE CANCELLED still stands
we've done slot . As per rice , the price will come down very soon when the local rice finally takes over. The imported ones are still in circulation.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
we've done slot . As per rice , the price will come down very soon when the local rice finally takes over. The imported ones are still in circulation.

help me do this maths

1x0x0x0 = ?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by pokipoki: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
fratermathy:
Counter post:

10 Categories of People Who Assume Apostle Suleiman's Innocence

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
7. Those who cannot think with their brain
8. Those who believe some humans are infallible
9. Gullible youths
10. Brainwashed church members

Shikena!

There are two sides to every story!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dude, it took almost a year but please see the link below for the confessions. My advice to you is always hear from both parties before making a conclusion.
https://www.nairaland.com/4313773/stephanie-otobo-confesses-apologizes-apostle
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
fratermathy:
Counter post:

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
9. Gullible youths

Shikena!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm having myself a very good laugh right about now grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Psoul(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2018
fratermathy:
Counter post:

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
9. Gullible youths

Shikena!

Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

See you killing urself over what u don't understand and the religion u don't beliv in. It is above ur comprehension. U don't solve it as an equation not argue it as logic. Beliv it this way and stop killing urself over it.

Come to think about it, are u doing this out of love u have for us or out of ur dry mischievousness?
I will advice u to concentrate on the religion u so much belive or whatever u belive in and leave others to their. It is only a low esteemed personality that fights so hard like this to be heard.
Pls my dear go get a life.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Ishilove: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Psoul:

See you killing urself over what u don't understand and the religion u don't beliv in. It is above ur comprehension. U don't solve it as an equation not argue it as logic. Beliv it this way and stop killing urself over it.

Come to think about it, are u doing this out of love u have for us or out of ur dry mischievousness?
I will advice u to concentrate on the religion u so much belive or whatever u belive in and leave others to their. It is only a low esteemed personality that fights so hard like this to be heard.
Dry mischievousness grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by pokipoki: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Psoul:

Dumb ass!!!. Read the arguments from the beginning!!! post
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Psoul(m): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2018
pokipoki:

Dumb ass!!!. Read the arguments from the beginning!!! post

Only low esteem personalities and those that don't have reasonable things to say or contribute use abusive words.
It is not by force that I agree wt ur opinion no do u owe me the responsibility to accept mine. Abusive shows how irresponsible one is.
So case close here. U can try ur abuse somewhere else.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by pokipoki: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Psoul:

Only low esteem personalities and those that don't have reasonable things to say or contribute use abusive words.
It is not by force that I agree wt ur opinion no do u owe me the responsibility to accept mine. Abusive shows how irresponsible one is.
So case close here. U can try ur abuse somewhere else.
Hmmm. Next time don't respond to.my comments!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Psoul(m): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2018
pokipoki:

Hmmm. Next time don't respond to.my comments!!!

Chaiiii......is dis all u can come up wt? grin grin grin
Ok, I don hear. Let's see hw it plays out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.