Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (29167 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Seunjungle(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Including Tosyne2much
Oponu/dobode somebody
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2017
dammytosh:
No sense in the write up.

Not even up to the measure of a mustard seed.
A mad man sees everyone else as insane..right or wrong?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Ishilove: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2017
fratermathy:
Counter post:

10 Categories of People Who Assume Apostle Suleiman's Innocence

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
7. Those who cannot think with their brain
8. Those who believe some humans are infallible
9. Gullible youths
10. Brainwashed church members

Shikena!

There are two sides to every story!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya clap for yourself. After dancing like a homeless vagrant high on contaminated weed, you will go and find something useful do with your time because it seems you are jobless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Oya clap for yourself. After dancing like a homeless vagrant high on contaminated weed, you will go and find something useful do with your time because it seems you are jobless.
The dude wants to drag you into this boxing ring of stupidity and then use experience to knock you out cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Read my number 12 ...you will understand why he can't be reckoned with..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nature8(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

LOL @ "dancing like a homeless vagrant high on contaminated weed"

But that could also describe many of the "dancers" on music videos these days

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by McBrooklyn(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

cheesy grin

L-O-L... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by LordOfNaira: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Now that she sought solace in TVC, let's fold our arms and watch out for the video that will win her the case in the court cool

She didn't seek solace...

You can't just use words anyhow. I already told you painstakingly that she has been granting press conferences. There was a rape case against Trump and the victim's press conference (naturally) generated much more attention than this. Relax!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
uvalued:
WHAT IS YOUR BIBLE TRUTH...
Dat in the latter days, many false prophets shall arise......men shall be lovers of themselves.......the live of many shall wax cold.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
The dude wants to drag you into this boxing ring of stupidity and then use experience to knock you out cheesy cheesy
He will daze me in round one, slap me silly in round 2 and knock me out in round 3.

His brand of stupidity is rare and unrivaled.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by kayodekb: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
THE FOOL THAT WROTE THIS THRASH IS MENTALLY DEMENTED... WHEN THAT OLD FAKE BALD HEAD PAEDOPHILE MAN IS USING TITHE MONEY TO KNACK ASHAWO, NOBODY IS TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN THAT TIME... INFACT U ARE VERY STUPID FOR WRITING THIS RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Durentmoney:
na fight? You think itz easy to make frontpage?

Goan make it. Oponu

Just like tosyne2much, you think that the front page is an achievement.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just like tosyne2much, you think that the front page is an achievement.

To some extent, II think It's an achievement if your topic is considered to have a wider audience
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
To some extent, II think It's an achievement if your topic is considered to have a wider audience

grin

Try submitting any of your articles to online newspapers and established blogs where moderator bias won't help you.

There are some nairalanders here (myself inclusive) that got their articles on nairaland published in dailies without even trying.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

Try submitting any of your articles to online newspapers and established blogs where moderator bias won't help you.

There are some nairalanders here (myself inclusive) that got their articles on nairaland published in dailies without even trying.

Hahaha.. Just a topic was published in dailies and you're coming here to blow trumpet about it? cheesy

Before I give you a befitting reply, kindly search for my moniker "Tosyne2much" on Google and quickly flip through the first 10 pages, then come back here for your reply
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by jozz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=Emusan post=54652229]

That means you lack simple comprehension.

The Op simply means those who want the allegation to be true. Not that he has declare the man Innocent.

Since you're guessing, it can also mean the Op can still take the same step.

Then why concluding when you know proper investigation has been carried out.

When you don't even know me yet you can talk this way.

If you're a Christian, since this issue started, have you pray personally for Mr Suleman? In any ramifications i.e for a genuine salvation peradventure if this is true or deep down inside you, you're very happy he falls!

we need to expose false men of so that gullible Nigerians can be freed from d shackles of deception.!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. Just a topic was published in dailies and you're coming here to blow trumpet about it? cheesy

Before I give you a befitting reply, kindly search for my moniker "Tosyne2much" on Google and quickly flip through the first 10 pages, then come back here for your reply

We both know that your threads are thrash. I will sell my 2 kidneys and liver the day you make a sensible article.

Let's see your articles

-10 ways to spot guys without girlfriends.
-10 statements sexually starved guys make to woo girls
-10 categories of girls that may lose their virginity on valentines day

Your parents must be proud of your choice of topics.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4993357_laughingmeninsuits_jpegdd9adf33a183a402b904be824c980f36
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

undecided

This agbero-ish madam still dey?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by henrylowe(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

We both know that your threads are thrash. I will sell my 2 kidneys and liver the day you make a sensible article.

Let's see your articles

-10 ways to spot guys without girlfriends.
-10 statements sexually starved guys make to woo girls
-10 categories of girls that may lose their virginity on valentines day

Your parents must be proud of your choice of topics.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4993357_laughingmeninsuits_jpegdd9adf33a183a402b904be824c980f36
You have created 39 topics and not even one has found its way to the FP yet you throw shades at someone as a result of envy and jealously cheesy None of your so called intelligent topics has had up to 500 views yet you scold another person doing better than you

Next time, when you're hating on someone, you shouldn't make it too obvious that you're jealous and envious of that person nah. I dare you to come up with a thread and let's see how logical it will be

Na you even dey carry the whole front page things for head sef even though you never smell am before grin grin

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

This is the problem with religious zealots. You guys cannot be objective.

Where did I say Suleman did it?

I mentioned that you guys are not interested in the truth.

Truth can be found out.

If I was Suleman, knowing my reputation matters, I can do the following:

(1) Sue Otobo for providing fake photos & dialogue as mine. A criminal act.

(2) Sue her for libel to clear my name.

Both will result in the materials being properly investigated.

Just quoting God for exoneration is not enough, considering the corruption & immorality involving all sectors of society today.

Zealots want us to believe what they say because they mention God. Not enough.

so you mean that you did not read on nairaland where his lawyer gave keyamo 7days to retract his statement,apologise and pay N1billion ... this will help the TRUTH... and this i will wait for the epic court battle....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
jumpandpas:

A prophet locking someone. What happens to your kneels?.

lol you are here stating that he should go on his knees ko...look at this quote he wants apostle to come out and clear his name

AreaFada2:

This is the problem with religious zealots. You guys cannot be objective.

Where did I say Suleman did it?

I mentioned that you guys are not interested in the truth.

Truth can be found out.

If I was Suleman, knowing my reputation matters, I can do the following:

(1) Sue Otobo for providing fake photos & dialogue as mine. A criminal act.

(2) Sue her for libel to clear my name.

Both will result in the materials being properly investigated.

Just quoting God for exoneration is not enough, considering the corruption & immorality involving all sectors of society today.

Zealots want us to believe what they say because they mention God. Not enough.

which do you want.... she is locked by the police ...you cry foul... he remains quiet...you people still want him to talk! which is which?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
dammytosh:

You will be proud of this nonsense you wrote ?

How old are you ?

Toddlers will reason better.

a toddler comprehension hence he got a reply fitting his status..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Caseless:
e fit happen say I do wetin you de accuse of, I go deny sha like the pastor is doing.

just as its confirmed that ALL PROMISES CANCELLED APC has been denying what it promised... grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Benekruku:

And it's over 14 days already! And Keyamo and his client re still adamant. He should head to court as he stated.

That was just cosmetic!

okay
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
henrylowe:
You have created 39 topics and not even one has found its way to the FP yet you throw shades at someone as a result of envy and jealously cheesy None of your so called intelligent topics has had up to 500 views yet you scold another person doing better than you

Next time, when you're hating on someone, you shouldn't make it too obvious that you're jealous and envious of that person nah. I dare you to come up with a thread and let's see how logical it will be

Na you even dey carry the whole front page things for head sef even though you never smell am before grin grin

Receive sense

This is how people fail exams.
You miss the point- Front page is overrated on Nairaland.

All these romance section clowns
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
henrylowe:

Receive sense

Quality over quantity.

Award winning documentaries do not sell as much as brainless reality shows or brainless action movies.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by greatdude: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Responding to an allegationot or keeping mute about it is a matter of choice. I have been lied against but shoved it all away particularly because I was too occupied to engage in a war of words and slur. Some people said I was right to refrain others thought otherwise. I'll never really know whether I was right to be mute but there are 2 things I knew:
1. Despite the overwhelming rumblings, the truth never suddenly became the lie and the lie never suddenly became the truth;
2. I had a free choice to make whether to react or refrain

If Abu accuses Ali of stealing meat, I'd ask Abu for proof and even though I'd ask Ali if he did this or not, I wouldn't bother him with proof 'that he did not steal meat'. I'd seek proof from Abu especially if Abu seems certain to have verifiable evidence as the burden of proof lies with him.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
uvalued:

just as its confirmed that ALL PROMISES CANCELLED APC has been denying what it promised... grin
we are delivering on our promises and none is cancelled.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Caseless:
we are delivering on our promises and none is cancelled.
kindly itemise in order of completion to ongoing promises ..giving you a beneft of doubt
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2017
uvalued:

kindly itemise in order of completion to ongoing promises ..giving you a beneft of doubt
They don’t want us to talk about the 14 solar power projects that have been licensed to boost electricity supply in the country; the Mambila power project which will soon leave the drawing board and the many Chinese projects including the standard gauge railway.

“This country has more important things to talk about instead of dwelling on trivia.”

Shehu said the price of a bag of fertiliser had reduced from between N9,000 and N10,000 to N5,500.

He said only 58,000 tonnes of rice were imported in 2016 against 1.2 million tonnes of rice imported from Thailand in 2014.

“As a result of the country’s growing rice production, assisted by the decision of the government to deny foreign exchange through the Central Bank for the importation of rice, parboiled rice mills in some Asian countries are shutting down production because Nigeria, one of the world’s largest importers, is not buying.

“Five of such mills in Thailand servicing Nigeria have stopped production due to the withdrawal of our patronage.

“Currently, government is watching with keen interest the growing investment in rice milling by the private sector and will continue to give encouragement through the Ministry of Agriculture to such efforts by BUA Industries in Jigawa, Dangote in Kano, OLAM and WACOTT in Nasarawa and Kebbi and what a consortium of businessmen led by a former governor in Anambra State are doing.

“The increase in the volume of rice production and processing is already saving this country a lot of money,” he added.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=Caseless post=54761432][/quote]

okay...let me itemise it ...
14solar .... question where has it been established? DOES IT SEEM COMPLETED.
mambila since obasanjo WILL SOON... does it seem COMPLETED
standard gauge railway .... abuja to kaduna is it what you have completed?
RICE let me check..

so inconclusion, all but rice is STILL INCOMPLETE...THUS ALL PROMISE CANCELLED still stands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.