Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (29163 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
solasoulmusic:

There are something's that aren't scripted for him to jail her he had something to hide but keep defending him nobody is above mistakes but don't insult people because they see beyond the charade.

I dont pay tithe I won't lie haven't reached that level of trust with a ministry yet but when I do I go start i give to people I work for myself so I'm not jobless but I also hate injustice and abuse of power who am I?
Confirm
You re still drifting away from the truth.. This battle is more of political.. It's far beyond what you can comprehend
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by chukagates(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
op leave the idiots ignorance is bliss me sef with good sponsor fit black mail el-rufai..na jst small photoshop and steady talking on social media..nigerians are they most gullible, judgmental and crazy set of people thats why the masses are poor ..we no jst get time for critical thinking and proper observation na to just run to be judge and executioner at the same time...all a silly bitch will do now is post photoshopped pictures of bruises then post your pic or name then watch how stupid gullible nigerians will jump on top the matter and start cursing and jugding you without if asking questions .. angry
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by gudnex22(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Op what about BMC?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Proffdada: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I doubt if you have ever been blackmailed.. That's why it's very easy for you to open your mouth and talk against him protecting his image
it's better to ridicule your blackmailer by playing ahead even if it's damaging, don't let them do the damage
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
hardeycute:
angry guy receive some sense. If it's not guilt what is it then depending on how tantamount the matter is to MURDER
So you expect him to release his own video just like Utobo did right? For God's sake this man is not an entertainer or musician so why would you expect him to do so? He is not Olamide or Davido

It's childishness on his part for someone of his calibre to be throwing shades back at Utobo..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol...this is BS tho. cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
op leave the idiots ignorance is bliss me sef with good sponsor fit black mail el-rufai..na jst small photoshop and steady talking on social media..nigerians are they most gullible, judgmental and crazy set of people thats why the masses are poor ..we no jst get time for critical thinking and proper observation na to just run to be judge and executioner at the same time...all a silly bitch will do now is post photoshopped pictures of bruises then post your pic or name then watch how stupid gullible nigerians will jump on top the matter and start cursing and jugding you without if asking questions .. angry
May God bless you bro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
12. Those who are too brainwashed to tell him the Bible truth to his face.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by chukagates(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you expect him to release his own video just like Utobo did right? For God's sake this man is not an entertainer or musician so why would you expect him to do so?

It's childishness on his part for someone of his calibre to be throwing shades back at Utobo.. A man of God shouldn't be doing that
leave that fool alone his obviously an atheist..so if an idiat accuse pastor adeboye through social media he should enta snap chat and start blabbing with the person so if person accuse buhari of tyranny through social media he should enta twitter and start exchanging talk with the person?? the Utobo girl father denied her allegations of marriage sef..deep down these fools know the truth but the just want make noise and bluff..SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO FOOLS ..

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by hardeycute(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you expect him to release his own video just like Utobo did right? For God's sake this man is not an entertainer or musician so why would you expect him to do so?

It's childishness on his part for someone of his calibre to be throwing shades back at Utobo.. A man of God shouldn't be doing that

Man of god my foot,who ordained him the first place that's if there's anything like that. on the other hand,no one is asking for much press charges or at least vindicate yourself

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by emekaRaj(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
In summary everybody hate him
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by LeSaint(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
13. Public-spirited People Who Can't Stand Injustice

Those who are genuinely pained and saddened by the widespread exploitation of brainwashed, mostly poor, masses by the so-called men-of-God. Those who see that the so-called men-of-God are nothing but scammers and con men, who actually bring about greater poverty and squalor in this part of the world. These fake shepherds actually Don't even believe in God and the bs they feed the masses. They are very smart con men, who use their sharp communications skills for their selfish advantage.
So, this category of people are surely happy to see bad things happen to these your mini-gods, because they see them as scourge to humanity.
It's love, dude.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
hardeycute:
Man of god my foot,who ordained him the first place that's if there's anything like that. on the other hand,no one is asking for much press charges or at least vindicate yourself
So if Fayose accuses and lays false allegations against Buhari, you actually expect baba to also enter into snap chat or throw shades back at Fayose in order not appear guilty shey? .

Let me leave you to wallow in your foolishness and ignorance
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
sagir1994:
only the deaf, dumb and blind and will support this Spartacus pastor
Kindly point to what I haven't said right let's engage each other in some arguments cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Justpassingby45(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
U forget to add THE MUSLIM.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
shumuel:

Make KD govt. no come for you o grin
They can't do that baba cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by jumpandpas(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think you're only wallowing in lack of comprehension.. I was brought up by my parents that it's only a foolish person that judges a case upon hearing from one side, and from all indications, Utobo has been the only narrating her own side of the story while the other party decided to keep mute. You all are only making hasty judgment on Suleiman without evidences, and this keep me wondering the kind of graduates our institutions are churning out.. So don't know ordinary common laws?

Doesn't this look like a blackmail to you?

Your suleman locked her up in order to silence her that's how we got to know. So don't say he kept mute.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by jumpandpas(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Why did he lock her up in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by me69: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stop calling people names, nobody exposed this man except God

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by dragonking3: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You people will not get your facts straight before jumping at conclusion. The man of God is also human like us. The allegations against him should be properly investigated and he should not be exonerated on the ground of being a man of God
Why dont you tell otobo to provide proof instead of youtube video interviews everyday. You dont win cases on TV and youtube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
Why dont you tell otobo to provide proof instead of youtube video interviews everyday. You dont win cases on TV and youtube
Today, Stephenie released a video when she said Apostle Suleiman used to give her mouth gig and it motivated me to come up with this article.. That alone showed that the lady in question is only trying to BLACKMAIL the apostle
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2017
AccessME:
I stayed in Auchi, Edo State for over 15yrs when the controversies all started about this Apostle, There was a time a blue film was mistakenly televised for members to watch. I was like what is a Indecency Movie doing in a Church? How did it even get there in the first place? now it now sex scandal. only God knows what the negative ordeal will be about this man and his Church tomorrow. what still baffles me is that people still believe and respect this man after all this negativity? I can't but only conclude that there is atom of true in every rumour u hear..

Apostle Suleman is guilty of the sexually misconduct levelled against him over the past few days becos mere looking at the Daniella Okeke in question, u see that the body built wasn't easy for the corrupt Apostle to resist.

People like you are the ones who would shed tears non stop for days when lied against. Saying but its all a lie. its a lie.
Curropt Apostle you called the man? How did you come to that judgement.

See how you concluded the Man of God is guilty. Saying there is an iota of truth in every rumor. Who says? You just hear ppl say that and joined in using the adage.

When I was rumoured that I was impotent when I abstained from having a girlfriend for more than a year as a bachelor simply because I made a vow to stay from pre marital sex for being a Born again, Which iota of truth was in it.
How many ppl would I open my JT for to see that its in perfect order. or how do I convince them that my manhood is working. That was several years back. I am happily married now with kids. And as God would have it the person that started the rumour gave birth to a baby almost an slowpoke. A year ago also lost the wife.

Which "body built" are you talking about. Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Guess you dont have good taste when it comes to beauty.
Do you know a beautiful lady when you see one at all?
Are you telling me u are tripping for the LovePeddler of a lady? Common what u call beauty is disgusting.

The type of Okeke makes wanna vomit when they are naked.

My guy stop joining the crowd in decision making use your own head.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
You re still drifting away from the truth.. This battle is more of political.. It's far beyond what you can comprehend
whenever we face the consequences of our own actions we say na our enemies according to the video he gave her $6000 did the enemies show up that time ?

All na ministry in fact na revival for una mind o God cannot be mocked remember

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by dragonking3: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Today, Stephenie released a video when she said Apostle Suleiman used to give her mouth gig and it motivated me to come up with this article.. That alone showed that the lady in question is only trying to BLACKMAIL the apostle

Exactly. I watched the video and i just laughed. During the interview they asked her a question and she was just talking then quickly diverted to his manhood, i was like wetin concern manhood for this question now. Tomorrow and next tomorrow again she will release another video without providing a single evidence or taking the case to court. Obviously, she is out to blackmail the apostle.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by dragonking3: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:
whenever we face the consequences of our own actions we say na our enemies according to the video he gave her $6000 did the enemies show up that time ?

All na ministry in fact na revival for una mind o God cannot be mocked remember
If he really gave her all these why has otobo not taken this case to court with proof? You dont win cases on tv interviews and youtube.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2017
davtosh:

People like you are the ones who would shed tears non stop for days when lied against. Saying but its all a lie. its a lie.
Curropt Apostle you called the man? How did you come to that judgement.

See how you concluded the Man of God is guilty. Saying there is an iota of truth in every rumor. Who says? You just hear ppl say that and joined in using the adage.

When I was rumoured that I was impotent when I abstained from having a girlfriend for more than a year as a bachelor simply because I made a vow to stay from pre marital sex for being a Born again, Which iota of truth was in it.
How many ppl would I open my JT for to see that its in perfect order. or how do I convince them that my manhood is working. That was several years back. I am happily married now with kids. And as God would have it the person that started the rumour gave birth to a baby almost an slowpoke. A year ago also lost the wife.

Which "body built" are you talking about. Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Guess you dont have good taste when it comes to beauty.
Do you know a beautiful lady when you see one at all?
Are you telling me u are tripping for the LovePeddler of a lady? Common what u call beauty is disgusting.

The type of Okeke makes wanna vomit when they are naked.

My guy stop joining the crowd in decision making use your own head.

May wisdom never elude you my brother... Even if person wan chop frog, at least there should be an egg in it nah.. To think that Utobo has a body structure that any man cannot resist shows his poor taste in women

The prostitute (Utobo) always makes me puke each time I see her pictures or watch her videos.. Is that the same person the apostle wants to divorce his wife for? I laugh!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
If he really gave her all these why has otobo not taken this case to court with proof? You dont win cases on tv interviews and youtube.
no be everybody get money reach and sometimes when you tell your story if na the truth you will see people step forward to help you

If she just started yanning I would understand but for her to go to jail then it means whatever she knows is pivotal to it she fears for her life you can't tell your story when your dead

Please am not condemning the minister o or saying his guilty o but there's always a paper trail in life especially if one party is unsure about the other fulfilling their end of the bargain

No be my daily bread o but let's be real

The only interview I believe is Diana's cause she looked the camera and the reporter in the eye but Otobo went to jail she knows too much and the only Place men stay careless Sometimes even carefree na bedroom your enemies sef go weak no need to work na you feed them na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly. I watched the video and i just laughed. During the interview they asked her a question and she was just talking then quickly diverted to his manhood, i was like wetin concern manhood for this question now. Tomorrow and next tomorrow again she will release another video without providing a single evidence or taking the case to court. Obviously, she is out to blackmail the apostle.
The problem we are having in this part of the world is IGNORANCE... because you dont have to be a lawyer or CIA before you can judge appropriately.. That this story is too childish to be true jawe

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2017
jumpandpas:

Your suleman locked her up in order to silence her that's how we got to know. So don't say he kept mute.

See question

Chai

NL comments na waya oo grin

My guy like your moniker says when you dont have anything tangible to say to matters you jump and pass.

Someone alledged you wrongly soiling your name and you pat him or her on the back and buy them gifts for doing you a favour?

That is called stupidity.

When they lie about you in your neighbourhood that you are the thief that jumped down from the first floor the other day because they see you limping not knowing you are a footballer who got injured on the field the next thing you should do is throw a party for them for dragging your good name in the mud.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by OKpaewu(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2017
you ppleno get work at all
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2017
jumpandpas:

Why did he lock her up in the first place.
What are you even saying? Abeg try talk like person wey pass through secondary school nah undecided

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by OKpaewu(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2017
you pple no get work at all. nawa for human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.