Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (29170 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by LordOfNaira: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think you're only wallowing in lack of comprehension.. I was brought up by my parents that it's only a foolish person that judges a case upon hearing from one side, and from all indications, Utobo has been the only narrating her own side of the story while the other party decided to keep mute. All you all did was make an hasty judgment on Suleiman

Does this look like a blackmail to you?

If you were a sensible writer, your preamble should have been something like this:

"I have followed this scandal for a while now and I have come to the understanding that these sets of people wish the allegations against the man were true... "

And about the incidence, you merely projected your feelings unto me. You had concluded that Sule was innocent but decided to project that conclusion on somebody like me who is open-minded enough to allow for proper investigations into the matter. While it may be true that these allegations are being sponsored, it may also be true that Sule is guilty of them.

And your asking me if it looks like blackmail to me is puerile. Even Sule himself once had Stephenie locked up on charges of blackmail and terrorism.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by hardeycute(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Emusan:

You can believe a story like this without video evidence yet you dismiss any story of people testifying about the awesomeness of God or demand people to provide concrete evidence like going to heaven with camera to snap God to come and show you.
the evidence about car purchase? before it was erased
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by hardeycute(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
ritababe:

e pain am.

Girl receive sense
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by McBrooklyn(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
cc: lalasticlala

This thread deserves FP, biko cry
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Emusan(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
hardeycute:
the evidence about car purchase? before it was erased

You mean it was the receipt with girls name that you saw and for goodness sake where have you seen that car registration info is being displayed before?

Who erased the information from a whole Lagos state website?

O know you Atheist just want something salivate on.

Mind you I'm not his church member, in short I don't even know the name of his church not until recent but it baffles me how you guys can rely on just video interview as concrete evidence but also see various miracles, testimonies and other video from Christian body as fake.

I'm very sure, if this issue is other way round, where this lady is making video about miracle she received through this man. You people will be the one shouting Pastor Suleman paid her for fake testimony or the miracle is a staged one. Then start to ask for more than interview evidence, probably, scientific process of how the miracle happened.

God will have mercy on you

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by seunlly(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by bush112(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by possibilityworl: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
snezBaba:
Whoa,Beat wristbangle to FTC!
The 10 things keep getting worse...
This is like the worst write-up you've written (No offense guy),You keep losing the grip you have with this ten-ten topics.
Everything here is off point. Isn't he a man like me and you? I don't expect you to agree with me though, Pastor King still has hundreds of supporters. Goes to show how brainwashed Africans can be!

If u think this write up I not good enough, then write urs let's also see what u hv got.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by GloriaNinja(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
There are no more reasonable topic in NL.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by AngelicBeing: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Benekruku(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017

The OP practically reasoned like a sheep as he was called in the bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by snezBaba: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
possibilityworl:

If u think this write up I not good enough, then write urs let's also see what u hv got.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by shumuel(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by modelsms(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Toysenemuch and list...

ANYWAY, CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR ETISALAT DATA. SEE DETAILS AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS BY CHECKING MY TOPICS. FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE ME GETS 100 MB FREE ON HIS/HER ETISALAT LINE.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by solexybadoo: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
AccessME:
I stayed in Auchi, Edo State for over 15yrs when the controversies all started about this Apostle, There was a time a blue film was mistakenly televised for members to watch. I was like what is a Indecency Movie doing in a Church? How did it even get there in the first place? now it now sex scandal. only God knows what the negative ordeal will be about this man and his Church tomorrow. what still baffles me is that people still believe and respect this man after all this negativity? I can't but only conclude that there is atom of true in every rumour u hear..

Apostle Suleman is guilty of the sexually misconduct levelled against him over the past few days becos mere looking at the Daniella Okeke in question, u see that the body built wasn't easy for the corrupt Apostle to resist.
BMC and Lies

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Heffalump(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
No.11 is Fulani Herdsmen.

Please add that to the list.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

The OP practically reasoned like a sheep as he was called in the bible.

Na so now.. The OP reasons like an infant
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Benekruku(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
The fact remains that Otobo and Suleman had an erotic relationship which failed down the line. Its glaring to the sane that there is a link between both which one party(Suleman) has refused to debunk. His quiteness speaks more of guilt and acceptance as I see no reason why he could not come out straight to debunk all allegations with counter proofs of Otobo`s accusations.

He has built a name for himself over the years and I doubt if any sane reasonable man of such caliber will keep mute at such humiliating and defacing accusations.

A man of his calibre would have sued Otobo and Keyamo with the resources available at his disposal and it hurts to just see him mute.

The stain will eternally be on his personality unless he comes out from hiding. Bill Clinton comes to mind......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
The fact remains that Otobo and Suleman has an erotic relationship which failed down the line. Its glaring to the same that there is a link between both which one party(Suleman) has refused to debunk. His quiteness speaks more of guilt and acceptance as I see no reason why he could not come out straight to debunk all allegations with counter proofs of Otobo`s accusations.

He has built a name for himself over the years and I doubt if any sane reasonable man of such caliber will keep mute at such humiliating and defacing accusations.

A man of his calibre would have sued Otobo and Keyamo with the resources available at his disposal and it hurts to just see him mute.

The stain will eternally be on his personality unless he comes out from hiding. Bill gates comes to mind......

Silence is not always an admission of guilt

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by bezimo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
I was going to write on this.Also you must include satanic agents who the Apostle ministry has been disturbing their kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/03/10-categories-of-people-that-are.html
You missed one people that seek the truth in all forms

Practice what you preach

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
solasoulmusic:

You missed one people that seek the truth in all forms

Practice what you preach
hmmmmm cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Odkosh: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki is guilty of no 1and 6 grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
bezimo:
I was going to write on this.Also you must include satanic agents who the Apostle ministry has been disturbing their kingdom.
We don't need any herbalist to tell us that everything has been scripted just to bring the man down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
We don't need any herbalist to tell us that everything has been scripted just to bring the man down

There are something's that aren't scripted for him to jail her he had something to hide but keep defending him nobody is above mistakes but don't insult people because they see beyond the charade.

I dont pay tithe I won't lie haven't reached that level of trust with a ministry yet but when I do I go start i give to people I work for myself so I'm not jobless but I also hate injustice and abuse of power who am I?
Confirm

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Transcends: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Emusan:

You can believe a story like this without video evidence yet you dismiss any story of people testifying about the awesomeness of God or demand people to provide concrete evidence like going to heaven with camera to snap God to come and show you.
Thoughtful words! very true

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Proffdada: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP
No one, and I repeat, no one can bring this man down except his ego. He should stop denying and fueling that stupid prostitute confidence. To err is humane

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by sagir1994(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/03/10-categories-of-people-that-are.html
only the deaf, dumb and blind will support this Spartacus pastor
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Proffdada:
OP
No one, and I repeat, no one can bring this man down except his ego. He should stop denying and fueling that stupid prostitute confidence. To err is humane
I doubt if you have ever been blackmailed.. That's why it's very easy for you to open your mouth and talk against him protecting his image
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Richy4(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
The fact remains that Otobo and Suleman has an erotic relationship which failed down the line. Its glaring to the same that there is a link between both which one party(Suleman) has refused to debunk. His quiteness speaks more of guilt and acceptance as I see no reason why he could not come out straight to debunk all allegations with counter proofs of Otobo`s accusations.

The stain will eternally be on his personality unless he comes out from hiding. Bill gates comes to mind......

Sometimes Silent is golden...

I know that some people got price....It's a matter of showing them that price or amount that tickled their fancy, and they can basically do anything...The girl might have accused the man wrongly due to the fact that the price displayed to her was right...

If you are a Christian,I believe u have read in the Bible when a certain king [Ahab] wanted a landed property from his subject, but the man refused...The wife [Jezebel] paid professionals that knows how to defame and frame people up...they accused the guy falsely and he was killed....So it is not a new thing..

It is not also new for men of God to misbehave....David that was the man after God's heart took someone's wife and even killed the husband...If that man can do something like that...then who is Suleiman not to...

There should be a concrete evidence before anyone should conclude who was telling the truth and who wasn't...If the Girl's father was not buying the stories the daughter was selling to Nigerians, don't you think there's a problem? who knew her better than the parents....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Owiii(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
AccessME:
I stayed in Auchi, Edo State for over 15yrs when the controversies all started about this Apostle, There was a time a blue film was mistakenly televised for members to watch. I was like what is a Indecency Movie doing in a Church? How did it even get there in the first place? now it now sex scandal. only God knows what the negative ordeal will be about this man and his Church tomorrow. what still baffles me is that people still believe and respect this man after all this negativity? I can't but only conclude that there is atom of true in every rumour u hear..

Apostle Suleman is guilty of the sexually misconduct levelled against him over the past few days becos mere looking at the Daniella Okeke in question, u see that the body built wasn't easy for the corrupt Apostle to resist.
Liar
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by hardeycute(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
angry
tosyne2much:
guy receive some sense. If it's not guilt what is it then depending on how tantamount the matter is to MURDER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.