Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (58189 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
5, 3, and 2.1.
Very unfortunate the O.didn't put a woman's smile there. The smile of a woman can do some kind magic. if her teeth come dey properly arranged, then she has a maga already. lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
..and I have none of this,no wonder why I don't have any toaster cry

your village people dey use your file as fan this dry season.
do dry fasting for 49days my sister.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Checked ur profile.....walai u no lie at all...
Ur bf dey try sha cry

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
themonk:
Am sapiosexual sad
Marry your book then.. Ohhh...

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Benekruku(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Height really matters cos i aint gonna settle for a dwarf. Any thing below 5ft5in is a dwarf

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by ovieJr(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cool
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
op omitted smile tongue

I think u fall under no. 3 tho
Sinaj stop to dey give her false hope
I mean .....see ur own pic na.....see ur chest. ...... shocked
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by MinorityTribe: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just the curves and beautiful face will do. Sometimes big boobs and Yash spoil everything.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by WiserPrince(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Am here fo you
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by WiserPrince(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
A here for you
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Truepee(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
attitude...

#Jez joking as far I can do ratata on her boobies we are gud to go
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol.. guess a man default setting will never change. No matter how many men have been brought down by the woman, they are still entranced and easily manipulated just by what they see.. lol.. this is a story that never gets old.. Great men turn feeble by a woman, strong men become weak by a woman.. this is one history that can never go out of fashion. .lol, Men are such wonderful creatures.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by ololadeking(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:

you said it right
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Chiefukofi: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
sojiboy:
Her tight p***y
omg dis is anoda case of kemen waiting to happen.subtlemee watch out.no cameras o.
o Airforce boy borrow me ur gun

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
If it's just straff I look out for the bodicious ladies that expose everything but if it's a long lasting relationship then I look out for moderate chic with decent dress sense.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by spytime(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
family problem
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by farous(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
The no 1 thing that attracts 95 percent of men to ladies is big boobs and big booty.every other things are between 5 to 10 percent
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by DozieInc(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
op omitted smile tongue

I think u fall under no. 3 tho
You have no.2a , no.3 and no.5 smiley nice selling points.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aimosagie:
Lol.. guess a man default setting will never change. No matter how many men have been brought down by the woman, they are still entranced and easily manipulated just by what they see.. lol.. this is a story that never gets old.. Great men turn feeble by a woman, strong men become weak by a woman.. this is one history that can never go out of fashion. .lol, Men are such wonderful creatures.. kiss

We don hear but wetin you carry though?
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
farous:
The no 1 thing that attracts 95 percent of men to ladies is big boobs and big booty.every other things are between 5 to 10 percent
Face is very important ooo...I can't go and woo ugly girls na...in case we mistakenly marry...may my pikin fine small...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Interesting

So if you dont have all of the above means say we no go marry be dat grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by princeakins(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
sinaj:
number 5

Now dts d spec dt can only hv ma eyes on wink

Lemme fully set MA eyes on u beauty cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by KKKWHITE(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 17, 2017
justscorchone:

We don hear but wetin you carry though?

Lol, and you just needed to ask.. fine then, I'd show you..

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by debque(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol, and you just needed to ask.. fine then, I'd show you..
Jeso kreste!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by odehaj: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2017
You want to go far? Drop these beings called W.O.M.E.N! Look at Mandela, look at Apostle Paul look at JESUS the Christ
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2017
nop, not intrested, am looking for future mother for our kids & the everlasting happiness of my life NOT THE VERY DESCRIPTION OF SEXUAL DESIRES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.