Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (1993 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: k by McBrooklyn(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
cry
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
baralatie:

and your record states that you slay poor girls from poor background with smelly vaginas.
wow
Only rich ladies and few poor ones. wink
Re: k by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
agbonkamen:
wetin do ur yansh "ukpa"
if etsako people catch you I no dey o!
Re: k by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
nursennenny:
cutehector your brother has lost it embarassed
lol he ain't exposed

1 Like

Re: k by baralatie(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Only rich ladies and few poor ones. wink
so the few girls with hygiene problem are the majority of women with vagina problems and the rich who are in majority with gud hygiene are in the minority with gud hygiene.it is totally different from your opening comments
his is it possible
Re: k by correctyourself(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Nigeria ladies are unique in their own rights..
They are brilliant but there is a general problem that befalls greater percentage of Nigeria ladies, and this is the problem of vagina hygiene..
THE few Nigeria ladies that take proper care of their vagina, are those that comes from wealthy home and have been trained on the basics of proper vagina hygiene..
Many Nigeria ladies don't know that their vagina needs proper maintenance so as to prevent foul odour..
Its a general problem, its in their mentality..
These mentality needs to be curtail..
The vaginas of so many Nigeria ladies have foul odour..
This is bad!!!!

Your write-up lack a lot of information and its obvious that you didn't do a research, furthermore, this shows that you don't have the educational knowledge on this field.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Insane World Records / 5 Most Hillarious Prewedding Pictures / My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.