Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! (648 Views)

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay / I Wore Diapers For Many Years And Stitched My Anus Thrice -repented Nigerian Gay / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! by Pcli: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am a single mother with three children and I think love is overrated. It doesn’t exist!. I have not been lucky at all with love. The father of my first two children treated me with disdain and disgust. From the moment I mistakenly got pregnant for him, he became a different man. Although we didn’t plan the pregnancy at the time, he accepted responsibility and we got married quietly. However, it was obvious that he wasn’t too keen on the marriage as he never behaved like a responsible father or husband. All attempts to make him live up to his responsibility failed as he would constantly remind me that he was unprepared for the marriage institution and was practically forced into it.

Shortly after I had my first child, I soon found myself pregnant again when she was only three months old. I was really distraught but didn’t want to have an abortion so I gave birth to the second child. By the time of the birth of my second child, it was obvious to all and especially my husband and I that there was no marriage. We were just cohabiting and always fighting. I didn’t want to raise my children in a toxic environment. Eventually, we got a divorce quietly. Neither of us contested the divorce. I guess he was relieved to be let off the hook and so was I.

Four years later, I met Mike. Mike is a married man who said he just liked me and we should be friends. He would make time for me and my children and slowly I began to fall in love with him and wish he was mine. In fairness to Mike, he never said he loved me and made no promises of leaving his wife either; though he hinted once that he was happier spending time with me and my children.

About six months after I became close to this man, I discovered I was pregnant again. He was upset! He changed totally towards me. He even denied paternity as according to him, he wasn’t sure how many other people I had slept with. He told me that we had no “pregnancy agreement” and had believed since I was a single mother of two, I was a “big girl” who knew how to take care of herself. That’s how I have ended up with three children with no father in their lives. Tell me, is there something wrong with me or am I cursed? I need to know as I am almost going crazy.

Do share your story and inspire or teach someone else. Please send to info@pclng.org. Follow us on tinuola.blog and on IG and twitter @PCLI_NG and stand a chance to win free airtime.
Re: Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chai cry sometimes I just feel like I want to get married to a single mother
Re: Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mistakenly? Three times?
Re: Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! by chynie: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nothing is wrong with you
But next time avoid getting pregnant too quick
Re: Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
U go fvck man get belle, u come dey tell us say na mistake. Did u fvck by mistake
Re: Mistakenly Pregnant Thrice! by harriet412(f): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nawa o, only you 3.
Why would you date a married man sef undecided .

(1) (Reply)

This Question Was Asked Of Me Today- See My Answer / Help Out!matured Mind / See What This Guy Uploaded On His Facebook Page That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.