Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? (6862 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Stevengerd(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Lol. I am really trying not to panic.
Yh..
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by REIIGN(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP, once your boobs starts to swell and ache, you don enter hot soup be that o cheesy
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
SirWere:
abeg Dey your lane grin

OP,
stop overreacting.

Buy a pregnancy test stick.
Use it.
Visit a doctor to confirm.

QED
Its too early for her to be worried.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ashleydolls(f): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Don't panic hun. You might not even be pregnant. Get the test done and let's see what the result will be
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:
OP, once your boobs starts to swell and ache, you don enter hot soup be that o cheesy

I am happy I am not feeling that way
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Don't panic hun. You might not even be pregnant. Get the test done and let's see what the result will be

Thank you. I will

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by REIIGN(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Lol, don't conclude yet. grin
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

wait till after 3 weeks
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, don't conclude yet. grin

I would just do a test once and for all.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
wait till after 3 weeks

angry
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:
Please, I don't need criticism.
I had sex for the first time a few weeks ago without protection. I told the guy to use one but he said I shouldn't bother, that he wouldn't cum in me so I let him.
The thing here now is I have been feeling funny recently. I can't stand the smell of some certain food. I have been having serious cravings and most of all, I am adding up.
Infact two different people asked if I was pregnant.
How do I know if I am pregnant and how do I avoid it if I am not?
Please I need your help ladies.
your moniker alone is a piss off, you opened ur legs for the first time u are to try sex and all u could ever agree to is a sex without protection... U are really risking so many things by doing that, you're so gullible, very timid, didn't u know that the guy would just want to have it raw with you because he feels lucky to have a virgin as they hardly have any infectious diseases due to abstinence?

Remember HE is ur first, but YOU aren't his first, he knew what he was doing when he said "no condoms". U risked this who shii because of 30mins enjoyment? Now what have u achieved since u had that sex? All u achieved is scare, troubled heart, depression and restlessness... The guy on the other hand would be proud of himself and definitely be back another day for another round "without a condom" if u like, mumu open leg again and I promise u u will not be lucky at all if u get out of this current mess u're in.

Try get sense Abeg, them say... Something wey dey sweet, dey kill as well... Whether a little sperm escaped into ur hungry pussy before he could withdraw, nobody knows, and you are here saying he didn't cum inside, keep deceiving urself, so u didn't know that u're not ready for a baby before wanting to have it without condoms?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

angry
I'm serious
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
your moniker alone is a piss off, you opened ur legs for the first time u are to try sex and all u could ever agree to is a sex without protection... U are really risking so many things by doing that, you're so gullible, very timid, didn't u know that the guy would just want to have it raw with you because he feels lucky to have a virgin as they hardly have any infectious diseases?

Remember HE is ur first, but YOU aren't his first, he knew what he was doing when he said "no condoms". U risked this who shii because of 30mins enjoyment? Now what have u achieved since u had that sex? All u achieved is scare, troubled heart, depression and restlessness... The guy on the other hand would be proud of himself and definitely be back another day for another round "without a condom" if u like, mumu open leg again and I promise u u will not be lucky at all if u get out of this current mess u're in.

Try get sense Abeg, them say... Something wey dey sweet, dey kill as well... Whether a little sperm escaped into ur hungry pussy before he could withdraw, nobody knows, and you are here saying he didn't cum inside, keep deceiving urself, so u didn't know that u're not ready for a baby before wanting to have it without condoms?

Excuse me!!!!

What is wrong with you?
Do you even have to be rude?
*and your moniker is not a piss off?! Smh.
Oga think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm serious

Would do a test before then.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Excuse me!!!!

What is wrong with you?
u came back to attack me bah? I promise u, u are pregnant... Do ur worse

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
u came back to attack me bah? I promise u, u are pregnant... Do ur worse

Lolz. grin Good radiance to bad rubbish.
What a joke!
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Lolz. grin Good radiance to bad rubbish.
What a joke!
hey, those signs are early signs if pregnancy... And I mean it.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
hey, those signs are early signs if pregnancy... And I mean it.

grin
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Would do a test before then.
Good luck
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

grin
if u had confided in me or used "f" to identify ur sex , we would have met to have this sex you are talking about because me sef is a virgin boy... And there wouldn't be any problems
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Good luck

Thank you kiss
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by chloride6: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP, when did you have sex.....if you know the exact date in your cycle scientifically you might be able to determine whether there is a chance of you being pregnant because there are days where even if you like pour, release, pump, dam, inject grin grin you can't get pregnant.

Counting the day when you first saw your period last as day one, on which day did you have sex.

Just to allay your fears, I once had an eight day scare with my babe.

Omo I no touch the girl for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Greatbeard(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2017
chloride6:
OP, when did you have sex.....if you know the exact date in your cycle scientifically you might be able to determine whether there is a chance of you being pregnant because there are days where even if you like pour, release, pump, dam, inject grin grin you can't get pregnant.

Counting the day when you first saw your period last as day one, on which day did you have sex.

Lol, bro.
when I was much younger, I had a one week scare.
Turned out I was just naive. she wasn't pregnant.
she should really get checked though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Excuse me!!!!

What is wrong with you?

Will you just shut that lame shitty mouth? That dude there is trying to speak sense into your stale little skull and you're trying to be stupid. I'm sure you're one of these stubborn black sheep that seems to be predominant in every family. The dude in question didn't cum inside of you doesn't discard chances of pregnancy. Don't you know that there are passage of fluids even when that stupid buffon is yet to reach climax? Anyway, you're ignorant and nothing more. If you get out of this situation whole, use your brain next time. Leave boys and sex, focus on your education. Make your parents proud and above all, make yourself proud. Love you Darling...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 4:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
You'll know after your tummy gets bigger. You may not be pregnant tho

Say no to premarital sex

hahaha all this preachers with their sa no to premarital sex talks, am very sure you all have a partner and can't do without it.

don't tell someone to do what you can't, instead tell them to use condoms next time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 5:00am On Mar 17, 2017
HenryDion:

Will you just shut that lame shitty mouth? That dude there is trying to speak sense into your stale little skull and you're trying to be stupid. I'm sure you're one of these stubborn black sheep that seems to be predominant in every family. The dude in question didn't cum inside of you doesn't discard chances of pregnancy. Don't you know that there are passage of fluids even when that stupid buffon is yet to reach climax? Anyway, you're ignorant and nothing more. If you get out of this situation whole, use your brain next time. Leave boys and sex, focus on your education. Make your parents proud and above all, make yourself proud. Love you Darling...

Lolz. Mufu. He didn't have to be rude .
And srzly I don't need ur criticisms.
And as a matter of fact I am done with my education so mind ur damn business.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 5:02am On Mar 17, 2017
chloride6:

Lol. Thanks
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by missnawty(f): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Thank you for this
just enter the shop and tell them u want to buy ACCURATE. No need shouting p test tube. Just say accurate he will give u. Incase pple will be around ni ooo and I'll be shy to call the full name.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
just enter the shop and tell them u want to buy ACCURATE. No need shouting p test tube. Just say accurate he will give u. Incase pple will be around ni ooo and I'll be shy to call the full name.

Thank you so so much
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Lolz. Mufu. He didn't have to be rude .
And srzly I don't need ur criticisms.
And as a matter of fact I am done with my education so mind ur damn business.

You're done with your education? shocked My dear, you need to burn your degree, the school and even the VC himself. Anyone who read this thread will think it was opened by 16 year old. I still doubt your claim until you prove me otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Greatbeard:
I've been there.

understand that any time two people of opposite genders cones together naked, there is a small chance of pregnancy.

Also understand that pregnancy is a complex process that requires all bases to be covered. I.e sperm and egg must meet.

in this case, the chances of you being pregnant depends on a) if he ejaculated
b) if he ejaculated while being Inside
c)if he had any pre-seminal fluid during the action.

so the chances are not as pronounced as your regular penetration.

BUT YOU'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET!

DO THIS,
1) buy a pregnancy test stick (50 or 100 naira) from a local pharmacy. Don't be ashamed, people buy it more often than you think.

2) read the instruction and do as instructed.

Here's the fun part.

Thinking you're pregnant can make your body act as though you were pregnant. you experience bloating, sluggishness, dizziness and in rare conditions ; a missed period.

Don't panic.

Take the test and when it cones out negative, learn from it.

advice: Due to the nature of diseases spread these days, try to abstain. One less thing to worry about.

Source: I'm a guy who almost had a heart attack with his girlfriend in a terrible pregnancy scare.
See experienced people here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2017
HenryDion:

You're done with your education? shocked My dear, you need to burn your degree, the school and even the VC himself. Anyone who read this thread will think it was opened by 16 year old. I still doubt your claim until you prove me otherwise.

Lol. Seriously grin
I have nothing to proof to you. I only give proof to people who deserve it. And you are not. You are just a waste of time. A guy who goes from thread to thread to insult people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter? / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.