Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? (6857 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
just enter the shop and tell them u want to buy ACCURATE. No need shouting p test tube. Just say accurate he will give u. Incase pple will be around ni ooo and I'll be shy to call the full name.
Mamaly grin cheesy grin tongue

Op, have you done the test? angry
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by missnawty(f): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Mamaly grin cheesy grin tongue

Op, have you done the test? angry
shattap! Beht u knw dats d name nah wink
Whrs my cake before I forget
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
shattap! Beht u knw dats d name nah wink
Whrs my cake before I forget

Name of kinni shocked shocked tongue

Cake ti tan but chop rice biko kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

I am happy I am not feeling that way
Have u carried out the test?
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha all this preachers with their sa no to premarital sex talks, am very sure you all have a partner and can't do without it.

don't tell someone to do what you can't, instead tell them to use condoms next time.
I can do without it
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Nma27:
Have u carried out the test?

I have bought the stuff, but I am having cold feet so I haven't done it just yet
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

I have bought the stuff, but I am having cold feet so I haven't done it just yet
The earlier the better hun... Just get it over with.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Leriebloom(f): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Some people here would be acting like they are virgins, when in true sense they are not. Op had sex, so damn what? She needs your advice not your lame and headless preachings. Rubbish!
Op do the test once and for all to end this sh!t
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
I can do without it

with your guy i wish
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

with your guy i wish
Yes of course.. Life is not all about sex.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Leriebloom:
Some people here would be acting like they are virgins, when in true sense they are not. Op had sex, so damn what? She needs your advice not your lame and headless preachings. Rubbish!
Op do the test once and for all to end this sh!t
Is it a bad thing if u remain a virgin till marriage and stop premarital sex?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Nma27:
The earlier the better hun... Just get it over with.

I just did.
It's negative. I am not pregnant cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Leriebloom(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is it a bad thing if u remain a virgin till marriage and stop premarital sex?

It's not. People make mistakes. Infact it's no body's business why Op decided to loose it.
Yea, she lost it. That doesn't make her bad or rotten. No body is above mistakes for heavens sake.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Leriebloom(f): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

I just did.
It's negative. I am not pregnant cheesy cheesy

Congrats dearie. Do well to stay safe.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Leriebloom:

Congrats dearie. Do well to stay safe.

Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Yes of course.. Life is not all about sex.

sure life is not all about sex but u can't deny the fact that it's irresistible if one has a partner
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by AceDomino(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
How was your first forbidden fruit eating experience, OP?
Only if you're being serious with us in here

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

sure life is not all about sex but u can't deny the fact that it's irresistible if one has a partner
Yeah.. You can't resist it.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by chloride6: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Thank you kiss

@ OP, congrats if you dont see it in a week, do to any hospital and ask for blood test. its more accurate..
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Yeah.. You can't resist it.

so you agree with me then, that staying away from premarital sex after a person must v tasted the forbidden fruit its hard if not possible to keep.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Thank you kiss

congrats and play safe next time

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

so you agree with me then, that staying away from premarital sex after a person must v tasted the forbidden fruit its hard if not possible to keep.
This I s one topic I shy away from. Reason I can't say what I know about it in public view
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
This I s one topic I shy away from. Reason I can't say what I know about it in public view

hahaha then your name shouldn't be oyin but shayo
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Silasconelius(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

No, he didn't
pls don't kill me with laugh abeg ooooohh lolzz very funny.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Silasconelius(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Stevengerd:
It Will Surely Come, Tho It Maybe Late, Bt Its Surely Gonna Cum, Dnt Panic All Is Well!

na wetin cary ha go dere? Iwsh yhu all d best n may God give yhu a twinse.
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha then your name shouldn't be oyin but shayo
Lol, I greegrin
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Lol, I greegrin

henceforth that's wa I will b calling you
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

henceforth that's wa I will b calling you
Cool name, call me shybaby if you liketongue
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Cool name, call me shybaby if you liketongue

so how is your day going shybaby n what are up to
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

so how is your day going shybaby n what are up to
Fine dear, I'm down for some days now. Getting better
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by Ghostwriter27: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
schumastic:

congrats and play safe next time

Thanks
Re: Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? by schumastic(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Fine dear, I'm down for some days now. Getting better

sorry about that n what's wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.