Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] (3741 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Girls Like To Act Like Tom Boys Sometimes / Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by babz007(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why do must of this naija girls have hairy pvssies some of them do not shave at all, some have strands of pubic hair as long as my finger nails covering the entire abyss. Those that manage to shave have got bumps all over the place making the pvssy so scary and ugly, naija girls have you seen your European and american counterparts they have got clean fresh well shaven pvssy, how did they achieve that, they use shaving creams, while those that don't shave their pubic hair use good oils and cream to make their pubic hair glossy and shiny with a good smell, but this our naija girls coupled with their shakara go leave pubic hair like gorilla bodi. please and please my naija babes learn to make us come back for more because your pvssies looks irritating, though i have seen very clean naija babes, but 75 percent of naija babes no dey try at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Seems you've seen lots of P to arrive at your conclusion.
Wehdonesir

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by kinginvagina: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Seems you've seen lots of P to arrive at your conclusion.
Wehdonesir
yes Pussy is cheap. how much is pussy?

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
kinginvagina:
yes Pussy is cheap. how much is pussy?
cheap enough to get someone to father you. Oya swerve go left

6 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2017

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by kinginvagina: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
olosho!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
kinginvagina:
olosho!!!
I can feel your pain grin

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by kinginvagina: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I can feel your pain grin
smelly pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
kinginvagina:
smelly pussy.
like your momma's own grin

10 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by kinginvagina: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
like your momma's own grin
aunty smelly pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ghostwriter27: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by savagefinder1: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
impressive savage!!!

I see u
ur medal coming soon..

modified: no time to waste..!!
Ashleydolls
do u like diamonds
cheesycheesy

cos that's what i'm giving you for a rare feat of savagery

on behalf of our visioneer savagefinder...
I hereby award u a diamond star in savagery.

tag us when u kill someone again
tag us when u see a dead body...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by savagefinder1: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
savagefinder!!
wat happened to our thread again??
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
kinginvagina:
aunty smelly pussy.
You came out of one. Your moniker is repping momma's ministry

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by kinginvagina: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You came out of one. Your moniker is repping momma's ministry
Just accept your fate aunty smello.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
savagefinder1:

impressive. savage!!!

I see u
ur medal coming soon..
tag us when u kill somebody again
tag us if u see a dead body...

lol.
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by adegoody(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by DozieInc(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2017
OP stop going for the un-hygienic ones.
Maybe learn to raise your standard a little, the ladies will respect that.
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by babz007(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2017
DozieInc:
OP stop going for the un-hygienic ones.
Maybe learn to raise your standard a little, the ladies will respect that.
i said that already or cant you read
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by themonk(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Savage

Funny enough I've never banged a 9ja girl that is not shaved. I wonder where OP dey get pvssy from.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by babz007(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:

Savage

Funny enough I've never banged a 9ja girl that is not shaved. I wonder where OP dey get pvssy from.
you jst start to fvck be dat wait till you meet the hairy ones abi u get xray eyes ni
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Jodha(f): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2017

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by themonk(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Jodha:
Beta go and shave angry
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Greatbeard(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:

HOLY CRAP!!!

Ma'am, I have the commander in chief of the armed forces on the line for you.

He needs us to utilize this savagery in the fight against boko haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by DozieInc(m): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2017
babz007:
i said that already or cant you read
Don't say 75% of Naija girls. Say 75% of girls you have been intimate with.
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by babz007(m): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2017
DozieInc:

Don't say 75% of Naija girls. Say 75% of girls you have been intimate with.
based on the ones i have had frm lag to ph to ibd to benin menh i can say 75% of them dont shave including ur momma
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by swazpedro(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:

this one pain me for him aishhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by DozieInc(m): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2017
babz007:
based on the ones i have had frm lag to ph to ibd to benin menh i can say 75% of them dont shave including ur momma
angry angry
Yours must be proud you.
Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Greatbeard:

HOLY CRAP!!!

Ma'am, I have the commander in chief of the armed forces on the line for you.

He needs us to utilize this savagery in the fight against boko haram.
funny you smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Ashleydolls(f): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2017
savagefinder1:

impressive savage!!!

I see u
ur medal coming soon..

modified: no time to waste..!!
Ashleydolls
do u like diamonds
cheesycheesy

cos that's what i'm giving you for a rare feat of savagery

on behalf of our visioneer savagefinder...
I hereby award u a diamond star in savagery.

tag us when u kill someone again
tag us when u see a dead body...
of course I love diamond grin. Thanks thanks

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] by Funtan(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Gosh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Boy Saved 6 Years’s Sperm In 26 Bottles (photos/viewer Discretion) / My First Love / UNILAG Student,modupe And Her Friends Posts Their N @ked Photos On Twitter (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.