Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment (7396 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy / Guys If You Want Sex With A Lady Tell Her Straightforward No Dey Form Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 6:49am On May 08, 2020
Once naija girls start to form for some guys dem go just sex
pissed off,or give up.Some of dem go begin to the complain,"Naija girls too dey form,naija girls too dey form".The truth is this when a girl begin to form for you she likes you,and you might be almot close to winning her heart, but some naija guys go back off at this crucial stage out of impatience and anger.

*If you stick around the barbers shop and you will get a hair cut"

Women only form for guys wey dem desire, but most Naja men interpret it as the opposite. They are women and the have every right to form for you,because it's a way of wooing you.

Remember they are (WO)men,if you understand. "Wooomen",so the whole forming thing is just part of their wooing ritual." They woo men with their formings"

Next time a babe they form for you,instead of backing out,getting angry,or complaining bitterly,just dey hype the girl with romantic words,dey hail her,dey burst her brain with words like, baby you are sexy,you are sweat,you are an angel,this your swag eeeh,all those sweet words.

It's also a great opportunity to also woo her too.Wooing plus wooing.Buy her nice gifts, shower her with lot's of love.Don't run away at this point, she needs your attention badly,don't hate her,or incite hatred about women because of their formings.

Never be intimidated by the formings of Naija girls.

But guy wait first,why naija girls no go form for you, you be Dangote?,or Otedola?.

Don't let your mind prevent you from knowing this important information, must times our minds are the devil fighting against our progress.

Read about the incoming devaluation of the naira

https://naijagoprogress..com/2020/05/five-year-prediction-of-nairaand-how-to.html?m=1
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by DonBenny77(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2020
Gilberrish, your theory about woo and (wo)men is bullocks.
Only simps have time for such. If a woman feels the same way about you I don't see the need for much forming.
I can try again, but not again and again.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Jflex07(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2020
piece of trash!!

16 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Olas00(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2020
Nice right up.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 8:22am On May 08, 2020
DonBenny77:
Gilberrish, your theory about woo and (wo)men is bullocks.
Only simps have time for such. If a woman feels the same way about you I don't see the need for much forming.
I can try again, but not again and again.

Its not gibberish,try to have an open mind.

Change your mind programming sir.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 8:25am On May 08, 2020
Jflex07:
piece of trash!!

It's not trash.

Men like you dey fear women.

Shy guy

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by omoiyamayor(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2020
We know they like lies but when you later find out she doesn't have much to offer and you want to bounce then WorldWar awaits you. Mind you girls are powerful, they will break you down.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 8:26am On May 08, 2020
Olas00:
Nice right up.[color=#006600][/color]

Correct guy.

Na your type dey enjoy the best things of life
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by DonBenny77(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2020
LikeAking:

Its not gibberish,try to have an open mind.

Change your mind programming sir.
Ok, will try
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by lukui: 10:00am On May 08, 2020
You need some redpills try www.miseducations.com or the prof s profile www.nairaland.com/ ubun.ja . remove the dot there.

So that we won't be reading "man jumps from third mainland bridge after his girlfriend broke up with him" or "man drinks sniper after his girlfriend slept with his best friend".

You can also download the PDF format of the book titled " the manipulated man" by "esther villar" .

The person who has seen where thunder has struck will not be part of those abusing "the god of thunder".

Don't quote me, I don't care!!!

8 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 12:26pm On May 08, 2020
Guys life is very simple, but humans are complected by nature.So we always see things from that poerpective.Women are lovely.

Love a woman and the Gods will fall in love with you.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 12:28pm On May 08, 2020
lukui:
You need some redpills try www.miseducations.com or the prof s profile www.nairaland.com/ ubun.ja . remove the dot there.

So that we won't be reading "man jumps from third mainland bridge after his girlfriend broke up with him" or "man drinks sniper after his girlfriend slept with his best friend".

You can also download the PDF format of the book titled " the manipulated man" by "esther villar" .

The person who has seen where thunder has struck will not be part of those abusing "the god of thunder".

lukui:

Talk your mind here
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Elimon(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2020
Op you are right on a note and wrong on another...it all depends on the individual woman
There are women with sky rocketing ego..they form and form and form even when they are ugly and not supposed to...we just let go of those type before we turn stupid
There are some that will form but show green light...mostly high school girls..and yr1 and 2 girls...but its worth running after them cos they still show response
Matured girls all know u don't need to form for a guy more than expected..just kindly tell the guy ur not into it...or give him a chance
Period

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 08, 2020
Only Cinderella men stick around.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Keketu(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 2:42pm On May 08, 2020
Elimon:
Op you are right on a note and wrong on another...it all depends on the individual woman
There are women with sky rocketing ego..they form and form and form even when they are ugly and not supposed to...we just let go of those type before we turn stupid
There are some that will form but show green light...mostly high school girls..and yr1 and 2 girls...but its worth running after them cos they still show response
Matured girls all know u don't need to form for a guy more than expected..just kindly tell the guy ur not into it...or give him a chance
Period

Guy na patience,most guys lack it.
Most guys have too much ego.
They have the wrong programming about women.
They take life to serious. Jusy because a babe fall their hands dem one kill themselves, when many fishes dey river.

They whole dating thing is a game,most Naija men don't know how to play.

The name of the game ia called chassing after babes."Chasing"/Pursue woman, not see woman and run.

Be patient and heave shall be yours forever.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Only Cinderella men stick around.

Cinderella men enjoy all the "p" of the world.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Folzye(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
Absolute Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Jasonjay101(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2020
You're talking in the rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by czarr(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2020
what you are telling guys here is that pusssy should be worth more to us than our self respect....

And it doesn't matter of a girl is rude to us,rejects us we should still Persevere and be consistent in validating and boosting the ego of the girl (who is most likely sexing someone else.) and it may take months or years but we'll finally get that pusssy and it would be worth it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by KenBen217: 3:31pm On May 08, 2020
this is the most useless post on seduction I've seen in my life...if a girl is forming for you she likes you?? this does not even work as reverse psychology man...bro...this thing is trash...for the love of humanity don't make such a useless post next time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Walefunds: 3:40pm On May 08, 2020
Can I know who combine this article grin see my signatcha below let’s deal you give me cut after you start earning, i repeat after you start earning.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 3:48pm On May 08, 2020
Guy's some of you abusing are just weaklings. You no fit purse woman na money you 1come pursue.

Be humble sit,learn and grow.

If you can't chase after babes,men wey sabi go do am,while you watch like a watch man
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
No man go ever agree say a woman suffered him before he got.They will make the whole story so simple, deceiving other men into believing they are real guy men.

Even when men spend so much on ladies they lie to their guys they didn't spend a dime.

Manu guys are still leaving in fantasy, face reality.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
Boys wei never see t*t* bf sef they talk.

"Na trash"
"No write rhis kind thing".

No forget to click the link about dollars rising so you can secure a good future.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
Walefunds:
Can I know who combine this article grin see my signatcha below let’s deal you give me cut after you start earning, i repeat after you start earning.

?
Nice.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 3:59pm On May 08, 2020
Don't forget ro visit the link in the post, its 100 percent through. I won't lie.
Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by Folzye(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
LikeAking:
Guy's some of you abusing are just weaklings. You no fit purse woman na money you 1come pursue.

Be humble sit,learn and grow.

If you can't chase after babes,men wey sabi go do am,while you watch like a watch man

Bros you too hear yourself, pursue women?... Does a reasonable person pursue woman? Y should I pursue something that I can feed and take care of,
women are important, those who "pursue" them are loosers, pursuing a woman is not part of being a Man, so get that fact right

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment by LikeAking: 4:11pm On May 08, 2020
Folzye:

Bros you too hear yourself, pursue women?... Does a reasonable person pursue woman? Y should I pursue something that I can feed and take care of,
women are important, those who "pursue" them are loosers, pursuing a woman is not part of being a Man, so get that fact right

Lol.
Imagine making this ur statement in the presence of a civilised man like Prince Harry,what do you think will be his honest reply to you?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Kiss Her Feet? / My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.