Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (934083 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by marianneada(f): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
kennedith9:
Why Am I The Only One Feels Ebere Got Off Easily,As bitchy As Amara Might Have Behaved,Ebere Also screwed Her 'Beloved' boss's Husband!
Exactly my thought, Claire is tryng ooo, being nice to a house girl that disrespected her by screwing her husband on her matrimonial bed, she's being nice to a fault.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Jane1234f(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yes,that's Karma with a capital K
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
kennedith9:
Why Am I The Only One Feels Ebere Got Off Easily,As bitchy As Amara Might Have Behaved,Ebere Also screwed Her 'Beloved' boss's Husband!
But at least Ebere is remorseful about it while Amara is not. Amara is the reason Micheal divorce Claire not Ebere
Re: United In Betrayal by fboonmy: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2017
kennedith9:
Ebere got off easily 'cos she became remorseful, she regrets her action neither is she proud of herself unlike Amara who believes she did the right thing by bleeping her ONLY sister's husband.
Re: United In Betrayal by obindomanya(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2017
iamloyalty:

What is it with NL, cant i comment in peace again? Did i mention u?
Move on from ur frustration IS JUST A STORY. Sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!
"move on from ur frustration". why are u so abusive this woman?
Re: United In Betrayal by obindomanya(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2017
orijintv:
Women And Unecessary Quarrels. See As Grown Ass Women Dey Argue On Top Prose Wey Be Full Time Fiction. Everyone Is Entitled To His/Her Opinion Concerning A Character In This Story. If Your Opinion Or Thoughts Doesnt Match With Someone Else, Just Ignore Rather Than Insulting Yourselves Please
or chip in ur constructive critism without casting aspersion on somebody's virility. I tire 4 all these ladies o.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
wizsolzy:

Oh baby.. it's not like that ....u know that I went for international business naa...
Is dat y u did not prepare my food?..I had to visit Mummy chumzypinky for food
yes na, you'll have to eat from where you are coming from.
Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
bimberry1307:

yes na, you'll have to eat from where you are coming from.

It's from my Mummy's place na Mummy chumzypinky

Re: United In Betrayal by dharmybayor: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=kennedith9 post=59088139]Why Am I The Only One Feels Ebere Got Off Easily,As bitchy As Amara Might Have Behaved,Ebere Also screwed Her 'Beloved' boss's Husband![/quote
But at least Ebere was sorry unlike Amara
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Shamefully and without saying another word, she left the premises. She parked at the side of the road and laid her head on the steering. This wasn't what she bargained for when she made up her mind to covert Michael. She didn't plan to be on the loosing end of the sword but here she was, with no direction, just two days after Claire left the house.
She was about going into her car when she saw someone walking in her direction. She looked him over, he was cute, handsome and tall. He was about walking past her when she stopped him.,

"Hi." she greeted.

"Hello." He replied, giving her a curious stare

"Uhm....sorry to disturb you but i'm actually looking for a good eatery where i can have lunch. I'm new in this area and i......"

"There is a good one but it's a bit far from here. Get to the junction in front and turn left, you....."

"Ain't you free? You can take me there right?"

The young man looked her over before nodding in acceptance. They got into the car and drove off.

Ebere stepped into the house feeling free and relaxed. She would rest for a few minutes before sending her properties to one of the rooms upstairs.
She was surprised when a lady walked into the sitting room and began to question her.

"Excuse me but you can't walk into someone's house without using a doorbell." the girl said

"I'm sorry but i live here. I'm sure you must be the employee my boss said he'll employ."

"Yes. Sorry for the embarrassment."

"It's okay."

Ebere was about to go to her room when Michael walked in, looking like a wounded lion.

"Good day sir." Ebere greeted

"Keep it." He turned to Ifunanya, "Where is Amara?"

"Sir, i don't know. She just gave us orders to cook your something for you and then....."

"Can you imagine the idiot? And you, what's keeping the food?"

"Sir, there's nothing in the house except noodles and i don't know how you like your noodles." Ifunanya replied shakily

"Mi......"

"Sir, i'll prepare it for you please. Give me a few minutes please." Ebere pleaded in a tone that calmed Michael who looked at her briefly and left the sitting room.

"Is the Amara his wife or another employee?" Ifunanya asked

Ebere shook her head with a smile and left for the kitchen, praying that Amara only returns when the heat was over.

"Thanks for agreeing to join me. It would have been so boring."

"You did me the favor ma'am. I don't know the last time i ate this kind of meal."

"Forgive me but do you know we've not even known our names?"

"Yea. Sorry, my name is Leo, Leonard."

"And i'm Amara. You're too cute Leo."

"Thank you. You're beautiful yourself."

"Oh, i know. So, what do you do?"

"I just graduated from LASU. Doing the normal job hunt thing."

"That's good." she said, sipping her wine. "I like you."

The boy scanned her mischievously.

"I like you too."

"Hmm. Let's leave here. I know somewhere private we can go."

"7pm and she's not yet back and you tell me to calm down? she's not taking her calls either." Michael said angrily

"Sir, i think she's stuck in traffic or something. She'll be home shortly." Ebere said calmly

"I'll teach her not to mess with me in this house. I'll so deal with her." He said, hitting his knuckles on the sofa.

He was still pacing when Amara walked in:

"Hello honey." she greeted, going to give Michael a hug.

sorry guys, i'm having a busy day, decided to drop this short one. Hopefully, i'll do something before nightfall

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by marianneada(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Amara is a slut!!!!!!, she's not yet done with her lion of a husband, Micheal, she's jumping to Leo, Micheal will beat the hell out of her, i trust him.
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Amara shame on u! are u done with mike's dick already? is dat y ur itching to have anoda in ur smelly hole.
idiot, after cracking up a happy home,ur running to anoda guy.
oh lord! the thunder dat will fire dis slut is fyting lucifer!
Re: United In Betrayal by PreshyG(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by mamindy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
My dear you are so talented that am speechless. Nobody saw the invention of another character (Leo) coming. Lots of love
Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Weldone
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Amara shame on u! are u done with mike's dick already? is dat y ur itching to have anoda in ur smelly hole.
idiot, after cracking up a happy home,ur running to anoda guy.
oh lord! the thunder dat will fire dis slut is fyting lucifer!
Yesu... This is strong. lipsrsealed
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
obindomanya:
"move on from ur frustration". why are u so abusive this woman?

Dont accuse me wrongly i wont take it lightly.
Have i abuse u before?
The people that abused me just because i supported claire divorce didn't u see them? Have u caution them?

If u want to be a peacemaker dont take side or stay ur lane.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
this Amara will never cease to amaze me.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michael and amara deserve each other. both are not always satisfied with one partner. I foresee michael choosing ebere over amara.
Re: United In Betrayal by dupsai(f): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
This Amara na gutter pikin shocked
Re: United In Betrayal by MrKIDO(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Something is telling me that Chantel know something about this Leo guy..
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
guys i have smtin to say.

claire is pregnant....

dats d truth. abeg u guys shud nt kill ur sister oh
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thank you PamelB

Fully anticipating

Amara issa bitch tho

Michael issa male bitch "lol"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
still waiting for the " before night fall update"
Re: United In Betrayal by damsel14(f): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Pamelb how's u nd happy new month sorry I haven't been commenting since was down for a month well I thank God m fit...

Pls I need a favor from u.. Can I post Ur stories on my WordPress account cos m suppose to launch it last month due to some reasons z launching tomorrow pls...... The credit will be given to u u can ask from shewrites about me wen I wanted to post her story I gave her all d credit pls....

If u want me to post it I will post it nd pls wats Ur real name..
It's not a scam..

Facebook name:call mhe unique.

To confirm about she writes story check my timeline I gave r d credit nd I ask for permission pls...
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Kimkardashain:
guys i have smtin to say.

claire is pregnant....

dats d truth. abeg u guys shud nt kill ur sister oh

Claire pregnant It shouldn't happen co We #teamphil will flog it out.
Re: United In Betrayal by flamez94(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2017
wow you got a nice story here
I will give you six star out of five star rating
but you update is actually very slow

then on my own view , I see no reason y ebere will go unpunished, if for her repentance then I will go and do blood money then I will repent

thumb up sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by DemiKOL(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmm....... Amara and michael part 2.
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
romanticnovella:
But to be honest Claire shouldn't have given up on her marriage... And Kelvin made things worst by encouraging Phil to go after Claire,what kind of brother and friend is He?

Yes Michael is a fool & swine for all the things he did to Claire... Is it now that Claire wants to be sexy? why didn't she do all that when she was married? how can a woman not know that she's pregnant?

Michael & Claire destroyed their marriage because they lack communication & trust. So I'm blaming them both for what is happening to them & I'm not in support of Claire divorcing her husband. If she had stood her ground when Phil was disturbing her maybe Phil won't even have the mind of going after her... What kind of married woman doesn't wear a wedding ring? One of the reasons why Phil fell for her so easily...

Your own opinion though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thank youuuuuuu for the short update. I sincerely appreciate it. Welldone dear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.