Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) (17562 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congrats Mr Banky W... To celebrate this,just send me a better Samsung phone.. This my palasa don tire me embarassed
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mr. Capable! Congrats man
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Heya wish u knew he will make it someday. But my dear thank your stars shaa, cus you would have ended up as toke, lilian, toto, Tiwa etc.
Dyt:
And that guy behind him used to ask me out ooo
cry cry cry
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
wordbank:
Recession is not just a word
Even if na 50k na money
so if you get 50k now, you go happy?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by MzzTega(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
yungbillionaire:
I just watched wedding party yesterday n I just loved dis dude d more...itz really good to know how to package ur talent dat people can be proud to associate n partner with ur brand...I respect ur hard work n I pray the God of all blesses me more done He has done for you.

That movie is dope!
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by wordbank(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
DViewer:

so if you get 50k now, you go happy?
So if u no get at all, u go happy?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
wordbank:

So if u no get at all, u go happy?
i dei ask you
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by ambgiano(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
banky banky, the way you used hashtags in the post, e be like say you do fasting put for the renewal matter o. well shall, happy for you. who him music no sell, make companies help them o cos Naija too hard now o.
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by wordbank(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
DViewer:

i dei ask you
Answer me
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by ambgiano(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
And that guy behind him used to ask me out ooo cry cry cry
eyaaaaa. but how do you now feel ehn?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
wordbank:

Answer me
yes
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by wordbank(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
DViewer:
yes
So shall it be
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by chikeze(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry cry

For your mind abi?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by metallisc(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry cry

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
MzzTega:

That movie is dope!

I tell u..from d celebrity casts to d costumes and comic story line, they really tried.
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by MzzTega(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
yungbillionaire:

I tell u..from d celebrity casts to d costumes and comic story line, they really tried.

Yeah.
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by femi4: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry cry
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by djgreenland(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na just Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 I want....
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Dyt(f): 4:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
Dyt
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Dyt(f): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Martin124:
Dyt

Hi
undecided

Not another pls
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Dyt:

Hi undecided
Not another pls
hahahahah what another??
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Dyt(f): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahah what another??

K

cheesy cheesy
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Dyt:

K

cheesy cheesy
how you doing na?nor con hear ur voice again ,,,
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Dyt(f): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Martin124:
how you doing na?nor con hear ur voice again ,,,

You don hear the voice before?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dyt:

You don hear the voice before? cheesy cheesy
see diz babe oo,,,u dey ask me,,,?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Mourns Tony Anenih / Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) / "Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.