Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Beating In Islamic School - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beating In Islamic School (3688 Views)

Likely Job Opportunities For Graduates In Islamic And Arabic Studies In Nigeria / How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria / Family Upbringing In Islamic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beating In Islamic School by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2010
@david,what special school do i need again,do u know one?

@toba,aproco,what concern u?

@mukina,i wrote it the way i pronounce it,alif kestroyi and d rest
Re: Beating In Islamic School by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
uplawal:

@toba,aproco,what concern u?

Becos i like u and u re my friend on NL
Re: Beating In Islamic School by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
Really Toba,dnt let Abuzola catch you o
Re: Beating In Islamic School by Abuzcla: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
uplawal:

Really Toba,dnt let Abuzola catch you o
Yeah u pple are scared of me.Very nice
Re: Beating In Islamic School by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
pls just keep shut u fake Abuzola
Re: Beating In Islamic School by AbuZola3(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
@toba- even before you say it i already know that christian worship God the way they like. If you like fornicate , if you like don't fornicate.

If you can produce the following in the bible i will convert to christianity:
(1)christianity
(2) Go to church on sunday.
(3) Christians should fast in a specific month or it is incumbent on christian to fast.

@my muslim brethren, the above can never be found in the bible, the above three is the pillar of a consolidated religion. This is why criminal and gang group and slut embrace christianity because you don't need to go to church or fast or even follow the teaching of the bible coz moral teaching is absent in the bible those in the west can testify how dirty and immoral the xtrian are. unlike a muslim who is guided on how to have intimacy with ur wife (never to approch her in the anus) to the formation of baby down to death, washing the corpse, clothing and funeral. Infact islam did not leave anything hence we are guided, from walking, eating to toilet. Islam is the total way of life. We are the best of mankind
Re: Beating In Islamic School by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
Atimes i cry the tears of joy that am so happy to fall into this category(ISLAM),its never by my own doings but ALLAH has fashioned me in his own way

ALHADULLILAHI

My Ummah,TAKBIR

ALLAHU AKBAH

1 Like

Re: Beating In Islamic School by AbuZola3(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
Allahu akbar. Wow you don dey understand arabic small small

1 Like

Re: Beating In Islamic School by mukina2: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
Uplawal
you mean the vowels, Alif, Fata , Kastra, iffdah and the likes? undecided wink
Re: Beating In Islamic School by AbuZola3(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2010
Yeah, A' hi' hu, alif fatah tayni ah, alif kisra taini hi alif dumma taini hu = ah hi hu, ba'u fatah tainii ba, ba'u kisra taini bi ba'u dumma taini bu =ba bi bu, and so on.
Re: Beating In Islamic School by bilms(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
lol,

u guys are funny
Re: Beating In Islamic School by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
@mukina,yeah

@Abuzola,stop shakara
Re: Beating In Islamic School by bilms(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divine Love At The End Of Ramadan / Call For Prayer (adhan) / Never Be The Oppressor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.