Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her (3702 Views)

Gehs And Thr Cheatin Habits(pics Inside) / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by EDOYORUBA: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by 190: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
[b]enjoy a trip of a life tyme

guys enjoy a trip to TINAPA with only 3 of their CONFIRMED GFs
ladies enjoy a trip of a life time to ABUJA SHERATON HOTEL AND TOWERS with only 3 of their BFs
(contract would be terminated if you come with 2below)
and pics showing you kissing these guyz and girls would be polled out

VOTE 190 FOR CHANGE

FREE EDUCATION
FREE BABES FOR THE SINGLE GUY
FREE GUYZ FOR THE SINGLE CHICKS
SOME PEOPLE STAND A CHANCE OF MEETING WHO THEY PLAN TO KILL AS THOES BASED IN UCLA would be
flown abroad to LOUISANA to Come face to face With their NIGHTMARE
FREE CARS (from mecedez benz 190 to camry 2009 to range rover sports HSE) Just VOTE 190 and select your choice
50cars to be won~
AND LASTLY YOUR WOULD ENJOY FREE N1,500 RECHARGE CARDS TO ANY OF YOUR NETWORKS

JUST VOTE 190
I wont rule from SAUDI ARABIA
but might be tempted to rule from IRAQ

VOTE 190

BEST NAIRALANDER 2009
VOTE FOR CHANGE~

IF YOU BASED IN LOUISIANA
OR AJENGULE (Na2day)
Based in MILAN italy
or based in UCLAgos
Deceives people with beyonce's sisters pic and claims to be solagne

JUST VOTE 190 AND ENJOY THESE CHANGES
VOTE 190
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE

SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM
SAY NO TO GODMOTHERISM
SAY NO TO GODSISTERISM

VOTE 190
VOTE CHANGE
Come one come all

free BEER to the anyone that can drink
MERRY XMAS MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND
VOTE 190
VOTE CHANGE[/b]
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by Flavio: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
@190

This is thread derailing,

What does this have to do with this poster's thread, Why dont you open up your own thread?

It's very wrong
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by Igwe9(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ 190
I'll pretend i didn't see your post smiley

@poster,
you can teach her by ironically telling her all she does that turn you on and make you enjoy her sexually with those you want from her inclusive, or better still,get her exposed  to some of the romantic movies.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by frank317: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
@poster, unfortunatey, most girls who know nothin about sex often do not want 2 learn, if it were a guy, d story would have been diff. Try bringin out the animal in her, perhaps u lack d basic skill required in bed(no offence). Try new stunts dat wil make her scream and beg 4 more. Do u use ur tongue on her?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by pureminded: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
OP: You are the only one that can change HER, You as the man is in control when you're together.

You have to check your self first , are you the one making it boring

You have to introduce new things, try pre-intimacy, talk about sex before starting wiv her, try and study her, ! Know her center of gravity, touch the right places!

Thrust hard & slowly cheesy

Then, you can say bye bye to your boring sex life cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by ddiamond(f): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2009
^^^^^^^ best advice lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by Ozlove(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
You're getting some good advice here. For women, the enjoyment of bedroom activities is not as easily achieved as for men. If u think ur woman is boring, then maybe it's up to you to educate her. Many men think that if they're having a good time then obviously the woman is too. This is not the case!!! Make sure she enjoys it. For a woman this usually means a lot of pre-intimacy. While ur doing it ask her if she likes it. Find out what makes her moan and writhe but be prepared to take ur time. Slowly build her up to the conclusion until she's begging u, but even then put her needs first. I guarantee u that a woman who is boring in bed hasn't really experienced the joy that is possible. If she really is everything u say she is then do this for her and believe me, the joy u get from making this a wonderful experience for her will be with u for years. Btw, it's also important to keep telling her while ur doing this how gorgeous and sexy u find her and how much she turns u on. Let her know that u enjoy it much more when she is enjoying it too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by THEAMAKA1: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
i dont see how much longer you can go on with this.
im pretty sure sex is a big part of your relationsip and if she is not satisfying you, are you going to wait around for pigs to fly before you go out to be satisfied?
teach her some moves, or better yet, take control. try to enlighten her on the kinds of things that you like and see if she would do it for you. and if she doesnt, maybe she just isnt the one for you sexually.
and maybe its not the sex alone, but where youre having sex.
try different places in the house. maybe the bedroom is getting boring, try the kitchen, the shower, living room floor, the chair.
idk, something.
--THE AMAKA
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by coolier(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
Be her teacher and guide her all the way and relax afterwards to discuss it.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by 190: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
Flavio:

@190

This is thread derailing,

What does this have to do with this poster's thread, Why dont you open up your own thread?

It's very wrong

so sorry~

Igwe.:

@ 190
I'll pretend i didn't see your post smiley

@poster,
you can teach her by ironically telling her all she does that turn you on and make you enjoy her sexually with those you want from her inclusive, or better still,get her exposed  to some of the romantic movies.

sorry as well~
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by kpolli(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
190:

[b]enjoy a trip of a life tyme

guys enjoy a trip to TINAPA with only 3 of their CONFIRMED GFs
ladies enjoy a trip of a life time to ABUJA SHERATON HOTEL AND TOWERS with only 3 of their BFs
(contract would be terminated if you come with 2below)
and pics showing you kissing these guyz and girls would be polled out

VOTE 190 FOR CHANGE

FREE EDUCATION
FREE BABES FOR THE SINGLE GUY
FREE GUYZ FOR THE SINGLE CHICKS
SOME PEOPLE STAND A CHANCE OF MEETING WHO THEY PLAN TO KILL AS THOES BASED IN UCLA would be
flown abroad to LOUISANA to Come face to face With their NIGHTMARE
FREE CARS (from mecedez benz 190 to camry 2009 to range rover sports HSE) Just VOTE 190 and select your choice
50cars to be won~
AND LASTLY YOUR WOULD ENJOY FREE N1,500 RECHARGE CARDS TO ANY OF YOUR NETWORKS

JUST VOTE 190
I wont rule from SAUDI ARABIA
but might be tempted to rule from IRAQ

VOTE 190

BEST NAIRALANDER 2009
VOTE FOR CHANGE~

IF YOU BASED IN LOUISIANA
OR AJENGULE (Na2day)
Based in MILAN italy
or based in UCLAgos
Deceives people with beyonce's sisters pic and claims to be solagne

JUST VOTE 190 AND ENJOY THESE CHANGES
VOTE 190
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE

SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM
SAY NO TO GODMOTHERISM
SAY NO TO GODSISTERISM

VOTE 190
VOTE CHANGE
Come one come all

free BEER to the anyone that can drink
MERRY XMAS MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND
VOTE 190
VOTE CHANGE[/b]

lol, correct guy,
i fit be ur running mate!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her by idifu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
let her know there is no need to hide it from her, go on internet and get e-books on how she can step up her sex game

(1) (Reply)

Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef / Why Do------ / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.