Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful (101292 Views)

Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy Shows Off His Big Breast, fans reacts (photo) / Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
thank costume makers for make UP's

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by orjaha(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
does she knows that she is on contract?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by purplekayc(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She looks innocently cute. grin
what does that mean?"innocently "

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Moving4: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oga Don Jazzy u take time select dis one o, How una go take leave each oda wen she fine finish and u get money to take dey polish her

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha badt guy.. Walahi I no trust you cheesy
haha la wa o grin, I just want to speak with her ni.

©YBR
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by lollyworldwide: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
She look cute oga don jazzy u get eye o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
Is she Onome?
do you know how long I have been trying to get in contact with you
Didn't you see my mentions undecided
Glad that you are at least doing fine.
Bye
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by anonimi: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207440_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
lol.. Am still surprised as to how wizkid knew Linda ikeji had a smelly Kitty..
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
they always carry yellow olosho looking girls that will endup leaving them for some other nigga
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Don Jazzy do wife her oh! We no wan hear babymama like wizkid and davido! I know you are a responsible Igbo guy unlike flavour! cool

Your stupidity is factory fitted, with spare part.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by anonimi: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
lol.. Am still surprised as to how wizkid knew Linda ikeji had a smelly Kitty..

I would not use that word- KNEW!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
anonimi:

I would not use that word- KNEW!
so why then did he throw public shades at her..
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Smellymouth: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
HateU2:
do you know how long I have been trying to get in contact with you
Didn't you see my mentions undecided
Glad that you are at least doing fine.
Bye

Cheri, I didnt check all my mentions. I got 76 mentions.
So sorry abt that. How v u been?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Krisddon: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
DonJazzy, enough of this childishness as this doesn't suit your age anymore. This is what your younger ones should be doing, not you. Build a family and stop flaunting someone you aren't married to, on social media. You will earn more respect when you flaunt your wife (not baby mama) or child on social media than this

I don't know if my comment makes any sense
Hactually grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by anonimi: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
so why then did he throw public shades at her..

I will put it own to the tantrums of an overgrown KID who is wealthy, pays no taxes and does not understand the word- RESPONSIBILITY.
Thankfully for him, he is in a (largely) lawless society.
Nevertheless he apologised for his DELINQUENT behaviour.
No adult should quote such a person anymore, except he is validating such ABOMINABLE manners from a person who is supposed to be a role model for the younger ones.
Salam!
Shalom!!
Peace!!!

And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today! I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn’t a violent person, that he didn’t mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue… But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.
I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid – with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here’s my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then…

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/happened-meeting-wizkid-lagos-police-commissioner-linda-ikeji/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Krisddon:

Hactually grin
I talk am wella abi? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nature8(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wow! She looks innocent and very beautiful.. cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by piagetskinner(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
who is the epistle addressed to
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by mayortm001(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Old man....make sure u marry this tym oo
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by NinaArsenal(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
fluxmind:

... pass you, worwor!
phuck you

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Your stupidity is factory fitted, with spare part.
Do you know that you are mad but have nobody to tell you? You better check into yabaleft asap. Just an advice!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Do you know that you are mad but have nobody to tell you? You better check into yabaleft asap. Just an advice!

Reserve the room in yaba for your ancestors bro...peace out
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Reserve the room in yaba for your ancestors bro...peace out
Now I know you are a bloody fool! Worthless oaf!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by HRich(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
NinaArsenal:
phuck you
who de provoke my Love
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Adetayo1978(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
What concerns me? His girlfriend, his problem.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Now I know you are a bloody fool! Worthless oaf!
Hahahaha, he pain the eediot. This is for you cun.t

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
ring7:

Oga you wan kollet QuitNotice here?
QuitNotice no de collect QuitNotice nah. Abi na me go give you one from my head office.

Oya Webb, giyam one!

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Tonto007(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Some people won't learn at all from sensitive issues...i believe don jazzy has his reasons sha...i really respect him though...but he should have kept dis girl and his private life secret from public. ..and i hope some bloggers wont start digging dis girl's background and some dirty stuffs abt her...and I hope dis union wont start making headlines as from now on...celebrities should learn to keep their private life off social media...they will save alot from that...
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
NinaArsenal:
phuck you
LMFAO Arsenal fans suck ąss
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Tonto007(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
incase don jazzy reads dis...we love u and we respect u sir...and at yr age sir...u shud know the reason why celebrities marriages dont last is becos they display their private life to the world and a little matter they cud av settled in minutes will be taken to social media...and some naughty people wt zero acc balance wil be advising them wrongly...oga u are long overdue already for marriage....stop being childish
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
HRich:

who de provoke my Love

Oh that's yo bítch cpt save-a-hoę?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.