Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful (101294 Views)

Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy Shows Off His Big Breast, fans reacts (photo) / Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Hahahaha, he pain the eediot. This is for you cun.t
Lol after you have killed yourself cheesy grin

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Lol after you have killed yourself cheesy grin

Hahaha, nitwit with a gun,I know you dumb, sha don't go shoot your mum with what you're holding....fvcktard.

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by mpowa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Don Jazzy do wife her oh! We no wan hear babymama like wizkid and davido! I know you are a responsible Igbo guy unlike flavour! cool
Don Jazzy Na Igbo? I dey hear new things o...
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Hahaha, nitwit with a gun,I know you dumb, sha don't go shoot your mum with what you're holding....fvcktard.
Dry like harmattan. Didn't expect much from afonjastic bloke! tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Dry like harmattan. Didn't expect much from afonjastic bloke! tongue

Fool, what did you think I came here to do? Humour you?....oh I get it, you're a frustrated, dim-witted slowpoke, who needs mama to change his diapers and sing nursery rhymes to.....
Never mind you'll get all the love you desire in a rehab, oh yes! That's where you belong....flat.head.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Fool, what did you think I came here to do? Humour you?....oh I get it, you're a frustrated, dim-witted slowpoke, who needs mama to change his diapers and sing nursery rhymes to.....
Never mind you'll get all the love you desire in a rehab, oh yes! That's where you belong....flat.head.
E pain am die! Even I from Kogi is a Flathea.d! cheesy grin grin grin Afonjafool! tongue tongue

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

E pain am die! Even I from Kogi is a Flathea.d! cheesy grin grin grin Afonjafool! tongue tongue

Go to sleep already retar.d, before you start telling me all about your family genealogy....you sound like one illiterate, malnourished twa.t....
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Go to sleep already retar.d, before you start telling me all about your family genealogy....you sound like one illiterate, malnourished twa.t....
Omg why so pained? Did I touch a nerve? Lol grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Hideki(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Some people really do have it all!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by jenny21(f): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
DonJazzy, enough of this childishness as this doesn't suit your age anymore. This is what your younger ones should be doing, not you. Build a family and stop flaunting someone you aren't married to, on social media. You will earn more respect when you flaunt your wife (not baby mama) or child on social media than this

I don't know if my comment makes any sense
no It actually doesn't
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 18, 2017
all these mammy water chindren
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by richtea881: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2017
Don J, pls get married and live a responsible life. Let the younger ones learn from your responsibility smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Cute lady
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by ayayamedia(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2017
If you make great music we can help you reach fans, don't let your next single/full project go unnoticed.
If you are ready to promote your music,video,mixtape etc we can help your campaign reach new heights.

#AyayaMedia
#WeAreCommittedToYourSuccess
#BeHeardBeSeen
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2017
I dey trip for that two mountains o.it looks so good to be true
Uhm don baba jay,u too like better thing
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by tunjilanlokun: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayayamedia:
If you make great music we can help you reach fans, don't let your next single/full project go unnoticed.
If you are ready to promote your

music,video,mixtape etc we can help your campaign reach new heights.

#AyayaMedia
#WeAreCommittedToYourSuccess
#BeHeardBeSeen
TunezBlog:
Popular Nigerian producer and label owner, Don Jazzy has always managed to keep his relationship private and has remained single whenever he gets questioned by the media.

However matters of the heart can't be kept hidden forever as the Mavin records boss, has always dropped hint about the woman in his life, despite openly stating at every single opportunity that he has a strong crush on music star Rihanna.

Don Jazzy while trying to promote Iyanya's new single, last week let slip and shared a footage of his girlfriend singing the tune on his gram stories. This isn't the first time he will be sharing a photo of the mysterious lady tho, as he once showed her off on his gram with a caption that nothing will ever break them apart..

See her photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/mavin-records-boss-don-jazzy-shares.html

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by mistyMen: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Ever heard of delta Igbo?
what is this one saying?
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by vikeyz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
NA them, them cool
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Chijosky(m): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Girlfriend at your age? I swear some people no get shame.. Look at!
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by mrvictor005: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.