Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31350 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Am looking for a girl friend
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by enshi(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigeria is the Best country in the world

1 naira will still equal 1 dollar

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by phoneport(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2017
President Muhammad Buhari

Is ............
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by teelaw4life(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2017
The 9 month journey in my mother's womb was finally coming to an end, i would be born in a matter of seconds. As i came out, head first, i discovered much to my horror that I'd been born in the Federal Republic of Nigeria - yet again.

14 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by victorjoe(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2017
tk4rd:
What is the best horror story you can come up with in just two sentences..
Here are some examples.
I was all alone and quiet, I started imagining I was hearing some sounds. I continued listening, until the sounds stopped and I heard "how come he could hear us?"
I heard the knocking on the glass and woke up.
At first, I thought it was on the window until I heard the knock again coming from the mirror.
I saw a dirty note with a creepy handwriting dropped on the floor below where my mirror used to hang. "Put the mirror back, we missed watching you", it read.

I parked my Range Rover outside your house.
NOW I CANT FIND IT WHERE I PARKED IT!!!

(very horror) cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nairaboi(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2017
The came like hersmen, but all that followed was streams with blood.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2017
tk4rd:
Footsteps behind me. I turned around and the road was so lonely
i hv felt someone tap my shoulder from behind several times but no one was behind
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by cao(f): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm standing here in the middle of nowhere with no one in sight. On this still night, a voice whispers in my ear, "hello."

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tuzle(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Oh my Gawd... Why do i have to read this now? Am all alone in our 4bedroom flat, and am even scared to go out to the compound to off the Gen.. How am i going to sleep? Chai.. I don suffer diz 9t, wetin my eyes find com here self?

God... Abeg, how i go take off Gen now?
guy are u like 10years old even thou I am the only one in dis world I can't be scared of things I can't see
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by proffemi: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

I logged in just to say nice things about your imagination, but (since I'm a teacher and all...) decided to do quick check first. Yep, you copied these.
Disappointing...

14 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by donsheddy1(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dem no fit...we don turn padi now.They even deal with anyone that offends me.
Aunty you can lie o.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by lifestyle1(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
He killed everyone she loved and made her feed on them till she gave up but her soul returned to destroy.

Blood everywhere.

Blood. Blood blood.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2017
I think my scare button has been turned off... These stories are horror (no doubt about that)... Especially the lady that can hear spirits. But i ain't scared i bit...
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by ba7man(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2017
While walking late in the woods he wondered why there seemed to be so many large birds circling above in the sky.

A homeless man suddenly calls out to him.....they're vultures, they smell death on you.

Hey love, so glad you could come visit me.

You're welcome, please come in........
.......Forever.......
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Sabipeepz(f): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2017
I lost my one thousand naira

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by MrErudite(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2017
BuBu is Back.......

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by iukpe: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2017
At one time it was so good that we could do so much but we cared to do nothing. The Naira grew old from 70kobo to N480 to a dollar in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by iukpe: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2017
lifestyle1:
He killed everyone she loved and made her feed on them till she gave up but her soul returned to destroy.

Blood everywhere.

Blood. Blood blood.

3 sentences
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Oh my Gawd... Why do i have to read this now? Am all alone in our 4bedroom flat, and am even scared to go out to the compound to off the Gen.. How am i going to sleep? Chai.. I don suffer diz 9t, wetin my eyes find com here self?

God... Abeg, how i go take off Gen now?

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nature8(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

Scary ones.. grin
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats the bitter truth,...i dont know why some dont believe they exist.I've encoutered them countless time so i believe they exist
Did yours just Come naturally or it developed with time. I am interested.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Bollinger(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigeria. A country that is truly a horror story.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by eph12(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2017
We had sex last week. She just called to inform me she's pregnant
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by ba7man(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2017
This one isn't fiction, it happened to me.

I was mourning, a good friend had just lost his sister whom I was very close to.

As I sat there with tears in my eyes, my phone rang, I checked to see who was calling and behold, it was her.

The hair on my body stood at that point and I was frozen in shock.
.It happened to be my friend calling me with her phone. sad

13 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Wackyrichy(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

no 9 really got me.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by marsoden: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Learn to be original, lady or at least give credit to the sites you lifted all those from.

9 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Sapphire06:
Sleep ke.. . I just laid jejely beside my unseen bedmate grin
Odiegwu. I for carry bible do prayer and fasting.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by vioment: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Go and live in borno state during this period. Or go and live in many campuses in southern Nigeria.

These are headlines with many sub horror stories. thank you.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by sakalisis(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Bayern vs Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by KevMitnick: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have witnessed most of it...i can not fear.
You know you're lying... Right?

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Howmon: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2017
I read this thread, rushed down to switch off my gen, got back upstairs and the gen came back on with mozart playing on my deck.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Eothen-Our losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.